Post subject: ESP Model of Escalation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:07 am 

The following is an outline of what I like to call "The ESP Model of Escalation."

The ESP model is what I pretty much use on women and is a big part of why I am able to get lays so fast. The ESP model is broken down like this:

Eye Contact

Sexualization

Physical Touch

In a nutshell the ESP model is used to create one major thing, Sexual Tension. Sexual tension is what often times makes a woman want to sleep with you. The more ST you build, and the faster you build it, the more a woman will want to sleep with you in order to release the tension.

Eye Contact

This one is pretty self explanatory but we'll go over it anyways. Proper EC can be VERY powerful and can litlery make a woman wet and excited. EC is very powerful but so underrated in the community. This is because its so simple that most people cant accept the power that proper EC has on women.

I use what I like to call, "Laser Eyes." This is extremly simple to do. While taking to a woman look into her eyes, gaze deeply into them and while doing so, imagine youself fucking her. Imagine her doing sexy things to you. Let your imagination run wild and let your eyes communicate it. She will feel it and will be capitvated by it.

Most guys cant handle the major amounts of tension EC of this nature creates and often times dones't hold it long enough. At first this will probably be uncomfortable for you but keep at it and eventually not only will it be comfortable but it will be fun. You will learn how to handle the tension and become a master at turning women on with eye contact alone.

Sexualization

The "S" in the ESP model stands for "Sexualization" and encompasses all things that gives your interaction a sexual vibe which in turn creates sexual tension. This part of the ESP model includes a lot of things, not all of which has to be done. Calibrate it to each specific interaction as using all of these may well be a bit overkill.

Silence and Pauses
When talking to a woman, using silence and introducing pauses can be very powerful. This includes talking slower and more sensual.

Silence is a great tool to use to create a lot of ST in certian moments. For example...

Your talking to a beautiful blond and you tell her there is a great late night food place that you both should bounce too. She responds, "Umm, I don't know..."

Insted of saying something, just look at her with a completely dead pan face. Put the pressure on her to say something insted of bailing her out. Just look at her and hold it and most of time she will respond favorably.

"well...ok, lets go!"

Pauses

Introducing pauses to your speech can be an excellent tool. This also helps you to slow down and speak more sensually. Using pauses at key points creates anticipation and in turn creates sexual tension. I do this a lot when i'm saying something very sexual or seductive.

Proximity

This is bascially a fancy way of telling you to be close to the woman your seducing. 99% of all guys stand way to far away when talking to a woman. You need to be extremly close, almost nose to nose and sometimes even closer. And yes, you should be this close within minutes of talking to her. I know, this can sound drastic but its true and the best way to do it. Being close, and being comfortable with being close not only shows thast your an extremly confident person but it also creates sexual tension.

A good way to get close is to bring her into your space insted of invading hers. Take her hand while talking and just gently tug her into your space. Once your good at this you can do it effortlessly and without bringing any attention to it. Talk about smooth!

Sexual Innuendo

SI bascially means saying one thing that can mean another thing sexually. This is best dscribed using an example:

A woman that I pulled back to my house picked up a couple golf balls I just happen to have laying on top of my dressor. I looked at her (using Laser Eyes as I did) and said...

"I see you like paying with balls..."

Misinterpretation

This is another favorite technique of mine. Misinterpert stuff the she says and make it sexual.

WARNING: Doing this to much just makes you fucking lame. Calibrate it.

An example:

Girl: man, I had an awesome dream last night
Me: *cutting her off* Just cant stop dreaming about us together I see....

This is good stuff when used properally.

Shock and Awe

This was originally contrived by a guy who went by the name of "Carian" and is EXTREMLY powerful and WILL make the woman horny as fucking hell.

You can read the entire S&A here: shock-and-awe-technique-by-ciaran-not-a ... 84634.html

Bascially, S&A can be summed up like this: telling the girl shes turning you on, while being physical with her, and then blaming her for you having to be physical and such. Your bascially telling her shes turning her on and then blaming her for doing so. You can get a better idea what it is by reading it.

I like to use S&A a lot.

Me: Your turning me on so bad with that mini-skirt of yours. Its totally your fault I cant keep my eyes off you today. Bad girl for dressing so sexy, your fault. *wink*

That of course is said somewhat playfully but also very sensually to convery sexuality.

Powerful stuff.

Sexual Frames

Sexual framing, in essance, is making it to where the woman can behave sexually because she knows you wont judge her for it and that its approiate and good behavior to be sexual. This will pretty much take away any "anti-slut defense" and because of that this is a must.

The best way I have found to use sexual frames is to use something I call "Behavior Shaping."

Bascially, this is making a little mini-cold read about her. If she has any interest in you at all, even a small tingling of interest, she will want to live up to the cold read so not to dissapoint you.

An example:

"I can tell that your a woman who knows how to have fun and that goes after what she wants."

"I can already tell that your a fun chick whos open too new experiances and wild adventures."

"You seem pretty sexually agressive, which is cool because I respect women who goes after what they want."

The effect of these is pretty obvious. It frames the whole interaction so that its normal and approiate for her to be sexual and to be open to you being sexual. Powerful stuff!

Sexual State

This is pretty important so I saved it for last so that you will better remember it. First lets talk about the golden rule of natural game:

"She feels what you feel."

This may sound silly but there is actualy scientific evidence that shows why this is true. However, that is beyond the scope of this article.

In a nutshell, if your feeling sexual and horny, she will too. I shouldn't have to explain why this is a good thing!

Also, it makes everything else you do sexual tension wise smoother and more authentic.

Physical Touch

This is my FAVORITE part of my ESP Model by far! I love to be physical and to touch women.

I often times get the question, "how soon should I get physical?"

The answer may shock you...

"RIGHT AWAY!"

Yep, you should be getting physical right from the start. Its important, however, that you get physical the right way...

Sexualized Physical Game (SPG)

Most guys go about touching women the wrong way. They give her a little shoulder touch when she says something funny, or gives her a little high five to reward her for something she does that he likes. Lame touches like this isn't going to turn the woman on. She isn't going to want to drop her pants and spred her legs because you gave her a tap on the shoulder or a small pat on the back. If anything she will just think your wierd and honestly, she would be right.

The right way to touch a woman in to touch her like a man. Every thing you do in an interaction should be "From a man to a woman" kind of way. Not as her friend, not as her buddy, but as a MAN.

You accomplish this by doing what I call "Sexualized Physical Game" or SPG for short.

SPG is all about being close (proxomity) and holding her, stroking her hair, whispering into her ear, leading her by the hand, hand holding, hand carresing (shout out to 60yoc), picking her up and spinning her around, ect...

I like to treat a girl as if I've known her for years, even if I just met her. For instance, would I be afraid to pick up a woman and spin her around if I have known her for years? Of course not, I would do it without a second thought. I also do that to women I've known maybe only a minute or two. Because I'm comfortable with it, she will be to. Rember the golden rule of natural game? That applies here too!

For a video breakdown of SPG in action go too: guide-to-gaming-loud-venues-vt86526.html?highlight=

Conclusion

In essence, that was the basics of my ESP Model of Escalation and it works wonders for me and I know that if you go out and practice and impliment it, it will work wonders for you as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have fun getting laid!

Related Post

Closing The Distance: closing-the-distance-vt89701.html?highlight=

Guide to gaming LOUD venues: guide-to-gaming-loud-venues-vt86526.html?highlight=

The "Other" limiting belief: the-other-limiting-belief-vt84115.html?highlight=

A POWERFUL technique: a-powerful-technique-vt74124.html?highlight=

Guide to SNLs: warped-guide-to-same-night-lays-vt85205.html?highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Glad to know im not the only one who's read Chief's guide too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 pm 

Quote:
Chief and I have a very similar style and our way of doing things share many commonalities, and I' m glad you pointed that out. However, we also have a few differences and its good for people who are learning about escalation and trying to get better at it to see it from a few different viewpoints so if one way isn't working for them they can try the other and see what works best.

Often times its not just one of the ways that work best for a person but usually a combination of both. I'm a big fan of taking what works and discarding the rest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 am 
Dedicated Member

I like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm 

Quote:
I like.
Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Chief and I have a very similar style and our way of doing things share many commonalities, and I' m glad you pointed that out. However, we also have a few differences and its good for people who are learning about escalation and trying to get better at it to see it from a few different viewpoints so if one way isn't working for them they can try the other and see what works best.

Often times its not just one of the ways that work best for a person but usually a combination of both. I'm a big fan of taking what works and discarding the rest.
It's because we studied and practiced a lot of the same stuff (like 60YOC, for instance) so we know the importance of sexualization.

You can see how Warped doesn't emphasize compliance like I do, and I don't put emphasis on eye contact like he did.

Barely any of the shit we say is original

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's because we studied and practiced a lot of the same stuff (like 60YOC, for instance) so we know the importance of sexualization.

You can see how Warped doesn't emphasize compliance like I do, and I don't put emphasis on eye contact like he did.

Well said

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

fantastic article. i just joined about 20 minutes ago and im glad that this was the first full article i read. I am going to try an impliment it ASAP. thanks for taking the time to write this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good stuff man!

Ill try to use it as well, as soon as I do Ill give u my feedback.

Quick question: about the eye contact - it always gets me wondering, for how long should I keep it? 5secs, 10secs...? I sometimes think that if I hold it for too long she might think Im creepy.

Another thing, if I keep the eye contact should I approach right away or its ok if i wander off and approach later?

btw imagine fucking her while eye contact i wanna try this right away hahah

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I like. Vote for sticky!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indeed. What Warped just said in his first post was almost purely 60YOC stuff.
Still glad that he shared it. It's always good to be reminded of it anyway.

Ambitious to be succesfull => Shyler

Post subject: Re: thanks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

great article, you cannot believe how much EC and kino can do to your game, it just takes your game to another level once you start implementing them.
Quote:
Quick question: about the eye contact - it always gets me wondering, for how long should I keep it? 5secs, 10secs...? I sometimes think that if I hold it for too long she might think Im creepy.

Another thing, if I keep the eye contact should I approach right away or its ok if i wander off and approach later?
i think you should have eye contact in your whole time with her, you obviously dont want to stare at her, but eye contact conveys so much more. The fact that you can hold eye contact is already a bonus as many men cant stand the intensity of EC, it will be awkward at first but dont let it bother you.

I dont think you should wander off if you have EC, you should approach right away while keeping that EC or maybe tell her to come over etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:36 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indeed. What Warped just said in his first post was almost purely 60YOC stuff.
Still glad that he shared it. It's always good to be reminded of it anyway.
Yep, I've been influenced by 60 a great deal. The big difference between what 60 does and what I do is the sexual framing and the verbal sexualization. 60 likes to keep the sexual nature most non-verbal (sexual EC, sexual state, ect..) where as I like to fully verbalize it by using sexual talk and such. I'm also a bit more "touchy feely" with women.

The principals, however, are largely the same. 60 and I have both just took the basic principals of seduction and modified them to best fit out respective personalities. This is what everone that reads 60's and my stuff has to do in order for it to work. Taylor it to your unique self using trial and error to find what exactly works best for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
i think you should have eye contact in your whole time with her, you obviously dont want to stare at her, but eye contact conveys so much more. The fact that you can hold eye contact is already a bonus as many men cant stand the intensity of EC, it will be awkward at first but dont let it bother you.

I dont think you should wander off if you have EC, you should approach right away while keeping that EC or maybe tell her to come over etc...
Cheers man!

Yesterday I tried to hold eye contact while imagining me fucking her, it was great and she smilled... i didnt approach right away, I actually did eye contact 3 or 4 times. I approached her in another set and frame without the eye contact. Didnt go as well as I wanted... next time ill try to approach right away, thing is I have a bit approach anxiety, but its just practice...

Thanks for the advices buddy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Cheers man!

Yesterday I tried to hold eye contact while imagining me fucking her, it was great and she smilled... i didnt approach right away, I actually did eye contact 3 or 4 times. I approached her in another set and frame without the eye contact. Didnt go as well as I wanted... next time ill try to approach right away, thing is I have a bit approach anxiety, but its just practice...

Thanks for the advices buddy.
Approaching as soon as you got eye contact would have been best. However, your only human :)

Keep practicing man!