PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, yesterday I was out clubbing with a friend of mine. Around 10pm we did go out to smoke and there i met a girl. I flirted with her a bit, I saw, she was into me. Later on I met her on the dance floor, started dancing with her and eventually i kissed her. We danced very close, in a very sexual way. She let me touch her anywhere I wanted, I teased her by showing, that I want to kiss her, but not actually doing it. It caused a positive reaction; desire. We made out quite a lot, she laughed all the time and I could see, that she had fun. So far so good right? Well, yeah.. up to the point, where she says, she needs to go to a bathroom. Guess what, she didn't want to dance after that. My questions are: Why do you think it didn't work? What should I have done? Is there a time limit for dancing, before she won't like it anymore? Should I leave her earlier an then come back? Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

She didn't want to dance; maybe she wanted you to suggest an alternate venue, to sit on a couch with you and make out some more or for you to extract her to your place. Maybe she was tired, maybe she had to work in the morning, maybe you got her horny and she wanted to go meet up with her lover.

The point is have a plan so you are getting the results you want be that a phone number, an instant date at a quieter venue or bringing the girl home. Unless you just want to dance in which case, find girls that just want to dance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What would you do?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
What would you do?
I don't usually game in nightclubs but what I would do would depend on my goal. If I wanted to keep dancing I would go dance with another girl. If I wanted to instant date her I would say something like "I wanna talk to you a little, i know a lounge down the street lets go." If I wanted her # I'd ask for her #. If I wanted to have sex with her and she seemed down, I would screen to find out what her plans are for the night, if she had to get up in the morning, who she's there with etc and then try to figure out the logistics so the two of us can go be alone together in a private location.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi, yesterday I was out clubbing with a friend of mine. Around 10pm we did go out to smoke and there i met a girl. I flirted with her a bit, I saw, she was into me. Later on I met her on the dance floor, started dancing with her and eventually i kissed her. We danced very close, in a very sexual way. She let me touch her anywhere I wanted, I teased her by showing, that I want to kiss her, but not actually doing it. It caused a positive reaction; desire. We made out quite a lot, she laughed all the time and I could see, that she had fun. So far so good right? Well, yeah.. up to the point, where she says, she needs to go to a bathroom. Guess what, she didn't want to dance after that. My questions are: Why do you think it didn't work? What should I have done? Is there a time limit for dancing, before she won't like it anymore? Should I leave her earlier an then come back? Thanks in advance
No lie the same thing happened to me a couple weeks back bro. She went to the bathroom with her friend who was feeling sick she told me to wait for her cause she likes me. When they came out her friend was fine, but all the sudden she got alcohol poisoning didn't recognize me cursed me out and that was the end of that couldn't even number close cause her defense shield was up and her female friend was protecting her even though I wasn't even trying f-close. I even told them I'm not trying to f-close she's clearly to drunk.

Anyways, your companion of that night I'm sure wasn't as intoxicated. Before she goes to the bathroom(which im going to start doing as well) get her number, but dont finish the interaction there just see her when she gets out and continue talking to her and as the other person stated in this thread try moving her to another venue or another section of the club.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If I were you in that situation, I would've asked something like this. But what DO you want to do? And saying this in a seductive way. If she answers like she's not in the mood, ditch the girl and go for a new one.

What I often do in clubs/bars is first approaching a girl, neg her, some flirting. If I notice she's into me I tell her I have to go to the bathroom and tell her to stay where she is. I walk to the DJ and ask him to do me a favor and play Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye. The DJ usually takes his time to play the song, or won't play it at all. So I start hanging out with my friends and do some catching up with them or talking with other girls. When the song plays I accidentally bump into her again and tell her I love this song. I say we're going to dance and there's nothing she can do about it. Dancing to a song like this is slowly/sexually. Easy to kiss-close.

The nice thing about this is that I have a safety net if things don't work out with other girls. I feel more comfortable talking to other girls this way. Easier to have the 'I don't give a fuck' attitude to the other girls.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:52 pm 
English Muffin

Take her out for fresh air (try to bounce her to another bar or your place)

Girls like guys that take the lead and sense when to take the next step.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

This. Don't ask a girl what she wants to do next because 99 times out of 100 the answer will be 'i don't know'. Lead.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

This. Don't ask a girl what she wants to do next because 99 times out of 100 the answer will be 'i don't know'. Lead.
Hahaha, lol. Why did nobody tell me this when I was starting out? Girls like it when you take the lead. It's a bit harder with friends around.

For example, there was this chick from a foriegn exchange program who was staying at my mom's house. It was late and I was taking my dog for a walk. I said "Come on ___, let's go for a walk." My sister CB'd be because she's a cunt (and since she's depressed everyone has to be depressed). Anyway, since I had the stronger sense of reality she came with me. Don't ask "Do you want to do ____?" The answer is likely to be "Uhhh", "I don't know", "I don't think so" or a simple "no."

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hahaha, lol. Why did nobody tell me this when I was starting out? Girls like it when you take the lead. It's a bit harder with friends around.
Lol no one told me when i was starting out either. Then again no one told me much of anything when it comes to any of this lol. I learned it when every time a gf in hs was asked by me 'what do you wanna do tonight' she replied with 'idk.' I have found the same to be true with subsequent women and from accounts of other guys.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

For example, there was this chick from a foriegn exchange program who was staying at my mom's house. It was late and I was taking my dog for a walk. I said "Come on ___, let's go for a walk." My sister CB'd be because she's a cunt (and since she's depressed everyone has to be depressed). Anyway, since I had the stronger sense of reality she came with me. Don't ask "Do you want to do ____?" The answer is likely to be "Uhhh", "I don't know", "I don't think so" or a simple "no."
You see, this is the problem

You're not doing whatever is required. If her friends cock block you. It's your job to handle them. If they are too powerful then you get the phone number. You're not pushing each interaction as far as you can take it. Girls don't go to clubs alone ya know so this is why we learn GAME.

For example, I had the exact same situation as you too, the difference was, I politely asked her friends if I could borrow Her for a second and they all told me to take her away. This was a massive IOI for the same night lay. If I took her outside and she said she has to get back to her friends because it's her birthday or something, I would get the number and text her to try to work the booticall for the same night after she is finished with her friends.

You're not tackling the common hurdles and that's the difference between our game. This is my reality and I regularly pull girls home. I am not speculating here. You're skipping steps. I have learned the hard way by losing a truck load of girls not realising this. I am telling you from my experience so you don't have to go through the same errors.

It's simple, you know where you are on your skill set. I will speak for yourself:

"Okay, i can get girls attracted to me and ready to bang but her friends keep cock blocking me, I know, I will do some research and type "how to handle the girl's friends in a club " and then get studying and applying. Instead of moaning about it"

Play to win, don't play not to lose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I asked her friends if I could borrow Her for a second and they all told me to take her away. This was a massive IOI for the same night lay.
Smooth move. 8) :D

I've used it 1-on-1 daygame setting:
"Can i borrow you"
"Sure"
...and on it goes...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 pm 
English Muffin

Thanks , but It isn't smooth at all. It's just polite common sense not to blank her friends. They hold the key to her vagina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
They hold the key to her vagina
Agreed, but i still say it's smooth :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:30 pm 
English Muffin

I will tell you what is smooth, I was getting extreme cock blocked by a massive group of her friends this one time :

I said:

Me - can I borrow for a few mins? I will bring her right back, just going to the bar
Them - along as you get us all a drink
Me - okay

I come back one drink, with 8 straws for the 8 of her friends. They loved me and left us both alone all night

Call it supplication but I think the £4 drink it cost me was a good investment for a bunch of girls they encouraged her to sleep with me as opposed to a battle