Post subject: dance floor openers
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hi,

used this before and its easy. Dance away in a club, especially one thats really crowded....then elbow a Hb in back as you dance away/ or stand on her foot. Do it deliberatly/playfully and if she turns with a grin, just kiss close really quick...if she's pissed, noone will have noticed, so find another.
My friend uses this and another move, whereby he hangs around the ladies room door, and actually trips over HBs as they leave. Surprising, but he does quite well with it.

Post subject: Easy, Fred Estaire
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just thought I'd give you some advice. I have been sarging for many years. I have been to hundreds of dance clubs and shit. If your main objective is to dance: Sure, go out to the floor and tare it up. But if you're objective is the girl, the first thing you have to do is GAIN RAPPORT. Elbow her in the goddam back??!!! Are you crazy? Who does that crap? You have to create a social bond with her first. This is especially true with HB8-HB10s. If not, all they have to go on is your looks. And you better look like f^cking Brad Pitt if you think an HB10 is going to turn around and smile after getting jabbed in the back by an elbow. Trust me, any guy can just go up to a girl and bump her or rub his dick on her leg or whatever. And SHBs hate that shit. She's looking for something special in a guy. A f^cking bump on the back is childish. Wait until she's off the dance floor and GAIN RAPPORT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:04 am 
Dedicated Member

I agree with Game Boy on this entirely. The dance floor is not a place for you to be sarging. If your target is constantly dancing, she's going to get tired and thirsty sooner or later. Then is your time to approach, and not a moment before.

A good opener Mocha used recently was "Who do you think the worst dancer on the floor is?" and then nit-picked every other dancer out there. It'll make her more self-conscious about going out (especially if you nit-pick better dancers than she is), and keep her in set. She full-closed the guy she used this one on.

And as a side-note, Kino/Dominance establishment openers suck ass. They only work on 7s or lower. Also, they're utterly childish. We're above such tactics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:41 am 

I just posted about this.

At the David D tactic of hitting the girl , I Have proove it with some HB7 - HB8. and it depends on the actitude of the girl , and worked 50 % or less , most of the times .On the other hand if you try this with a HB 10 + She might just give you the same look that she allways give to the Afc that tries to game her.

Also watch out if your going to use the Hitting /Dominance tactic because if the girl is with a AMOG your going to get in problems.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

is it me or does this kinda seem like kicking a girl in the shin then asking her to dance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i think the dancefloor can be a great place to pick up girls if done correctly!! to be honest its deffinatly not the easiest as firstly talking is basicly out of the question, most fellas (inc myself) carnt dance, and the dancefloor is full of AFC's tryin to pull. the best way that i have found to pull on the dancefloor is not to take myself seriously, if i see a hb dancing with some of her friends seriosuly i make sure she can see me and take the mick out of how she is dancing -basicaly copy her with a cheeky smile on my face. - doenst work all the time but its pretty good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I havnt tryd pickup on the dance floor. Ill try it some later time when i have a solid regular game. But i personally feel that if you cant demonstrate value by dancing, and i mean being a really good dancer, than its best to stay away from it. Its also very loud and youll have a very hard time gaming the girl. Just personal opinion, not field tested so don't hold me for it. Ill try the whole dance floor situation at a later date and post results on here.

Ps: I don't believe hitting a 10 or stepping on her toes will work, not unless you laugh and make it seem fun... I think if she has guy friends you can be seen as a obstacle and you may have serious problems after.

-Impact

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think dancefloor is a good place to display your alpha bodylanguage, whether or not you are a good dancer. Lately I've been working hard on my bodylanguage, as a dancer I guess Im avg. but combined with a good opener It's gold. Comment something present. like the way she dances, her clothes, whatever. be cool and confident when you deliver the line, speak up, dont yell and never lean in. if she wants to hear what im saying she can lean into me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

to be honest the best advice i can give on this subject is to have fun on the dance floor - maybe ignore the girsl and dont take urself too seriously, if a girl sees that your havin fun and your confident in yourself and you dont take urself too seriously your sorted

Rock On

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: HemiNmopar
for me the dance floor is too grimey to be picking up chicks. I have had girls as they walk by me grab my dick and give me a "lets go in the bathroom" look....That shit was cool right out of high school, but after a little while of sleeping with girls like that, you just get a dirty feeling.

Im sorry but if a girl thinks she can do that shes got another thing coming. I like to work for my f closes. I cant just walk by a random girl and grab her shit...id be a sex offender if I did that. :lol:

Grab her while shes at the bar. Dont buy her a drink or a shot or anything. Neg the shit out of her and be confident...things will go much more smoothly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

hmz. on the dancefloor i'm not doing anything, i'm just feeling the music, smokes and lights. When i saw some attractive girls (they're often dancing in the circle) i just go into it and dance together, touch one and another, i one of them accepts to take a hand i just go with her into another place on dancefloor and start dancing with her, showing her smile, funny face, something fun. touching, a lot of touching! sometimes kissing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Ra1n+W01f
I just think elbowing her or stepping on her violates all the early stages of kino you HAVE TO go through to gain rapport. Besides, I've seldom met a girl who can take any of my roughhousing.

Also, that kiss is as risky as a gut-shot-straight-draw! If she doesn't slap you, her AMOG BF will! I say the odds are that she won't appreciate such early advances, but you get an "E" for Effort when it comes to ballz!