Post subject: Coed 10 years my junior
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is my first field report. As I'm new to the world of pick-up, I'd like to know specifically what I did right, so I can hone that, and also point out missteps so next time I will be even better...

I was recently on a lengthy business trip. In the last city I visited, I met up with a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a year. I'd actually only met her once before, on a previous trip in another city. She had been my assistant at a function in that city and we had friended each other on Facebook. There was nothing overtly flirtatious during our previous meeting (although she did say I was cute and I told her that her eyes were stunning). We messaged back and forth occasionally on Facebook throughout the year, all innocent stuff, some professional. I didn't try to pick her up because I was representing my office and wanted to appear professional, also I am 10 years older than her (I'm 31, she's 21), and she knew I was married with a kid (my wife is cool with me having no-strings-attached sex with other women as long as I'm discreet, selective and use protection).

Anyway, she recently moved and by coincidence I was passing through her new town on business. I messaged her on Facebook in advance just to ask if she wanted to meet for dinner. We had a little trouble agreeing on the time and the place (I actually knew the city better than her, having been homeless there for a couple weeks seven years back after a stupid decision left me beyond penniless). But finally we agreed on a meeting place and time.

She was 34 minutes late. I was willing to be forgiving up to 15 minutes realizing she was rushing from class and didn't really know the city, and might get lost navigating the busy subway system. After 25 minutes, I began to think I'd been stood up. I decided after 35 minutes I would give up. I was literally turning around to leave when she called out my name. I turned, she apologized and gave me a hug. I told her if she was literally one second later she would've missed me. We began walking toward the restaurant, which was only about 10 minutes downhill from the station. I told her she looked amazing. She told me I looked "very... formal." (I was wearing a suit and tie, as if I had just got off work, although I'd had plenty of time to change.) I told her after having lived out of a suitcase for a month, the suit and tie was the only clean items I had left, then I said, "Just kidding... they're not clean," which made her laugh.

I walked close to her, so our arms were touching. I felt her hand brush against mine. The second time it brushed against mine, I grasped it, and our fingers interlocked. We were about a half block from the restaurant and she asked, "Are we almost there?" I said yes, then, once we were right outside the restaurant, I said, "Oh no! I just realized we've been walking in the wrong direction. We need to go twice the distance in the opposite direction?"

She said, "Really?" Then I said, "No. It's right there." She laughed hard, and I led her inside.

The restaurant was a disappointment. We sat across from each other, so it was hard to continue kino escalating. I acted like a gentleman, pulling out her chair, and I also gave her a small gift I had gotten in the previous city I had visited (a small, nicely packagedbox of candy). She seemed to really appreciate it.

The service at the restaurant was slow and the SPAM was too noisy with a misguided music selection. It was unfortunate because I had been there three times before and always loved it. This is a place presidents and prime ministers have visited, despite its casual SPAM (it's still quite pricey). I thought it would be a perfect place to unwind.

Anyway, we left the restaurant. I paid the bill (only a fraction of my generous per diem). I put my hand on her back and offered to get her a drink or dessert somewhere. We stopped for drinks at an upscale bar, that was a little too quiet. She went to the restroom before we left, and I took off my wedding ring (I wore it earlier so as not to appear presumptuous and scare her off, but since we had been holding hands, I thought I could kiss her now). We left the bar and I suggested we bar hop back to the station. She said all right. I told her she smelled pretty, which was true. She smiled and said, "Really? Thanks!"

I then said, "Come here." I pulled her aside in between two buildings and held her gently by both arms. She smiled at me, but then coyly turned her head away. I stepped in close and kissed her forehead. I kissed her forehead a second time. Then she put her hand behind my head and pulled my mouth to hers and we made out for a couple minutes. She wanted to continue, but we were getting a lot of looks from passers-by.

I suggested we continue bar hopping. From her looks, she didn't seem very excited by that. I then said there are even more bars near my hotel, and she quickly agreed to that. We took a taxi back to my hotel, and walked around the area for a bit because she had never been to that part of town. I said instead of going to a bar, we could buy drinks and take them back to my hotel. She liked that idea. We got a couple Smirnoff Ices and then went back to my room.

Upon entering, I took off my shoes, jacket and tie and undid my top button. We sat on the edge of the bed and had the drinks, and she picked up my camera and asked to see pictures from my travels. I went through most of them while playing footsies with her. I then put the camera down, took the drink from her hand, and kissed her. We lay down and made out for several minutes, then she started fumbling with the buttons on my shirt. I took off my shirt, then removed hers. I leaned behind her and quickly undid her bra. She held it up for a moment and said, "I'm fat." (She was a little bit on the thick side, but she hides it well--she looks downright dainty when clothed.) I simply said, "You're beautiful." She dropped her bra and lay back. We made out for a little longer and I put my hand on her belly, inching lower, but she was wearing many cumbersome layers. I began to remove her skirt, but she resisted. She got up from the bed, and her skirt was off before I even realized it. We were standing there, me in my slacks and her in her panties. She said, "Should we really do this?" I said, "Should we drop our pants together?" She said, "Fair warning, I'm not shaved." I said, "I am." We then both got naked. While she wasn't shaved, she had only a small tuft of pubic hair, so it was quite pleasant. We continued making out and took it from there.

The pick-up was a definite success. She spent the night and we made love again the next morning, and then I saw her off. I promised to see her again the next time I'm in town. She sent me a message on Facebook later in the day saying she luckily didn't run into anyone on her walk of shame back to her dorm and thanked me for last night. She said she missed me already. Definitely an ego boost for me to have slept with a cute college coed 10 years my junior.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dude, you're asking what you could do to improve? You got the lay!

One of the things you should realize about PUA is that it deals with getting the lay on non conventional ways like the SNL or the day 2, but you built plenty of rapport on facebook and when you met her you did everything properly. You didn't chicken out when you went for the kiss, you busted through the LMR and got the lay, so good job!

I will tell you that from experience, pickup is harder (I've only been in LTR's before I started this) and it just isn't as easy. Anyway, good job mate! You should also create a journal of all the stuff you do. If you feel stuck it helps you see how much progress you have made.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124