Cocky funny sexual innuendo



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines




Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:06 pm 
Hey I've dropped this innuendo a few times and it always gets a good laugh.

you're acting cocky funny with a few negs. The girls says "you're so full of yourself." you reply quickly "you wish you were full of me too."

she'll probably look away and laugh. Perfect chance for kino, give her a big hug like you're worried she's going to fall to the ground if you don't catch her. Then release the hug by holding hands and pulling away just a little as you look at her over your shoulder.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:35 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 106
Location: New York
i like that, ill use that the next time a girl says this. Id imagine that tone of voice is a HUGE part of this too. If the delivery is wrong it will backfire.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:04 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:24 am
Posts: 19
Location: San Bernardino
good line yo

_________________
Reasons


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:02 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Watford (North London), UK
lol!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:39 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:53 pm
Posts: 315
that shit sux, because if she is saying shit like that you took the cocky and funny too far in the first place. Plus if you say things so obvious she will fuckin try to resist you. You have to be more covertley with your game, if you notic mystery he doesn't say things like that in attraction, because it calls for resistance.

_________________
NoboDY caN HaNG WIth MY STUFF...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:49 pm
Posts: 16
It sounds decent, but it's not really a neg, and should only be used situationally. For example, if you're at a church social in a group setting, probably not a good line to use as your first cocky/funny routine. If, however, you are in a club, you've already isolated and you've got a lot of comfort and attraction, and you aren't worried about losing some of that comfort, go for it.

It's a risky one to use though, because you might come across as creepy with this one to the wrong person. Personally, I like it, but I wouldn't use it until I was actually in a relationship with the person, and they could guarantee I was joking.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:24 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 261
Location: State side
TrojanMan88 wrote:
that shit sux, because if she is saying shit like that you took the cocky and funny too far in the first place.


What are you talking about? Your posts are very AFC. Watch David D's cocky comedy DVD and then post again. Sometimes the best most effective comments are from left field, like the one mentioned in the post above above. If you have not seen the David D DVD think about this, "what does it mean to laugh?" Well all know how to laugh but what does it really mean and what does it say about you and about the conversation you are part of? its a interesting subject and one you should look into. Laughter, however is a intricate part of attraction, which is the goal of pick up.

_________________
Everyone should always be seeking self-improvement


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:03 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:53 pm
Posts: 315
CaptinAmerica wrote:
TrojanMan88 wrote:
that shit sux, because if she is saying shit like that you took the cocky and funny too far in the first place.


What are you talking about? Your posts are very AFC. Watch David D's cocky comedy DVD and then post again. Sometimes the best most effective comments are from left field, like the one mentioned in the post above above. If you have not seen the David D DVD think about this, "what does it mean to laugh?" Well all know how to laugh but what does it really mean and what does it say about you and about the conversation you are part of? its a interesting subject and one you should look into. Laughter, however is a intricate part of attraction, which is the goal of pick up.
David d is a little overated...

_________________
NoboDY caN HaNG WIth MY STUFF...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:03 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:45 am
Posts: 82
Location: Canberra, Oz
TrojanMan88 wrote:
CaptinAmerica wrote:
TrojanMan88 wrote:
that shit sux, because if she is saying shit like that you took the cocky and funny too far in the first place.


should look into. Laughter, however is a intricate part of attraction, which is the goal of pick up.
David d is a little overated...


I agree, I downloaded the David DeAngelo Double Your Donger 5 DVD set and there is a hell of a lot of fluff in it. He does a lot of talking and yet says nothing a bit too much. Its sooo padded out, you could squish the material into one DVD i reckon...its not bad overall though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:15 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:46 pm
Posts: 579
Lol. Nice.

_________________
Venusian Arts
Virgin -> 60+ Girls in 6 Months!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:37 am
Posts: 95
i think its a good one if the delivery is good.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link