PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Last weekend I asked an Eastern European girl (I'm from Western Europe myself) to buy me drink after I had talked to her for about two minutes. She was totally offended and said no immediately, but get this: she did it anyway! :lol: Sad thing was she wouldn't shut up about it, so I got bored with the conversation rather quickly and ejected.

For full disclosure I must say that she did manage to make me feel a little guilty about it, and so I bought her a drink back eventually. I guess I'm not a PUA yet :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If you are going to ask her to buy you a drink you have to own it. Meaning you need to show that you are in control and not be like "Sorry, I'll buy you one I guess..."

It's already a really cocky thing to ask, so you might as well tell her that women always buy you drinks and you are used to it and it's not that money is an issue, because you have money, but you just have this rule that you don't pay for drinks. If nothing else, this will set you aside from other guys. For better or worse.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

I know a guy who used to go up to the hottest girls at the bar, sit down next to them, look at one of the girls and say "what are you drinking?". She might say "just a Jd and coke..." or "why?" maybe thinking he is about to buy her a drink or offer. Then he would just say to the bartender "two of them drinks". Once the drinks arrived, he would say "cheers" to the bartender and just walk off with the two drinks. He wasn't a pua, he just didn't give a fuck.
Epic!! Will field test and let you guys know how it goes...lol.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I think the idea behind buying a girl a drink is that she now owes you a conversation.
In offering drinks to strangers, this is a major problem. Besides the 'giving power'-stuff, girls know they are stuck with you for about 15 minutes when they accept a drink. Even if she's a nice girl (not going for a cheap night out), she's likely to reject the drink (thus, the conversation and the chance to flirt) just because she doesn't want to risk being bored while she owes you attention.