Post subject: Bolognese Opener
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 am 
Post of the month winner!

This is just my opinion . . .

From what I can see in this section, I think you guys are focusing way too much on specific openers rather than "the girl". Some of you guys are creative enough to sit at home writing zingers that can be applied to many situations but still . . . just try this.

Go to a park and just watch random girls. Just sit there, watch, and enjoy. Look for their traits, look for what they're doing, look for their props. Then WRITE DOWN a specific opener you would use on THAT GIRL at THAT MOMENT. Just write, write, write. . .yeah, I'm sure if you kids took free-writing in school, you've heard this before. You do this enough, you won't have to write anything in the future. It will just come to you . . .

So here's the Bolognese Opener:

While waiting in line at the local grocery store, I stood directly behind a cute gal with a basketful of groceries. She turned back, spotted me for a second . . . then she did the obligatory "hair fixer upper" over her ear and turned back again and smiled. (about a second) Then while she's turning her head back to the front of the line. . .

Kasabi: Bolognese. . . (Loud enough for her to hear. Just a matter of fact way.)
HB: (Turns back to me with her eyes scrunched up like, who? Me?)
kasabi: (Pointing to her basket) Paste, diced, minced, onion, . . hmm. . . garlic . . . BOLOGNESE?
HB: (pause . . . ) Ohhhh!!! Ha ha ha! Yeah . . . I figure I'm stuck at home by myself tonight so I thought I'd make some sauce.

Kasabi: (Enjoy the silence for a few seconds with a fat smile on my face . . . let her get good and red in the face . . . )

Any of you need me to continue?

If you haven't guessed already, the point of this post isn't to inspire you to go staring in shopping baskets for possible recipes. The idea is to focus on THE GIRL. She's the one you're trying to get. While it's fun sitting here and impressing each other with zingers, it's FAR better to get OUT THERE. Get in the habit of focusing on the girl. Girls can FEEL the difference between you addressing HER instead of reciting a few "ha ha" jokes memorized from the Internet. The difference is absolutely night and day.

Just in case you want to take a break from, "Can I have your opinion??????"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yahoo Messenger: jomo_loc@yahoo.com
Lol;Kasabi you are something else-contraversial yet real. I would put you in Gunwhich's boat-especially with the post you wrote on misogony.

Well,it all comes down to small talking chit chattin with everyone from the grocer to the bar tender. Snap them out of their world like you did with the chicc in the grocery

Now active on YT again with PUA, Red Pill, Manosphere content:
https://youtu.be/tj5rnL_qKfM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:27 am 
Dedicated Member

I could not agree more, Kasabi. I wish I could write more of a response but I don't feel the need to - it's self-explanitory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Kasabi's idea is great and it helped me a lot I took his advice and went to places with lots of beautiful women and filled up a notebook of material that I can apply. He who goes into battle with ammunition has a better chance of coming out alive than the person who goes in with nothing at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Is Bolognese part of the joke then? I would assume if the ingredients in the cart are not indicitive of Bolognese you would pick something else to say?

Back when I was really really AFC I was at a Wal-Mart and saw the HB8 in front of me had cat food in her cart. I commented on her having a cat. She pointed to her shampoo and said, "I have hair too" and she laughed. Hard to say where that would've gone if I had game back then. But she was definitely receptive to the open. Plus it would've been funny to point to her tampons and say "you have a vagina too".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:35 pm 

fav,

You're probably a naturally social guy if you opened girls with stuff like this back in your "AFC" days. See . . . the whole point is that it's not a "pick-up" and not a goofy "come-on". The whole point is that this type of opener is what nice, social people do ALL THE TIME:

A friendly guy sees his neighbor mowing the lawn and he goes, "Hey joe! Your lawn's looking real nice."

You see a girl fidgeting with a new iphone at the Apple Store and you go, "Sweet . . . I've been thinking about getting that for a while now . . . "

This is the stuff you learn in kindergarten. Think about it; many of you did this all the time as a kid but somewhere between puberty and Walt Disney movies, many of us lost this very natural ability: "Hey, what are you drawing? That's a silly looking flower! Ha ha ha ha." - kindergarten opener 101.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

And that's exactly what I'm trying to learn! I'm not very sociable now, but working on it. Thanks for the idea of going out and writing down opener ideas. Will give it a try for sure. Canned material is just a base for building your own conversations and become natural, I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

kasabi,

How are you transitioning after that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm 

Quote:
How are you transitioning after that?
You already know the answer. Just go for it instead of muddling around. You do this enough and you'll figure out what works:
Quote:
Back when I was really really AFC I was at a Wal-Mart and saw the HB8 in front of me had cat food in her cart. I commented on her having a cat. She pointed to her shampoo and said, "I have hair too" and she laughed. Hard to say where that would've gone if I had game back then. But she was definitely receptive to the open. Plus it would've been funny to point to her tampons and say "you have a vagina too".
In terms of routine. ^^This is good although I usually try to steer away from whammies. "Whammies" to me are the type of jokes or questions that could end with "yes", "no", "OK", or awkward silences. If you want to use the Tampon prop, I'd go with something more to the tune of "Well, I didn't need to see this (pointing at the Tampon) to know that you're a girl . . . sarcastic . . . beautiful, cat girl with hair." You just met in a public place that's non-sexually charged. You want to steer clear from anything that COULD BE creepy.

So many different ways to take it but here's 1 simple, easy way to do it. After the initial "Ha ha's, transition to a "fun event story"(Best if the fun event story ties in with open topic): "Hey, ever been to ______?" . . . "Are you into _____?" (In this case, stand up comedy show might sense right?

Then you transition into REAL LIFE fun event invite. (Best if ties in with the fun event story) Then you close with a number and a "Cool, sounds like fun . . . gotta run . . ."

You can do this over, over, and over again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

This is so true, its beneficial as well, its something she can relate to and something she enjoys. If you want an opinion from her to do with tattoos then that might bore her, because she might not like tattoos. Where as with bolegnese its something shes purchasing it and the chances are she probably enjoys too, so the conversation will have a little more spark to it and flow a lot easier. Also, things like this its easier to neg on, you could comment on how bad of a cook she is in this situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You're right, but you don't always have something specific to say to a woman. mean sometimes there's just nothing to say. It's always good to have some back up openers.

Also, the more you practise an opener, the more you get good at it.

Oh and the place and the girl can influence the way you open too :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

great post. i think the opinion openers are too common already, and the only girls that have not been approached like this yet are probably ugly.