Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've used it. And it works really well although it does backfire rarely. Very rarely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:18 pm 
King Among Mortals

I just wanted to say, I used the "You should take that picture down" on POF, with at least 90% success rate. changing up the convo to meet the subject is key; THANK'S for this JEM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What to put as the subject line? It can be just as important as the message.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

I've sent the "Hey, I would remove that picture from your profile.." to about 15 girls so far...

I got 2 replies back..

One HB8 replied...

HB8: Excuse me???
ME: LOL I was hoping you could take a joke. I thought you were adorable and wanted to say Hello...I'm Motown

She hasn't responded.

Then another girl replied, in which when I think about it, I don't really want to talk to lmao

HB5: Which pic??

Then there was this HB10..right...

Her main profile pic was her holding a dandelion flower, getting ready to blow all the fluffies off lmao (i dont know what to call them, but as a kid I always called them fluffies)

Anyway, I opened with "You know...Ever since I was a kid I was never able to completely blow those dandelions clean..There is always 1 or 2 left stranded..Do you have any suggestions?"

It may not have been the best...but I figured she is a fucking 10!!! Most guys, I would think, would be like "You're so beautiful...your eyes are stunning!, etc,etc"

So I took another object in the picture, that was not her, and made it a point to ask about that.....

Doesn't seem like it worked yet tho, as she has not replied...she was so hot too. One of the prettiest girls I've seen in a long time lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Anyway, I opened with "You know...Ever since I was a kid I was never able to completely blow those dandelions clean..There is always 1 or 2 left stranded..Do you have any suggestions?"
Great opening.

Most of the girls on these dating sites are there for an ego boost. They'd never act like this (ignoring, attitude, etc) in person. It's why I hate online dating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:21 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
different girls will react differently. You will have to do it play for play after she responds. If conversation go cold I leave it as such and email her like a week later with

Me:
you know 93% of women masterbate in the shower?
and the other 7% sing. Do you know what they sing?

Her: No what do they sing.

Me: Well if you have to ask what they sing. You must be part of the 93%

Her: lol you are good

Me: You have no =)

then roll from there.

I did this to a girl on facebook....but she was smart lmao

ME: did you know that 93% of women masturbate in the shower? and the other 7% sing..what do you think they sing?
HB: I sing. everywhere when im not sick..lol but thats just me

So I was thinking of changing it..

Did you know that 92% of women masturbate in the shower? And the other 7% sing..What do you think they sing?

If she replies as the girl above did...you can be like, something along the lines of her not even guessing what they sing..."Oh you sing EVERYWHERE?? Now you're just over exaggerating it to make me think you don't masturbate"

Or if she calls you out... "92% plus 7% is only 99%...what does the other 1% do?"

Well the other 1% points out the error in math to distract from the fact they are part of the 92%.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well been having more and more success with this its rediculous. HB 6-9's all biting. Ill post later

In case you guys get stuck try this if they dont bite:

Me: Johnny Cochran
Her: Huh?
Me: thats my name in the bedroom.
Her: lol oh yeah? lets hear it, I know you got something smartass to go with this.
Me: I'll get you off!

Oh fuck that's amazing ahaha.
Used OP's opener a few times now and works a treat.
Anyways after opening, I've used this multiple times too (When a conversation's going dull I've thrown this in), usually gets them interested and a quick laugh.
Or in this case.. Well, I don't even know what to say.

New to online and trying random things out. Talking to this HB9 on chat.
After opening, discussing career/work:

Me: So what do you do, career wise?

HB9: im a hairdresser and u (: xx

Me: I work with animals. Best career choice I've ever made.

HB9: omg what is it u do? xx

Me: I'm a penguin picker upperer, work out in the Antarctic mainly. Back here for a lil' while tho.

HB9: what? really? ur joshing me! xx
^(Usually after throwing the "job title" out there they'll realize it's a joke and when you describe the "job specifics" you'll get a laugh "haha ur funny" "Arhh nice ;D ahah" But this girl went full blondemode/10)

Me: No one believes me when I tell them my job title. Basically, it's all to do with when planes fly over there, the penguins look up at them and fall onto their backs and can't get back up. We go over and make sure they're ok, picking them up and sending them on their way.

HB9: ive never heard about that before O: thats amazing how long u been doing that?

Needless to say I went on for a good 15 minutes or so.
That's the one and only response I've had of a girl believing me, I wish she was trolling me or leading me on but you could tell she just wasn't the type to do that, she actually believed me.

here-vp568455.html#568455

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ahaha i love the would you please remove pic opener!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
lol this opener works good..
When they ask why, I normally hit them back with a clever/funny response.
My last one was too clever though..

her: y?
me: Well I think you are very cute, but whataburger is bad for you.. If you get fat by the time you are 25, we would have to get divorced :(
her: Wow I don't even eat whataburger that cup is from my ex don't eat fast food period and There are two things I would never do Is eat fast food and date you good bye! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol she hit me hard.. funny times though.
My reply to things like this is "Wow slow down! We just met and already your talking about dating.. Geezs can't even tell a girl she looks good any more with out her trying to get in your paints. I'll have you know I'm not that kinda guy" a lot of the time she will drop the BS and reply more playful but if she doesn't at least I made me laugh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Wow, plan backfired, lol. I told her to remove her pic and she replied with "No, I think YOU need to remove your pic, speak for ur self damn it..."
damn... this girl is harsh. I did kinda deserve it though.
To this I would have replyed "Wow I was just messing with you cause your kinda cute but now I'm thinking our 1st date is gonna be anger management ;)"

Post subject: NEED HELP!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ME: Hey, I would remove that picture on your profile

HB: huh?

ME: lol I hope you can take a joke, I thought you were adorable and had to say hi

I'm (my name)

HB: i thought i posted something bad lol

Have no clue what to say next. Can anyone help me out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey, I found a girl I really like so I dotn wanan fuck this up haha.

We've both sent back n forth 1 msg, I usually tak about lame shit like whats your favorite this n that. Or tell me something interesting about yourself.

Should I say the " You seem like a really easy person to talk to so let me level with you. I think you are polite, have a big heart, and are very attractive! I'd really like the opportunity to take you out for some coffee with conversation or dinner sometime. =) I just have this feeling that you're a great person and I'd like to get to know you better." Line,

shes a HB 8.5 or so, a model. So yeah her profile even says I know im pretty I get that alot, so i havnt mentioned anything about her looks so far,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 am 
me
hey I would remove that picture on your profile

she
What picture? :S

me
lol I hope you can take a joke, I thought you were adorable , I just had to say hi
I'm Nick

she
Oooh ha i thought i uploaded a picture or somethin haha
Hi

me
thanks for helping me win a bet with my buddy

she
Whyy what was the bet?

me
Hold on a second, this is between me and my friend. If you want to join our circle you have to earn your way in.

she
1.. I held on a second
buttt if i helped you win the bet then i should get to know what the bet was about

me
I'll only tell you my prize - I won 5 quid. Well One Two Three Four Five Quid, just enough to take you to McDonalds for our first date. lol =/

she'
I want to know the bet
hahaha well aint you a charmer

me
Tell you what
Give me your number and I'll text you the whole thing

she'
I know.. tell me the whole thing and i'll give you my number ha

me
Oh wel,l I need to know more about you before giving you my number...
I only date girls who can cook. Can you cook ?

First attempt I was really disappointed when she didn't write back..
Awesome thread tho. Where do you think I did wrong ?

Post subject: Report
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I sent this off to 10 chicks last night on Zoosk and my report so far is 1 girl closed her account and another just took down her picture, but kept her profile up.

So obviously they have no self-esteem.

I am not quite sure how to respond to the girl that took her profile down.

Post subject: Re: Report
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I sent this off to 10 chicks last night on Zoosk and my report so far is 1 girl closed her account and another just took down her picture, but kept her profile up.

So obviously they have no self-esteem.

I am not quite sure how to respond to the girl that took her profile down.
Honestly.. if a girl removes her entire profile just because of the opener, I doubt she was seriously looking to meet anyone.

Some girls that are online are not looking to meet with anyone unless you're a dime in their eyes. They're what I call, ego-boost girls. Some girls have no lives or they're not satisfied with their own current lives so they hit the internet, create dating profiles with no actual intentions of meeting people but only to get an ego boost via all the guys comments, messages, etc.

Myyearbook is the PRIME example of this. A decent to good portion of the girls on there are showing some kind of skin but when ever a guy publicly asks her a direct question she has to show her independence and dominance and tell the guy off.. Funny how that works huh? Women get a chance to act like that online because most of them wouldn't dare do that offline.. that's crazy. If you told off the wrong guy for approaching you, who knows. (Some people are psychotic) I've seen something similar like this happen.

I've never had any luck with a girl that removes part of her profile, her pictures or just deletes her profile just because of something I said.. if she does, it's best to move on.