PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:32 pm 

I was out with some guys who have a real problem as soon as there is a man in the group. I had to show that it is possible to handle AMOGs and that it is not really such a big problem.
So I looked around the room and located the biggest most AMOG guy I could find and pointed him out. "See there, I am gonna open that set, I am gonna out alpha him." Naturally I got the response I always get, "Youre crazy".
So I go up to the man, I tell him that I want to compliment him on his bodylanguage. He does not speak english but I try to communicate with him anyway. I do not let anything he says bother me at any point. According to my wing he went really protective and hostile as I came up to him, normal AMOG response I guess. But luckily the girls of the group understands and translates for me. They open up immediately and start asking questions about body language, if I am an expert, what I am doing etc etc. The guy actually gets jealous that the girls get my attention so he becomes soooooo nice to me, tries in crappy english to get my attention, putting on a friendly face and wants to know everything about his body language, I almost do not get rid of that set. I introduce myself to him and the girls introduce themselves. I eject the set without a numberclose since it was just a practice set and I wan not really interested in anything more than showing AMOG technique.
Baseline, being friendly and believing in yourself is gold. You get away with anything.

Ezo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm 

Quote:
Baseline, being friendly and believing in yourself is gold. You get away with anything.
EXACTLY! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

JSmooth quote's totally right

and I highlight another golden sentence:

"I do not let anything he says bother me at any point"

--POSSUNT QUIA POSSE VIDENTUR--
They can because they think they can

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 am 

Thats right... I mean, why would anything he says to me bother me. He has no value, they have no value. They are just random people. We are all friends here. No desire, no value...