PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I need help from someone who is very experienced with this because I just cannot figure out how to fix this problem.

Just about every time I meet a girl and take her to bed, then the day ends like a normal day. A few days will go by and I try to see that same girl again and she'll give me some excuse or sometimes I'll get ignored or flaked.

I'm literally pulling about one girl per week and just about every single girl will have a hard time meeting me again.

I cannot figure this out. It's not the sex. Some girls even told me I did a really good job, or she had an orgasm.

Before I never cared if I saw this particular girl again because I was just happy I was getting laid.

Nowadays the more and more I've been getting better at taking girls home, I noticed a pattern. THEY WERE ALL BECOMING ONE NIGHT STANDS.

I would sometimes like to meet some of these girls I've slept with again, because I think we could make good friends.

This used to not be a problem for me before I got good at taking girls home. But afterwards, with SO many girls I've been taking home... it's kind of becoming meaningless.

A lot of these girls I take home on the day of or the first date. Usually the girls that don't end up sleeping with me on the first date, I throw them away.

The funny thing is... I put in a lot of work to get these girls to go home with me. I want it to be worth more than just one night sometimes with certain girls.

I try to be cool with them after sex, do a little cuddling, pretty much act the same way except maybe a bit nicer.

But something in the back of my mind just doesn't give a shit about these girls. It's because I keep finding new ones.

I feel like its a trade. Sleep with new girls all the time but they're only one time deals, or work on one particular girl and keep seeing her again.

Are there any guys out there who have several girls in a rotation as fuck buddies and how do you get these girls to meet you again?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Disclaimer: Ok, I'm going through a bad patch now. With oneitis. I am banging no chicks. However let me explain what is going wrong.

Firstly your getting buyers remorse. Essentially there isn't enough comfort there. A fuck load of attraction but the comfort is off. This has happened to me on a few occasions.

Secondly you say its either one night stands or long term relationship. No. Go for the sweet middle ground. That's what I do. A girl that is around for weeks/months. And have many girls. In my experience its the only way.

Also that is a decent conversion rate depending on how much you go out. I'm out a couple of times a week, usually the weekends. I usually average 5 a month. One thing I notice is that when that figure rises, its because I lower my standards and the lays would never progress as I don't like them enough. So could be something to think of.

My advice would be to get higher quality girls and build plenty of comfort. Makes sure your building comfort for like 7-10 hours. If there is a women you actually like, don't rush them to bed. 1 new high quality girl to add to your rotation in a month is a good figure opposed to 1 a week. Baring in mind you will still have a number on rotation and peppered in that will be random lays with girls you'll never see again. The one night standers.

Hope that makes sense. In summary have multiple girls on the go. High quality ones. This is your rotation. The backbone of it all. Then pepper in random bangs on nights out where possible.

That's my approach and I recommend it.

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Disclaimer: Ok, I'm going through a bad patch now. With oneitis. I am banging no chicks. However let me explain what is going wrong.

Firstly your getting buyers remorse. Essentially there isn't enough comfort there. A fuck load of attraction but the comfort is off. This has happened to me on a few occasions.

Secondly you say its either one night stands or long term relationship. No. Go for the sweet middle ground. That's what I do. A girl that is around for weeks/months. And have many girls. In my experience its the only way.

Also that is a decent conversion rate depending on how much you go out. I'm out a couple of times a week, usually the weekends. I usually average 5 a month. One thing I notice is that when that figure rises, its because I lower my standards and the lays would never progress as I don't like them enough. So could be something to think of.

My advice would be to get higher quality girls and build plenty of comfort. Makes sure your building comfort for like 7-10 hours. If there is a women you actually like, don't rush them to bed. 1 new high quality girl to add to your rotation in a month is a good figure opposed to 1 a week. Baring in mind you will still have a number on rotation and peppered in that will be random lays with girls you'll never see again. The one night standers.

Hope that makes sense. In summary have multiple girls on the go. High quality ones. This is your rotation. The backbone of it all. Then pepper in random bangs on nights out where possible.

That's my approach and I recommend it.
That was a good solid advice there!

You mentioned you're going through a oneitis at the moment.

How are you treating this girl compared to the ones you just meet for one night or few times around?

And how is your situation now? are you just only focusing on this one girl?

Thinking about having an oneitis kills me. Because I was so devastated by this one girl in the past whom I had such a oneitis with. I told myself I will never let myself get like that with any girl.

Perhaps you could give me a few pointers about landing a high quality girl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Where are you meeting these women? Are you meeting them during night game and getting SNL? Picking them up in the local "watering hole"(Place where women are easy and it's just about picking up a chick and fucking her then tossing to the side)? More context.

There could be a few things so i'll list them:

1. You're terrible in bed. Women lie, just deal with it. If you were the most amazing fuck in her life she would come back for more. If you were so and so or average she's going to find another guy with the same skills easily.

2. You're picking up women that are only interested in a one night stand and nothing more. This could be tied to where you're going to get these women such as well known clubs that are primarily for getting the easy lay(Every town and city has a handful of these).

3. You're too needy in the morning and they sense this. If you become needy, cuddly with them and shit in the morning it's going to scare them off. Try getting up early, making toast and setting aside a bit for her if she wakes up. Don't make a big deal out of it more of a "I made toast, you may aswell have some." kind of attitude.

4. You could be waiting far too long to get in contact with them. If you've just fucked a girl and you're waiting a few days to get in touch that's just bad form. Try sending a text later in the day saying something simple like "Hey, last night was fun. We should do it again. ;)" and just leave it at that. If she replies she'll say something like "Yeah, I had fun" blah, blah, blah... Then just leave it until next time you head out and hit her up "Hey cutie, i'm heading out. You should come." Keep it simple.

5. As mentioned: Buyers remorse. No need to go on about this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Where are you meeting these women? Are you meeting them during night game and getting SNL? Picking them up in the local "watering hole"(Place where women are easy and it's just about picking up a chick and fucking her then tossing to the side)? More context.

There could be a few things so i'll list them:

1. You're terrible in bed. Women lie, just deal with it. If you were the most amazing fuck in her life she would come back for more. If you were so and so or average she's going to find another guy with the same skills easily.

2. You're picking up women that are only interested in a one night stand and nothing more. This could be tied to where you're going to get these women such as well known clubs that are primarily for getting the easy lay(Every town and city has a handful of these).

3. You're too needy in the morning and they sense this. If you become needy, cuddly with them and shit in the morning it's going to scare them off. Try getting up early, making toast and setting aside a bit for her if she wakes up. Don't make a big deal out of it more of a "I made toast, you may aswell have some." kind of attitude.

4. You could be waiting far too long to get in contact with them. If you've just fucked a girl and you're waiting a few days to get in touch that's just bad form. Try sending a text later in the day saying something simple like "Hey, last night was fun. We should do it again. ;)" and just leave it at that. If she replies she'll say something like "Yeah, I had fun" blah, blah, blah... Then just leave it until next time you head out and hit her up "Hey cutie, i'm heading out. You should come." Keep it simple.

5. As mentioned: Buyers remorse. No need to go on about this.
No I hardly do night game.

When I do meet women. I go out during the day for some hours alone or with one or two friends.

I honestly don't think I'm terrible in bed.

Some girls I get are the "Yes" girls. But mostly I get the "Maybe" girls. These are girls I meet during the day, they are not one-night stand girls. Some of them are into partying, but only bc they are young.

I do not sit there and cuddle all night with them. A few short ones here and there. But in most cases after the sex we split. I hardly ever stay the night any more.

When it comes to texting... I think you may have gotten this right about me. I always wait too long. I've tried working on this on the last two girls.. and I'm seeing slightly better results.

Thanks for the last tip about texting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

sn350 - I did write an article on that girl. She was why I signed up to tell people. Basically I did the hardest and the right thing. I have soft next'd her and will not make any contact with her until I have 3 girls of her quality in my life. Until I 100% don't care about losing her then I can re-initiate. And she will feel that and the frame will be restored with her chasing me.

Went out a couple of times last week. A couple of number closes and a kiss close. I'll start sarging in a couple of weeks. I will daytime sarge today, as I do genuinely need to pick something up from the shops.

P.S - When I say sarge I don't necessarily do it like most on here. I'm not hunting girls with a lonely wing. I'm out with my friends having fun. This is key. Try and build a mixed group for yourself.

I think sometimes people can get bogged down in routines structures etc. It all boils down to confidence. I have been lucky as I would of been what you called a 'jock'. I have a big social circle and in all honesty am not too bad looking. So what I have found from my friends obviously similar to me. Confidence is key.

You mention your oneitis. Remember oneitis is not a problem with the girl but is a problem in your own game. Don't be afraid to let another girl in. Without it your in for a lonely life.

I will also critique GameSn post to you. In regards to 1, that is irrelevant, no girl 'really' cares about this. As long as you are semi competent, your fine here. It shouldn't be that. 2 - I have no idea where these places are. This is erroneous advice. I live in London and go to all sorts of places. Best west london clubs, rave's, dive bars. The easiest place to get the girl is the top club. Why? Seems counter intuitive? Right. But from experience it is easier as the girls have less choice. You have less competition. Higher quality girls that are easy. So in summary this place issue isn't anything to worry about. 3- I dont think this is a problem as you seem like you know the game. 4 - definitely not an issue. You could wait days even weeks. As long as your game has been tight. 5 - This is it.

The game has 3 main phases - m3 model. look it up if your unsure. Your problem is in the last phase the comfort phase.

Everything boils down to the above and a problem in that. Always look deeper at the issue.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

The game has 3 main phases - m3 model. look it up if your unsure. Your problem is in the last phase the comfort phase.
I can assure you comfort is not the last phase. Seduction is.

Sociable(Approach -> Opener)
Comfortable(Hook -> Mid-Game)
Seducer(n-close, k-close, f-close)

These are the three main phases of Pick Up including MM.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

I can assure you comfort is not the last phase. Seduction is.

Sociable(Approach -> Opener)
Comfortable(Hook -> Mid-Game)
Seducer(n-close, k-close, f-close)

These are the three main phases of Pick Up including MM.
Yes sorry, I meant that there is a problem with comfort in the last phase.

As Mystery says the game is played in comfort.

I personally find a lot problems stem from when something with that is off.

Being funny, likeable and smashing A1to3 means nothing. Which is what most people go for. I learnt this the hard way through a lot of failure.

Field reports: