PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
This is fucking stupid. How am I going to figure out if she is ovulating while I am in field?

It has nothing to do with convincing her on "logic." Women are emotional creatures- period.

Shouldn't the goal be to seduce women on our terms and not based on their feminine cycle?
To summarize the Youtube video and study I've linked, these are some of the obvious signs that a hot girl is ovulating.

1. She is baring more skin. This isn't rocket science but some guys fail to see that a woman is horny when she starts baring more skin.

2. She does exaggerated movements. In field during day game (this isn't part of the video), you will notice that some women will turn their backs on you, jut out their butts, face you again, show their arm pit, bump their hips, and speak louder than usual. When you're interacting with a woman and see these signs, amp up the sexual innuendos and kino escalation. Then attempt a single day lay isolation bounce. If you can't get her the first day, your odds are high to f-close her the next day or within 3 to 4 days with proper sexting or phone sex.

3. She buys or wears more sexier products. Say, instead of buying a one piece bathing suit, she gets a two-piece bikini. Instead of wearing pink lipstick, she chooses the redder hues. Instead of wearing baggy jeans, she goes for the skinny jeans. She chooses a hanging blouse that shows her navel, wears a see through dress, or wears a t-shirt with a zipper in front instead of buttons.

Here's a bonus tip. There are more signs but I'm not going to discuss them here yet.

4. When you touch her, her skin feels colder than usual.
Quote:
This is fucking stupid. How am I going to figure out if she is ovulating while I am in field?

It has nothing to do with convincing her on "logic." Women are emotional creatures- period.

Shouldn't the goal be to seduce women on our terms and not based on their feminine cycle?
When I see a hot girl I like, I approach and seduce her whether she is ovulating or not.

Now, when I see obvious signs that she's ovulating, I pull a modified Stelar Method with something like, "I want to fuck you right now and give you 10 orgasms." This is delivered in the vernacular so take note that this is just the gist of the interaction.

When I don't see signs that she's on her peak ovulation, I do cocky and funny, some light negging, some light kino, some time distortion routine here and there, some wide rapport techniques, and attempt an isolation bounce. If the isolation bounce fails, I do propinquity sarging.

I do day game of course. In night game, most women are ovulating.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

I know i said I wouldn't respond anymore, but I couldn't resist this one. LOL. You are a fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

There is a very popular study that a ton of people like to quote that supposedly showed ovulation makes women hornier. Of course, none of them actually read the study I suspect, because you can only get the abstract for free. Well I paid for the study. The results are at the bottom.

Bottom line, yes, ovulation does matter, but it HARDLY MATTERS.

The study even SAID THIS:

"The amount of actual change in responses from low-fertility to high-fertility phases observed in this study was actually quite modest."

DIRECT QUOTE.

The largest gaps were in (1) 'sexual opportunism' and it was only 0.188 vs 0.149, that is a tiny difference that has no practical significant in the field, and in (2) preference for physical attraction features (0.531 vs 0.449, again highly unlikely to have any practical benefit knowing this in the field. Given also tons of confounding factors, consistency issues with responses (they were high but not near 100%) and subjectivity of interpretation of answers to the results in the table, a more proper interpretation of the results in this study would be that ovulation matters but only a little. Of course, that doesn't sell research or make good news.

Study is below. In other words, to all of you out there (and this holds for almost every study based on statistics and especially those with subjective measurements/polling): READ THE ACTUAL STUDY vs the abstract.

---------------

3.2. Changes in women's sexual interests

We analyzed data with a general linear model design, with fertility status (high fertility vs. low fertility) treated as a within-subject variable and women's SOI score, physical attractiveness and age treated as covariates. All marginal means for high- and low-fertility groups, with SOI, attractiveness and age controlled, are reported in Table 1. All effect sizes for all analyses are reported in Table 2. (When included in the model, days between high-fertility session and the LH surge had no main effects or interactions with other variables. It was thus not included in the analyses reported.) We separately analyzed Preference for Physical Attractiveness, Interest in Attractive Bodily Features and the four measures of sexual attitudes.

We also examined changes in sexual desire across the cycle.
Table 1. Marginal means for high- and low-fertility phases
Women Men
High fertility Low fertility High fertility Low fertility
Preference for Physical Attractiveness .434 (.038) .396 (.032) .507 (.030) .500 (.037)
Interest in Attractive Bodily Features .531 (.036) .449 (.036) .698 (.028) .707 (.027)
Sexual Opportunism .188 (.027) .149 (.025) .340 (.040) .357 (.041)
Enjoyment of Casual Sex .197 (.036) .240 (.039) .447 (.050) .426 (.049)
Belief in Polygamy .078 (.023) .118 (.031) .111 (.036) .111 (.040)
Belief in Chastity .529 (.055) .538 (.053) .322 (.055) .311 (.054)
Sexual Desire 2.72 (.155) 2.57 (.157) 3.17 (.118) 3.06 (.138)

For all measures except Sexual Desire, means correspond to mean proportion endorsing keyed responses for individual items. For Sexual Desire, means are on a scale of 0 to 4 (sex text). Numbers in parentheses are standard errors. For numbers in italics, high- and low-fertility values significantly differ within a sex.

HOLY SHIT, what a HUGE difference between fertile and non-fertile. (sarcasm)!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Find any studies that actually prove your point verse dispute it Hellhound? LOL.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:28 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

I know i said I wouldn't respond anymore, but I couldn't resist this one. LOL. You are a fucking idiot.
You are hijacking this General Questions thread with a PUA Lounge topic. Moreover, instead of attacking the ideas, you are attacking the person.

If you want a civil discussion on ovulation theory, make a thread in the PUA Lounge and follow forum rules. The General Section is for solving real world (or near real world) pick up/ seduction problems.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 am 

Quote:
There is a very popular study that a ton of people like to quote that supposedly showed ovulation makes women hornier. Of course, none of them actually read the study I suspect, because you can only get the abstract for free. Well I paid for the study. The results are at the bottom.
The study being referred to is currently linked free from .edu (university) websites, here: http://libra.msra.cn/Publication/375595 ... r-behavior Courtesy of JSTOR. JSTOR encourages linking. However, the study is not to be used for commercial purposes but for illustration or clarification of the author's observation. You'll have to pay for the study if you are going to use it for commercial purposes.

Most US based studies that have been made via university grants and funded by the US Government are paid for by US tax payers and are essentially free under US Federal law. Likewise, studies in .gov sites or are made by employees of the US government are basically free as public domain resources.

Studies done in European universities are usually for sale at well respected sites like JStor, Elsevier or Oxford Journals although some of these are offered for free prior to publication to gain feedback from the academe worldwide as part of strengthening the peer review process or getting more citations.

In time (since laws tend to change), this study might be for sale in the future even for non-commercial purposes and you should pay for it.

The point of the study is on how manufacturers and marketers can sell more efficiently to ovulating women.

For pick up, it simply means: when a woman goes out on a date with you wearing a very sexy dress and make up, she is expecting to sleep with you. If you cannot escalate properly, you both go home frustrated (or you end up in jail if you do not know what you are doing). Non-verbally, she is asking to sleep with you. All you need to do is have some balls to treat her like a lady and fuck her brains out.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

(1) Wrong study. I'm talking about an actually supposed useful study that tried to explicitly study women's desire while ovulating vs not.
(2) Actually, no, your conclusion from the shopping study is completely wrong. Women HARDLY chose sexier clothing while ovulating (59% vs 51% I believe), and only had a large gap when PRIMED WITH ATTRACTIVE WOMEN IN THEIR VICINITY. Not all women are going out having been PRIMED that way. In just about every other scenario there was no use knowing whether or not she was ovulating. The only practical application of anything in this study is trying to identify women who behave competitively around attractive women.
(3) A woman dressed sexy is expecting to sleep with you? Wow. No, women dress sexy for many reasons that have nothing to do with sleeping with guys.
Quote:
Quote:
The study being referred to is currently linked free from .edu (university) websites, here: http://libra.msra.cn/Publication/375595 ... r-behavior Courtesy of JSTOR. JSTOR encourages linking. However, the study is not to be used for commercial purposes but for illustration or clarification of the author's observation. You'll have to pay for the study if you are going to use it for commercial purposes.

Most US based studies that have been made via university grants and funded by the US Government are paid for by US tax payers and are essentially free under US Federal law. Likewise, studies in .gov sites or are made by employees of the US government are basically free as public domain resources.

Studies done in European universities are usually for sale at well respected sites like JStor, Elsevier or Oxford Journals although some of these are offered for free prior to publication to gain feedback from the academe worldwide as part of strengthening the peer review process or getting more citations.

In time (since laws tend to change), this study might be for sale in the future even for non-commercial purposes and you should pay for it.

The point of the study is on how manufacturers and marketers can sell more efficiently to ovulating women.

For pick up, it simply means: when a woman goes out on a date with you wearing a very sexy dress and make up, she is expecting to sleep with you. If you cannot escalate properly, you both go home frustrated (or you end up in jail if you do not know what you are doing). Non-verbally, she is asking to sleep with you. All you need to do is have some balls to treat her like a lady and fuck her brains out.