PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK, need your opinion on something guys. I tried this last night with some success!

So you arrange to meet a couple of girls later on after talking to them for a while, with the usual negs and whatever to the one your actually interested in but still giving very subtle hints that you're interested (if you see what I mean). Give the girl you're not interested in a kiss on the cheek, then just go to shake the hand of the one you are interested in, hopefully she should lean forward for the kiss, then act all surprised and say "Oh OK you want one too? Well because I'm feeling generous...." A nice subtle Neg that she should remember later!

I'm new to all this so some opinions on if this could work or if I'm doing anything wrong here would be appreciated!

When the world is against me, I shall happily indulge myself in self-improvement and when the world finally recognizes me and requires my service, i shall proudly avail myself for assistance - Taekwondo Grandmaster General Choi Hong Hi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
OK, need your opinion on something guys. I tried this last night with some success!

So you arrange to meet a couple of girls later on after talking to them for a while, with the usual negs and whatever to the one your actually interested in but still giving very subtle hints that you're interested (if you see what I mean). Give the girl you're not interested in a kiss on the cheek, then just go to shake the hand of the one you are interested in, hopefully she should lean forward for the kiss, then act all surprised and say "Oh OK you want one too? Well because I'm feeling generous...." A nice subtle Neg that she should remember later!

I'm new to all this so some opinions on if this could work or if I'm doing anything wrong here would be appreciated!
This things allways works for me so I say Go Go Go!