Tried to k-close HB9 w/bf, now what?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Pre story: Day gamed this girl at the mall here, received her # (she let me she had a 5 year BF and it's long distance (don't know how long it's been this like) she's 19.

We texted - I set up a date quite fast for the next and she was very receptive overall. Grabbed coffee, walked near the water and stumbled into a live theatre show. Tried to kiss close ( prior to this lots of physical touching, holding hands at times, discussed a future date and even how we'd steal a boat rent it out make it a airbnb- you get the drift)

When I tried to kiss close she denied it and said I told you I had a bf. Continued the date and she kept wanting it go on was my vibe - towards the end she said she had a lot of fun and wants to see me again.

I'm pursuing other plans with other girls obvious she's interested but has this bf. She texted me now she's home and she felt that she disappointed me when she denied the kiss, she wanted to but it doesn't feel right.

Where to go from here, if we do? If she wants to hang out what's the plan? Havent been in this situatioj before so any advice is much appreciated as always. I can provide more info if needed. Where to?

Edit: text after date went like this.
Her: home now x
Me: go to sleep it's past ur bed time
Her: lol I will soon, I feel I kind of disappointed you when we were at the show (when I tried to kiss close and it didn't work is what she's referring to)
Her: I wanted to, but it wouldn't be right
Me: I understand (not sure what to say here, just being honest really)
Her: thanks for understanding, woild u hang out me again lol?
Me:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:23 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Edit: text after date went like this.
Her: home now x
Me: go to sleep it's past ur bed time
Her: lol I will soon, I feel I kind of disappointed you when we were at the show (when I tried to kiss close and it didn't work is what she's referring to)
Her: I wanted to, but it wouldn't be right
Me: I understand (not sure what to say here, just being honest really)
Her: thanks for understanding, woild u hang out me again lol?
Me: Well I'd offer you a massage but it has a 90% chance of turning into sex.