Brief day game report

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Brief day game report
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Might have to post this in the report field or opening/approaching, but thought I'd share it here since I'm relatively new and it might help some people out/involve new questions.

Decided to do some day game at the mall today and start with "warmups/hit and runs" I made a post before but I do very little cold day game approach (barista/cashiers don't count for me) and mainly online, little bit of night game but not too much.

First off was starbucks barista, which i've done before and it was a clean breeze. Asked her how her day is going, she asked me about mine - what time she started and what I do for a living, etc. Overall clean and perhaps because she was a HB5 or so I didn't feel any nerves about this.

Once I had my coffee and started going deeper in the mall, I noticed I had anxiety about approaching girls heading my way (walking fast near me, towards me). I'd think about it too much even to do a hit and run warm up and they'd pass me. Any tips/help with this? I know I could just see her coming towards me and stop her or simply turn back around. This seems to be a issue for me as I have no problem when their standing still, working, etc.

Decided to approach a girl sitting on a bench with her phone in her hand - just a simple "I noticed you from over there, I just wanted to say you look very nice today" She was very receptive/smiling and I felt it made her day, smiled and said have a good day. I felt I held good eye contact and had good posture all around here.

3rd approach was the same (standing girl dived into her phone in the food court) - she actually was quite startled when I approached her and I basically said the same line more or less to warm up. She just replied with "oh,ok" and i left it at that.

4th approach was a warm up in Chapters as I was browsing some books I plan to read on a trip. Girl was in the nutrition section and as I'm fit I suggested a certain book, said hello and she looks nice today. Now that I think about I def should have taken this further but I did feel nervous and wanted 3-5 hit and runs before I actually started a longer conversation.

Fast forward to what's probably a mistake I decided to get some food and afterwards could not approach anyone for the life of me. I really wanted to try approaching when a girl is walking and to stop her as I find that's a much harder issue for me. Anyways, any feedback/help with the questions is appreciated.

PS - I found just going to a clothing store prior and chatting with anyone was a good warm up to get your voice more on point for those who struggle to even warm up to approach.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Your trying. Baby steps. Hired hands and hit and runs will warm you up, but eventually you have to dive into a real set and play to win. You know how to step in front and do an attention snap. If they go all low energy on you and don't say much, don't eject too early and hit and run. Stay in and keep probing for that one conversational trigger that gets them interested and out of their shell. It's the hardest part, early in the set when it feels like it's not going anywhere. But success often lies just beyond.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Good job man. Next time, just riff with the girl. For the girl in the nutrition section, she'll be able to tell you think she looks good by your penetrating presentation. So you can speak to her about nutrition and then exchange some info about each other and then get her #. It's easier than the pua chodes on youtube etc would have you believe. Just be normal. You can do this and I know you will. Keep going and have fun.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Cool!