The fun-zone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: The fun-zone
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I build a lot of energy around me and make heaps of "friends" at clubs and bars, but I'm finding that a bit like the friend-zone, it's landing me in the fun-zone. People want to be around me, both guys and girls, but the more excitement I give off the less sexy I appear to women.

Some theories:

- Using all my energy building up the crowd leaves me with nothing in the tank to talk to a girl I like
- The excitement scatters me, so I can give a girl that comes my way full attention
- I'm running at 11 too much, and need to do it intermittently

Ever experienced this? Thoughts?

Post subject: Re: The fun-zone
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

You'll never hear a woman say, "Disney World is so fun it just makes me want to get naked." Realize the fun is like an opener and it grabs a woman's attention. If you can't transition that fun into flirtation then you are nothing more than entertainment.

Post subject: Re: The fun-zone
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You'll never hear a woman say, "Disney World is so fun it just makes me want to get naked." Realize the fun is like an opener and it grabs a woman's attention. If you can't transition that fun into flirtation then you are nothing more than entertainment.
That makes a lot of sense and that's exactly how I felt. I'm compensating cause I used to suck at opening so I've been focused on that a lot and but am naturally better at connecting with one person as I'm quite introverted, so all I need to do is cap the excitement, add some spic here and there and go back to my roots.