What was your worse or funniest rejection? please share

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

http://gbcworldnews.com/index.php/2016/ ... mpilation/
These are not my own rejections, but i found them hilarious but cruel at the same time

My own worse rejection was probably asking for a girls number and she told me "f off, you're ugly"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Was 18, study vacation in London. Girl kept orbiting all time and was with me all the time ignoring everybody else.

After two days we sit in my room, i turn off lights and go for the kiss and she goes "sorry i dont like you".

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

last night,i was on a birthday,girl was flirting with me,qualifying herself,obviously interested,gave me a ride home,when i went for a kiss she said sorry,i want a long term relationship,i said no problem,but i don't want any ltr for now,we part ways,all good,no hard feelings,but i think another girl fucked something up here,she was jealous sooner that same night

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I had brought a girl to my home, it was like 3rd date or so. We were not yet close in relationhip, but as one guy said I need to touch her even if I do not feel like things are going too well.

Yea, and it was not going well. She said she need to leave, because she needs to buy oil for a car :)

I did not think its funny or something, but when I told this to one guy - he found it funny :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

About a year ago, I walked by a girl at a bar with a half sleee partially visible. I like girls with ink, so I asked her what one design was. Dark club, so it was tough to see it in full detail. She answered "no thanks." It was also a loud club, and I assumed she didn't hear me. I said "no I just was asking about the ink." She just shakes her had "no" at me. Her girlfriend asks me what I'm doing, probably assuming I was bothering her. I said I was just curious about the tattoos. The girlfriend says to the girl "oh yeah he seems nice he just liked your sleeve." The girl whispers into her friend's ear. The friend then goes "oioooh okay" and tells me she only talks to black men.

I laughed, because that's blatant racism and I'm amazed women think that's okay. Told the friend to have a good night and walked off.

The book of Z, aka my life, refers to women who are blatantly racist and only will date black men as "nightriders." This girl was a nightrider.