Does online dating adversely affect affect you in field?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have been going back and forth with online dating, particularly tinder. I have had my fair share of success, although when I abstain from online dating I tend to feel more confident, motivated, and present while in field. Furthermore, I tend to have more time and energy to have meaning social interactions and broaden my social circle.

I am curios whether others have had similar experiences, and if online dating has some harmful effects long term?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:24 pm 
Read My Book

It's a short cut.

Its fast food.

If fast food has adverse affects on the body as opposed to home cooked meals, then online dating is likely to do the same. There are several guys that can consistently get laid via online dating, but can not get laid without it. The same way there are guys who can order up a meal at a restaurant, but can't cook themselves one at home.

Once you're solidified, you're solidified though. Its like learning to ride a bike. If you never actually learned it could be challenging to figure it out years later after picking it back up. But once you got it, you pretty much have it. After a couple peddles you'll be riding again like normal.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
It's a short cut.

Its fast food.

If fast food has adverse affects on the body as opposed to home cooked meals, then online dating is likely to do the same. There are several guys that can consistently get laid via online dating, but can not get laid without it. The same way there are guys who can order up a meal at a restaurant, but can't cook themselves one at home.

Once you're solidified, you're solidified though. Its like learning to ride a bike. If you never actually learned it could be challenging to figure it out years later after picking it back up. But once you got it, you pretty much have it. After a couple peddles you'll be riding again like normal.
Makes sense. I go to the point where I was relying on it much, though I was having much success. In the end, decided to give it up.