AFTER SEX STEPS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: AFTER SEX STEPS
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

Long story short, two weeks ago I met a girl at a bar. We had three dates (drinks; dinner+plus drinks -made out-; and dinner at my place -sex and slept together).

So my question, in general, is: if you want to see her again, what do you normally do? My big guess is... treat her like you would treat a girl you don't 'care'; like you treat the other girls (those that if you don't see them again, you don't care).

Because if you treat her in a special way you might become needy (I have read several posts here like... fuuuck) and crazy.

Just text ocasionally and try to arrange another meeting.

What is your next move after you had sex if you wanna keep seeing her?

Post subject: Re: AFTER SEX STEPS
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:07 pm 
King Among Mortals

It's been 2 weeks since contact? What did you do? Wipe your dick on the curtains and sneak out the window?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hey guys,

Long story short, two weeks ago I met a girl at a bar. We had three dates (drinks; dinner+plus drinks -made out-; and dinner at my place -sex and slept together).

So my question, in general, is: if you want to see her again, what do you normally do? My big guess is... treat her like you would treat a girl you don't 'care'; like you treat the other girls (those that if you don't see them again, you don't care).

Because if you treat her in a special way you might become needy (I have read several posts here like... fuuuck) and crazy.

Just text ocasionally and try to arrange another meeting.

Quote:
What is your next move after you had sex if you wanna keep seeing her
simple call her or text her.
Quote:
if you want to see her again, what do you normally do? My big guess is... treat her like you would treat a girl you don't 'care'
if you don't care about her then why seeing her again.?
Quote:
Because if you treat her in a special way you might become needy
you already are needy

if you want to see her again just do it and keep pounding her.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
It's been 2 weeks since contact? What did you do? Wipe your dick on the curtains and sneak out the window?
WTF dude? LOL I met her three weeks ago. 2 weeks ago 1st date. Last week 2dn and 3rd date. I guess it is my bad for not explaining better LOL.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
if you don't care about her then why seeing her again.?
Normally, girls you don't care about come to you like puppies.
Quote:
you already are needy
WTF hahaha
Quote:
if you want to see her again just do it and keep pounding her.
I was just asking in general.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, this is where 'pua' tactics can fail you honestly. You're still wondering how to play the 'game'. And honestly, after sex, you can't keep doing this chess game pua shit otherwise you'll end up losing her. This is the reason why a lot of newbies who learn to pull can only pull a girl for sex once or twice at best but can't keep them around because they have no idea what to do. For starters, you should have a life that you actually like. If you're not confident about yourself and where you're at in your life, it's going to be much harder to keep a girl interested in you. Secondly, honestly, this is where the 'boring' stuff comes in, which is connection and intimacy. You have to decide what you're looking for in your dating life. Do you want a girlfriend or just something casual? Well, if you want something casual, you don't end up hanging out with her every other night. You have to let it go where it goes to keep it somewhat natural, but you have to not let it go too far if you're not looking for something serious. If you are, then you let it go where it goes. If you feel like hanging out with her 3 nights in a row and it feels like the right thing in the moment, then you do so. See there's not really a hard core set of rules after you get laid, you sort of have to go with the flow, like a longer dance. But you have to guide the girl in the right direction of what you want. Casual or serious?
Most importantly, you can't play this 'I'm gonna pretend I don't care about her' bullshit mentality. It's for losers. If you care about her, you care about her. You don't have to be needy about it, but if you really like her, and you pretend to not like her in order to get her to like you, you failed. The ONLY reason guys who you perceive that don't care about the girl get the girl, is because they truly don't care about her, but not in ORDER to get her. Reread that, because it's really important. Don't try to play this routine of pretending not to like her in order to get her to like you. It's weak, and it'll backfire big time. It might work in bedding her and in the very beginning, but it won't work in the long run. She'll be able to tell you're bluffing and that in reality you're just too insecure to own the fact that you do really like her and want her. At the same time, I'm not saying you need to pretend you like a girl if you don't. If you don't care about a girl, then you don't care about her. But why would you even want to date a girl you don't care about? Sure it's easy, but easy girl usually aren't the ones we really want. You have to learn to manage being strong, confident, alpha and at the same time owning the fact that you want her. It doesn't need to be explicitly said, but it's more of an inner game thing that manifests itself through going for what you want. That you're *worth* having what you want. Be in that mentality. You're worth having what you want. Decide in what direction you want to go with this girl. Manage it. And then just learn to fucking enjoy it! You hooked up with a girl, more than once, so obviously she found something interesting in you. Now enjoy it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Epic first post by TheLoveDr.
Quote:
You're worth having what you want.
GOLD.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Epic first post by TheLoveDr.
Quote:
You're worth having what you want.
GOLD.
Thx bro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So, this is where 'pua' tactics can fail you honestly. You're still wondering how to play the 'game'. And honestly, after sex, you can't keep doing this chess game pua shit otherwise you'll end up losing her. This is the reason why a lot of newbies who learn to pull can only pull a girl for sex once or twice at best but can't keep them around because they have no idea what to do. For starters, you should have a life that you actually like. If you're not confident about yourself and where you're at in your life, it's going to be much harder to keep a girl interested in you. Secondly, honestly, this is where the 'boring' stuff comes in, which is connection and intimacy. You have to decide what you're looking for in your dating life. Do you want a girlfriend or just something casual? Well, if you want something casual, you don't end up hanging out with her every other night. You have to let it go where it goes to keep it somewhat natural, but you have to not let it go too far if you're not looking for something serious. If you are, then you let it go where it goes. If you feel like hanging out with her 3 nights in a row and it feels like the right thing in the moment, then you do so. See there's not really a hard core set of rules after you get laid, you sort of have to go with the flow, like a longer dance. But you have to guide the girl in the right direction of what you want. Casual or serious?
Most importantly, you can't play this 'I'm gonna pretend I don't care about her' bullshit mentality. It's for losers. If you care about her, you care about her. You don't have to be needy about it, but if you really like her, and you pretend to not like her in order to get her to like you, you failed. The ONLY reason guys who you perceive that don't care about the girl get the girl, is because they truly don't care about her, but not in ORDER to get her. Reread that, because it's really important. Don't try to play this routine of pretending not to like her in order to get her to like you. It's weak, and it'll backfire big time. It might work in bedding her and in the very beginning, but it won't work in the long run. She'll be able to tell you're bluffing and that in reality you're just too insecure to own the fact that you do really like her and want her. At the same time, I'm not saying you need to pretend you like a girl if you don't. If you don't care about a girl, then you don't care about her. But why would you even want to date a girl you don't care about? Sure it's easy, but easy girl usually aren't the ones we really want. You have to learn to manage being strong, confident, alpha and at the same time owning the fact that you want her. It doesn't need to be explicitly said, but it's more of an inner game thing that manifests itself through going for what you want. That you're *worth* having what you want. Be in that mentality. You're worth having what you want. Decide in what direction you want to go with this girl. Manage it. And then just learn to fucking enjoy it! You hooked up with a girl, more than once, so obviously she found something interesting in you. Now enjoy it.
Amazing answer. Constructive. Useful. Thanks, dude.

Lately I have realised that there was a lot of things in my life and with myself that needed to be fixed. So I am already on it.

I cared about her like I saw some potential on her as a partner/couple/GF (as you wanna name it) but too much needy.

After that history, I texted her to hang out and she said was to busy. Two weeks later again. That was it. Ok. Not into me. Cool.

Learning each day and from EVERY chapter.

Thanks for your reply.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The way I look at it is that the time, effort, and energy you spent on her before having sex should be relatively the same as after sex. A girl that you connected with over several dates/interactions deserves more of your attention and intimacy. A same night bang should not soak up too much of your time, attention, and emotional capital. Casual flings and FWB are somewhere in between. Typical you should strive to be congruent. Usually honesty is the best policy, so state your intentions. Women respect a strong man that shoots straight and doesn't play games.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:21 pm 
Read My Book

Lol

You don't have to treat her special or like you don't care.. Whatever happened to treating her normally? Treating her the same way you treated her before having sex with her? Isn't the treating of her that way what got you the sex in the first place? So why wouldn't the consistency of that continue to do so?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It depends.

If the sex was great, she's blowing up your phone within a week. If not, you're going to have to do some outreach, and perform better on the next meet-up.

Quote:
You: It's Netflix and drinks night over here. Come on by when you're free.