How should i alter my game if im naturally low energy?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Not sure if this was the right place for this thread but here goes...the focus here is night game since thats typically where i see people do the whole" come in with high energy, good vibes, be really silly, and make everybody laugh" kinda techniques.i can see why this is so popular because it works.i have a friend who has never studied pua tactics in his life but he always pulls the baddest hotties because hes kind of a goofy son of a bitch and he make them laugh. But i also know that every man needs his own style and if you try one that doesnt fit your personality its painfully obvious.so what if your naturally laid back and trying to be all bubbly and happy just doesnt look right on you? Im sure theres a way to tweak this and i really wanna get it down because im not a fan of camned material and i need to find my own groove.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:34 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Not sure if this was the right place for this thread
Not likely.
Quote:
what if your naturally laid back and trying to be all bubbly and happy just doesnt look right on you? Im sure theres a way to tweak this and i really wanna get it down because im not a fan of camned material and i need to find my own groove.
Aloof game. When you're just sitting there with a blank stare, an unlit cigarette in your fingers, waiting for a chance to catch a break for the clubs shit show, their panties start dripping. While everyone else is vying for their attention, and you're the one not giving even an ounce. They'll do almost anything to get it.

When it stops working;

You show up with even one other social fucktard neither has a chance of getting laid that night.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Not sure if this was the right place for this thread
Not likely.
Quote:
what if your naturally laid back and trying to be all bubbly and happy just doesnt look right on you? Im sure theres a way to tweak this and i really wanna get it down because im not a fan of camned material and i need to find my own groove.
Aloof game. When you're just sitting there with a blank stare, an unlit cigarette in your fingers, waiting for a chance to catch a break for the clubs shit show, their panties start dripping. While everyone else is vying for their attention, and you're the one not giving even an ounce. They'll do almost anything to get it.

When it stops working;

You show up with even one other social fucktard neither has a chance of getting laid that night.
Sure, you have a good point.they always want what doesn't want them.but i dont see how just sitting in a club not talking to anybody would ever work.must be a way to be aloof and still draw attention....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:12 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
i dont see how just sitting in a club not talking to anybody would ever work.must be a way to be aloof and still draw attention....
That my friend is why you're here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
i dont see how just sitting in a club not talking to anybody would ever work.must be a way to be aloof and still draw attention....

This is where the gym comes in, my friend.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
That my friend is why you're here.
Lol true enough.teach me your ways.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

This is where the gym comes in, my friend.
You guys serious? This actually works? Ive always been under the impression that girls arent really phased by looks alone.i figured thats why you sometimes see 9's and 10's with guys who look like shit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yes, it works.

First night hook up percentages for muscular guys are significantly higher according to science.

You still need to have the mental game down to keep women.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Oh no not this debate again...

A guy that looks like crap is likely above average in other areas such as achievement or social "game" or has some strong binding thing such as childhood friend or something. You also have to account for that guy being her best option at the time.

Improving your looks helps you first because it makes YOU more feel and act more masculine because it gets your testosterone going and balances your mental state. Secondly because being fit gives you an edge in the looks department which most people neglect.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Improving your looks helps you first because it makes YOU more feel and act more masculine because it gets your testosterone going and balances your mental state. Secondly because being fit gives you an edge in the looks department which most people neglect.

True. And this guy wondered how he could walk into a club and get attention without saying anything. Physicality is one way to do that. Celebrity is another.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Oh no not this debate again...

A guy that looks like crap is likely above average in other areas such as achievement or social "game" or has some strong binding thing such as childhood friend or something. You also have to account for that guy being her best option at the time.

Thank you.you dont realize it but youve helped me here.im going to focus on the gym and on making money for awhile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Yes, it works.

First night hook up percentages for muscular guys are significantly higher according to science.

You still need to have the mental game down to keep women.
Thanks for this dude.might sound crazy but i had given up on that way of thinking and its nice to know i have more control than i thought i did.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Calm down mate, I think all these guys are exagerating a bit. Aloofness works, if you're smart. If you're like me (muscular and very handsome, but lacking socially) you won't get much. Then you're great at math and physics but banter only comes out when you are really high energy, which is spontaneous depending on your mental state or confidence boost (new haircut, clothes, weight gain etc).
So yeah, "aloof" game is more like "charming guy" game, the guy that sits back and only says smart stuff here and there. If you say stupid shit or random shit that doesn't bring value, you can't do this and you're better off just going super high energy and entertaining and singling out fast for the comfort part and shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Aloof game works very well. I use it all the time as i am the laid back, low energy type.

It creates mystery for the girls that are attracted to you.
The scenario heywood gave will work if you know the signs to look for when women give you proximity

So aloof works but you still have to put some game talking into it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Thanks for this dude.might sound crazy but i had given up on that way of thinking and its nice to know i have more control than i thought i did.
pua-lounge/aloofness-vt204985.html