Hairstyle(Help)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Hairstyle(Help)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There is something we can't deny: A good haircut can make the ugliest man more appealing than a good body, and so, I have a question: How do you choose a good haircut that fits your style and type of hair? (Sorry for bad English)

Post subject: Re: Hairstyle(Help)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

undercuts have been in style and always will be, I get a 2 to a 3 fade on the sides, medium length on top, blended in the back. This will look good on ANYONE. My favorite product to style is bedhead hair wax(amazon). Just look up undercut on google for some inspiration!

Post subject: Re: Hairstyle(Help)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The main thing is whether you have good hair to begin with. Is it thick, full, no balding or receding hairline? If so, then you have a lot of options. You can change styles a couple times a year and really mix it up.

The tapered fade or undercut is a good look for most guys, it's what I have. Because you can maintain that crisp clean look. Some guys can pull off the long loose hair around the ears stuff, but it looks HORRIBLE on me and a lot of men. Looks like you just need a haircut really bad. The "just got out of bed" look works on some guys too, but again, a lot of guys try it and they simply fail to pull it off successfully. So be careful with that one.

I'd probably want my hair style to match my persona and personal fashion style. If its edgy, then go for a little more extreme hairdo. If its GQ and conservative, then get a modest haircut. Thankfully the Beiber hair hanging in the face craze is over, though some kids still haven't gotten the memo. A lot of girls like long hair on guys, especially if you can keep it long on the top and sweep it back. No bangs though. I hate guys that are constantly pushing hair to the side of their face like a girl.