Peacocking with gay pride accessories

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I got one of those Livestrong rubber bracelets everyone has, but it was for gay pride so its rainbow colors. It got me thinking. What about sarging with that on? Depending on how drunk or sassy the girl is, you know she'll hone in on it and ask you if you are gay. Like that's pretty much guaranteed. So if you have witty replies or prepared responses to that question that DHV yourself it could be a useful prop.

You could just game normal and not actually pretend to be gay or anything. But if the girl asks if you are gay you say "No, but my boyfriend is." Or if the girl is more serious and you want to cultivate a more empathic connection with her you could tell her it is to support a gay friend who was a victim of a hate crime or died of AIDS or something. You could even tell your target that you wear the bracelet to fend off other girls because you actually have a girlfriend, and work the pre-selection angle there. Or just halfway pretend that you are gay and tell them you like black dicks and just be absurd about it. Make them have to work at you to prove to themselves that you are really not gay and are just fucking with them.

If it doesn't work or you aren't feeling it, you can just take it off and put in your pocket. And yes, I know I need to just try it out, but I haven't started up sarging full on again yet and I'm just exploring some ideas before I hit the field.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:15 pm 

Quote:
I got one of those Livestrong rubber bracelets everyone has, but it was for gay pride so its rainbow colors. It got me thinking. What about sarging with that on? Depending on how drunk or sassy the girl is, you know she'll hone in on it and ask you if you are gay. Like that's pretty much guaranteed. So if you have witty replies or prepared responses to that question that DHV yourself it could be a useful prop.

You could just game normal and not actually pretend to be gay or anything. But if the girl asks if you are gay you say "No, but my boyfriend is." Or if the girl is more serious and you want to cultivate a more empathic connection with her you could tell her it is to support a gay friend who was a victim of a hate crime or died of AIDS or something. You could even tell your target that you wear the bracelet to fend off other girls because you actually have a girlfriend, and work the pre-selection angle there. Or just halfway pretend that you are gay and tell them you like black dicks and just be absurd about it. Make them have to work at you to prove to themselves that you are really not gay and are just fucking with them.

If it doesn't work or you aren't feeling it, you can just take it off and put in your pocket. And yes, I know I need to just try it out, but I haven't started up sarging full on again yet and I'm just exploring some ideas before I hit the field.
Try whatever the most I peacock is with my style... I dress nice, where nice hats, ties, vests, nice shirts, nice jeans... and am usually the best dressed wherever I go. I figure I can attract women easily by standing out with a sense of style. When I go out on every given night I usually get several looks and I usually get quite a few compliments...

When you are super well dressed its the best form of peacocking in my opinion. You use color and style catch the attention of women everywhere. I feel that it's the best way to peacock... I wear meditation bracelets and nice kicks to go with it all.

Just my thoughts... have a good sense of style and you'll attract attention everywhere you go eitherhow.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:40 pm 
King Among Mortals

I get my peacocking style from Magnum PI reruns.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Try whatever the most I peacock is with my style... I dress nice, where nice hats, ties, vests, nice shirts, nice jeans... and am usually the best dressed wherever I go. I figure I can attract women easily by standing out with a sense of style. When I go out on every given night I usually get several looks and I usually get quite a few compliments...

When you are super well dressed its the best form of peacocking in my opinion. You use color and style catch the attention of women everywhere. I feel that it's the best way to peacock... I wear meditation bracelets and nice kicks to go with it all.

Just my thoughts... have a good sense of style and you'll attract attention everywhere you go eitherhow.
Well yea, I mean obviously you want to be dressed nice. Especially if your style is wearing smart clothes and not some punk rocker type look. I just got a new wardrobe of really smart gear from Guess, Calvin Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger. Shit is on point. I'm also super tall and physically fit, which helps too.

But sometimes it's nice to have that one little trinket or prop. Some guys used to use necklaces or goofy hats that they would put on the girls to make them come back later. It basically gives you something that is unique and can become a focal point. Where I live there are TONS of dudes who dress sharp and they are also good looking. It's fucking California. So simply going out and looking good doesn't necessarily set you apart from the crowd.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:36 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well yea, I mean obviously you want to be dressed nice. Especially if your style is wearing smart clothes and not some punk rocker type look. I just got a new wardrobe of really smart gear from Guess, Calvin Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger. Shit is on point. I'm also super tall and physically fit, which helps too.

But sometimes it's nice to have that one little trinket or prop. Some guys used to use necklaces or goofy hats that they would put on the girls to make them come back later. It basically gives you something that is unique and can become a focal point. Where I live there are TONS of dudes who dress sharp and they are also good looking. It's fucking California. So simply going out and looking good doesn't necessarily set you apart from the crowd.

Uh... I live in San Diego. It's not like I don't live in california, in my opinion my simple vest, tie, button up, hat, nice shoes, still make me stand out and I'm almost always the best dressed... I don't know the last time I wasn't... now I might not out dress guys who wear vests but I still end up best dressed.

That's Why I have meditated bead necklaces as far as the whole pass out a necklace... well meditation beads do exactly that purpose.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Ok, I feel what you're saying Poet.

Gives me an idea too. I could either buy some of those meditation bracelets in bulk, or even make them on the cheap since I know how to do bead work. If the girl brings it up first, all the better. If not, I'll make sure to bring up the bracelet in the conversation. I'll get her number and then put the bracelet on her so she can remember me. I think that's kind of money. Text her and be like "You're wearing my bracelet". She'll never forget you whenever she looks at that bracelet.

The problem with cold approach and number closing is the girl quickly forgets the 15 minute conversation she had with you, and you just become one of 500 numbers in her phone with a name next to it. It's not tangible or memorable.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:10 pm 

Quote:
Ok, I feel what you're saying Poet.

Gives me an idea too. I could either buy some of those meditation bracelets in bulk, or even make them on the cheap since I know how to do bead work. If the girl brings it up first, all the better. If not, I'll make sure to bring up the bracelet in the conversation. I'll get her number and then put the bracelet on her so she can remember me. I think that's kind of money. Text her and be like "You're wearing my bracelet". She'll never forget you whenever she looks at that bracelet.

The problem with cold approach and number closing is the girl quickly forgets the 15 minute conversation she had with you, and you just become one of 500 numbers in her phone with a name next to it. It's not tangible or memorable.
Try out AllyExpress if you're looking to buy in bulk for cheap. or alibaba.

The only thing that sucks is it takes a couple of weeks but you can get a ton for like 20 bucks.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I get my peacocking style from Magnum PI reruns.
Fantasy Island for me. Same general vibe though.

Oh yes I make sure to Peacock to the best of my abilities at all times.