Small town inferiority complex

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

I'm from India, from a small town in it called Agra. For work I'm in the area surrounding the capital - Delhi - since 2010. However, I have this deep rooted inferiority complex in me that I'm not from Delhi. And when I hear people talk of themselves as "Delhites" and stuff I freak out.

I dated an HB 8 from Delhi and she'd say I want to stay in Delhi all my life and how Delhi is an amazing city and wasn't really impressed with my travel stories (I've been to 8 countries and visit a country every year) it used to break my confidence.

This is major trouble in my game because a majority of HBs are from Delhi and they have a bias towards Delhi guys and look at small towners with a bit of disgust.

How do I deal with this?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Women pick-up on your insecurity about it.

I remember I was working in the USA at a carnival a few years back. My friends always told me when I approach a girl and she asked what I did, I should lie because people look down on Carnival workers.
SO a man's sexual market value works like this:
Ascribed: Looks, DNA, Tall vs short etc
External: Money, status
Learned: Social Skills

You can see how this value is placed on the external (job, status etc) opposed to the Social Skills. So despite me working at the carnival(and telling them), I was still able to get SDL's and lays.

You need to reframe that answer when they ask you and don't give a shit about what they say about your town's people.
"Where are you from? Heaven ;-) If she persists on a answer, just say your home town is Agra but say you love it because the people are friendly, it's relaxed and the girls don't go out after dark UNLIKE the Delhite girls who are hard working during the day but as soon as the sun goes down....nice but dangerous.

I hope it helps. PM for any other problems, I'm happy to help!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seductivepickup/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

nothing to be ashamed because you are from a small town, if the chick/s care about that, leave, why you want a chick that care where you are from.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Women pick-up on your insecurity about it.

I remember I was working in the USA at a carnival a few years back. My friends always told me when I approach a girl and she asked what I did, I should lie because people look down on Carnival workers.
SO a man's sexual market value works like this:
Ascribed: Looks, DNA, Tall vs short etc
External: Money, status
Learned: Social Skills

You can see how this value is placed on the external (job, status etc) opposed to the Social Skills. So despite me working at the carnival(and telling them), I was still able to get SDL's and lays.

You need to reframe that answer when they ask you and don't give a shit about what they say about your town's people.
"Where are you from? Heaven ;-) If she persists on a answer, just say your home town is Agra but say you love it because the people are friendly, it's relaxed and the girls don't go out after dark UNLIKE the Delhite girls who are hard working during the day but as soon as the sun goes down....nice but dangerous.

I hope it helps. PM for any other problems, I'm happy to help!
Thank you so much for this reply!!

My inner game has been shattered by this thing recently. There was a girl in my workplace already in a 6 year old relationship. I got the girl, she broke up with her boyfriend for me, we dated a year but she started showing disgust about my hometown and started saying she'd only live in Delhi and all. Ultimately she went back to her ex boyfriend who was a short guy with no personality but a Delhiite and owned a Mercedes.

So this just shattered me! But, I'm going to deal with this for the next girls!

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
nothing to be ashamed because you are from a small town, if the chick/s care about that, leave, why you want a chick that care where you are from.
But won't most of the HBs care about that because they'd be from metro cities?!