Midtown  16%  [ 5 ]
Midtown  16%  [ 5 ]
Highlands/East Atlanta  10%  [ 3 ]
Other  13%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 31
 Post subject: Re: Atlanta Lair
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Getting back into this after a long hiatus, and always looking to game. Feel free to PM me

A

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I just moved to Atlanta and am interested in finding some guys who would like to go out to do cold approach, and who may also be interested in working to build more of a social circle game. I think having good cold approach skills is really important, but I also think building out a good social circle and being known as the type of guys who like to go out, throw good parties, etc. is important for long-term success in meeting and attracting the highest quality girls, since those type of girls usually have lots of options and often need to know you through some sort of social connection, know that you're a socially savvy guy, etc. I know some people in Atlanta, but they basically still have a frat boy mindset and are more the type to "bro" out and prefer to drink a few beers with a couple of buddies and watch football instead of going out to pickup girls, work to develop a social circle, etc. I'd love to meet a few guys who have the same goals and desires that I have, and then we can all work to make each other better. Also, I'm 30 years old, so I'm not like right out of college or anything, but what's more important to me is finding likeminded guys (whether younger or older) in Atlanta. Send a reply through here if you're interested or shoot me a private message and we can swap numbers and call/text to hopefully get some meetups going.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im down to game people. i live in midtown, and im looking for some cool ass wings, preferably 23 and up to cause some damage. i dont want no pussies or afcs or shit like that, just someone cool who isnt a wallflower.

who is down?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey are you going out and would you like to be added to a groupme (a text grou) for realtime info about meetups and gaming?

If so click the link below

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26677290/PPhT43

You're invited to my new group "Pickup - Atlanta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone still active in the atlanta area?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Let's get a group together and meet up next weekend! Can we get a head count?
Where are the serious students of the art of seduction in Hotlanta?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Waddup,

I'm usually in Buckhead on Fridays. I don't mind pimpin it elsewhere, but I generally like the Buckhead area. I'm not new, but I'm also not intermediate. Looking for guys that go out to push each other to open and merge sets, but most of all have fun!

Message me if ur down. I have one friend so far as a wing. We have a 'RSD type' mindset if you will, as far as our understanding of game, just to let you know where our heads are at.

Cheers! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

Can't find any dedicated souls so I'm starting my own clan. I go out solo 3 nights a week and work on my skill. I'm not looking for wings or anyone to help/caudle me, just a few cool guys who are really into tightening up their game. I function really well on dares and high octane pressure, when the sets are very complex, the women are very hot, and the men they are with behave like disgruntled guardians if you so much as look their way. I'm already out on the streets in bars and clubs in Atlanta, if you'd like to join my new lair "STFU and Game! Atlanta" follow the groupme link

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/35341862/S30CFC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Are any of you guys still active? I've been looking for people in Atlanta to game with. I don't check this often so just text me 281-919-9480