To the guys who want their ex back!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
I don't want to give any guys false hope... but every serious girlfriend I've ever had has actually dumped me lol (I haven't had a relationship since discovering "game" because I haven't wanted one)

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM TRIED TO WIN ME BACK AND FAILED MISERABLY BECAUSE I FUCKING MOVED ON - even the one that I chased for about 7-8 years ended up trying to come back and I had to reject; this was difficult because I think there will always be something there.

Any guy reading this, be better than chasing an ex girlfriend, please.
I've been in this situation too - My first serious girlfriend ended it with me and I orbited, chased her for 3 years. 3 weeks after I had moved onto someone else, she told me she wanted to be with me & I had to reject her.
Well done. That shit takes some fucking balls. It's not like we're some superhuman pick up artists that don't still have that part of our brain that caused the oneitis lol - we still have faggoty "I could regret this for my whole life" type shit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I've been in this situation too - My first serious girlfriend ended it with me and I orbited, chased her for 3 years. 3 weeks after I had moved onto someone else, she told me she wanted to be with me & I had to reject her.

Abundance mentality is a beautiful thing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Well done. That shit takes some fucking balls. It's not like we're some superhuman pick up artists that don't still have that part of our brain that caused the oneitis lol - we still have faggoty "I could regret this for my whole life" type shit.
So true. That part of me that used to turn every girl into a pristine princess still lingers. Best to harness it and use it toward the ends of abundnace.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
So true. That part of me that used to turn every girl into a pristine princess still lingers. Best to harness it and use it toward the ends of abundnace.
Yea, I agree.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:06 am 

Quote:

Some things just can't be revived, ....or the Mullet.
Hold my beer...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you guys were so right...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Right? I posted in here 2-3 months ago just after my breakup - I went hard NC, but girl never came back (or hasn't yet) but I don't care if she does anymore. I've moved on and slept with a couple of other girls since.

Anyone struggling with a breakup, follow the advice in this thread. You'll either get her back or get to a point where you don't want her back.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Right? I posted in here 2-3 months ago just after my breakup - I went hard NC, but girl never came back (or hasn't yet) but I don't care if she does anymore. I've moved on and slept with a couple of other girls since.

Anyone struggling with a breakup, follow the advice in this thread. You'll either get her back or get to a point where you don't want her back.

Precisely.

Good job.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the thread. Going through a break up now (second time with this girl in the last 4+ years) - actually it's been a long time coming and I'm not sure I want her back after all the bullshit but I do still care about her. I think walking away again is the best option after what I've done in the last week which was pathetic, telling her I still care and still love her. She's started using manipulation and trying to make me jealous recently, going as far as threatening suicide and she told me she has thought about burning my house down, always brings up the past and things that were problems that led to our breakup when we talk. Very needy, insecure and holds grudges... Has trust issues due to me confessing I cheated 3 1/2 years ago when we first started dating but I haven't since I decided to commit to her. She also says I am scared of commitment which isn't true, I was with my kids mom for 11 years.

She gave me the "I need a break" line the other night, "don't text or call me please, I'll text you when I'm ready to talk". OK - you need a break, you got it. I'm going to walk away and make her chase me again (she said she's done chasing me, let's find out :twisted: )... To be honest, she brought out the worst in me in the last year and the arguments started turning psychical between us. I feel like I'm not even the same person after all the fights we've had. I know you're probably going to tell me to RUN not WALK away.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

A woman who brings up the past is simply trying to help you understand that you're making her feel the same way that you did at the time she's mentioning. Also any guy who understands women doesn't have to argue with them; but we're not perfect and that's why we're here.

Having said all of that, threatening with suicide etc is a huge red flag and yes, walking away is the best thing to do. Move on. Don't purposely make her chase etc because firstly it makes you the same as her, and secondly it's reaction seeking behaviour which is not only childish but it'll just increase your investment in her, hurting you when she eventually stops entertaining it.

Forget her. You got this ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
A woman who brings up the past is simply trying to help you understand that you're making her feel the same way that you did at the time she's mentioning. Also any guy who understands women doesn't have to argue with them; but we're not perfect and that's why we're here.

Having said all of that, threatening with suicide etc is a huge red flag and yes, walking away is the best thing to do. Move on. Don't purposely make her chase etc because firstly it makes you the same as her, and secondly it's reaction seeking behaviour which is not only childish but it'll just increase your investment in her, hurting you when she eventually stops entertaining it.

UPDATE: Funny, I went over and got the rest of my stuff from her today, she treated me like a total stranger, walked back in locked the door behind her then brought my stuff out to me and asked "so are you done?" wouldn't even look me in the eye. I replied with - I asked you a simple question and you can't give me an honest answer. She says "I need time" so I whispered "How much" couldn't answer that either so I said well, you know how to get ahold of me then and walked away.

Not more than 20 minutes later she is blowing my phone up calling and texting like crazy so I finally replied with a message about her holding grudges and treating me like a total stranger and let it go at that. Now she's sorry for "being a cunt" and feels like shit because I'm supposed to be her "best friend". Some best friend that treats you like a total stranger, right?

Maybe I shouldn't have replied at all but I was getting fed up of my phone ringing off the hook and all the messages. I don't think it'll be the last I hear from her and I bet she will try to contact me again very soon (if not again today), but I'm not going to reply.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:

UPDATE: Funny, I went over and got the rest of my stuff from her today, she treated me like a total stranger, walked back in locked the door behind her then brought my stuff out to me and asked "so are you done?" wouldn't even look me in the eye. I replied with - I asked you a simple question and you can't give me an honest answer. She says "I need time" so I whispered "How much" couldn't answer that either so I said well, you know how to get ahold of me then and walked away.

Not more than 20 minutes later she is blowing my phone up calling and texting like crazy so I finally replied with a message about her holding grudges and treating me like a total stranger and let it go at that. Now she's sorry for "being a cunt" and feels like shit because I'm supposed to be her "best friend". Some best friend that treats you like a total stranger, right?

Maybe I shouldn't have replied at all but I was getting fed up of my phone ringing off the hook and all the messages. I don't think it'll be the last I hear from her and I bet she will try to contact me again very soon (if not again today), but I'm not going to reply.
Here is your next message to reply with: ERROR CODE 404 THE SUBSCRIBER YOU ARE TRYING TO REACH HAS MOVED ON

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Ask yourself first if you want to be with her or not.

If it's no: ignore her calls until she gets the hint, or do whatever you want... makes no difference lol.

If it's yes: tell her "look, I'm not going to sit and pointlessly argue with you. If you want to talk about this like the adults that we are then you know how to get in touch, but I'm done with both of us being childish. So if you want a real conversation then I'm free tomorrow night and I can come over at 8. Let me know" something along those lines

It's that simple. Personally I would move on :P

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ask yourself first if you want to be with her or not.

If it's no: ignore her calls until she gets the hint, or do whatever you want... makes no difference lol.

If it's yes: tell her "look, I'm not going to sit and pointlessly argue with you. If you want to talk about this like the adults that we are then you know how to get in touch, but I'm done with both of us being childish. So if you want a real conversation then I'm free tomorrow night and I can come over at 8. Let me know" something along those lines

It's that simple. Personally I would move on :P
That's actually what I already did in my reply to her... I said "Listen, when you are ready to let the past go and stop holding onto things, get ahold of me. I'm past all that. I don't want to argue or talk about anything that has happened during our relationship that brought us to this point. Can't keep looking in the rear view mirror. Besides that, you treated me like a total stranger when I stopped by." My exact reply to her blowing my phone up.

I mean, I was planning on marrying this girl, bought her a ring but never proposed to her. If she can grow the hell up and stop letting petty shit get in the way I might still be interested but she's acting like a damn teenager, not a grown woman. I'm 39 and she's 40 so the childish games need to stop and maybe me walking out of her life for good is the only option if she can't bring herself to let things go...

This song says it all, never thought I'd actually resonate with it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Any updates?