To the guys who want their ex back!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
It kills me how women are, they change change on a dime, I put a halo on my ex after breakup...got to remember all the times she pissed me off and how irritating she was at times... what else is wierd is how the way they look changes as much as their feelings, sometimes they look hot other times not so much...
Yeah, I don't understand how someone can go from "lets spend our lives together" in one breath and then suddenly in the next "I don't want to be with you anymore". I think it's just a front. They continue to say things like that to keep us happy until the moment they decide it's right to end it.

The truth is, they don't just change how they feel. It happens over a period of time, they just don't let on until it comes to blows, to us, it looks sudden, to them they've been preparing for it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
It kills me how women are, they change change on a dime, I put a halo on my ex after breakup...got to remember all the times she pissed me off and how irritating she was at times... what else is wierd is how the way they look changes as much as their feelings, sometimes they look hot other times not so much...
Yeah, I don't understand how someone can go from "lets spend our lives together" in one breath and then suddenly in the next "I don't want to be with you anymore". I think it's just a front. They continue to say things like that to keep us happy until the moment they decide it's right to end it.

The truth is, they don't just change how they feel. It happens over a period of time, they just don't let on until it comes to blows, to us, it looks sudden, to them they've been preparing for it.
Devious creatures aren't they? They wonder why guys are like they are these days...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You both sound a little bitter. I can assure you that it will pass, and women will seem a lot less evil as you gradually develop a better understanding of them. At first it seems like women are leading you on and using any guy they can get, but eventually you'll understand that it's not as brutal as that at all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:01 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You both sound a little bitter. I can assure you that it will pass, and women will seem a lot less evil as you gradually develop a better understanding of them. At first it seems like women are leading you on and using any guy they can get, but eventually you'll understand that it's not as brutal as that at all.
You're absolutely right, I am a bit bitter at the moment, though I think that comes from the shock of how it played out.

I have no desire to break NC anymore and I've got 3 'fuck dates" set up with three different girls this week. If this doesn't get me over her I'm not sure what will!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post. Time to go back out there and meet better girls 8)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

my ex girlfriend came to my house sunday before the last one,she laid on my chest just like when we were together,she wanted me again,i told her the next day that nothing happened after she said i thought you"re gonna fuck me,she obviously couldn't replace me with anyone,her boyfriend dumped her after a year,then she wanted me back,even pretending that she adores my dogs,which is one,but not the only one,reason for breaking up with her,having experienced that,i knew i came a long way since we broke up

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:23 pm 
King Among Mortals

You can fuck an ex that's perfectly fine.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

When girls go through a breakup, the first place they go is to men from their past. You'll experience girls from your past crawling back for your whole life :D

Also, I agree that there's nothing wrong with fucking an ex, providing that you're 100% not going to catch feelings if you want nothing more than sex, and you're not leading her on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

They come here not looking to fuck, but to convince a woman to emotionally reinvest in a closed account.

Some things just can't be revived, like the Pet Rock, or the Mullet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

i could,i probably still can,maybe i will,no there is no emotions by my side,but there might still be on her side,that"s why i didn't do anything,i know it would most likely trigger emotions by her side,however,if she comes again who knows what might happen,she knows there is no going back to me,she also knows i would and could fuck her since she is pretty hot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:00 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
i could,i probably still can,maybe i will,no there is no emotions by my side,but there might still be on her side,that"s why i didn't do anything,i know it would most likely trigger emotions by her side,however,if she comes again who knows what might happen,she knows there is no going back to me,she also knows i would and could fuck her since she is pretty hot

Let it go already...

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Let it go already...[/quote]

this is much more fulfilling then relationship with my ex ever was,only thing i would change if i could is to find out about it sooner,i wrote this as a personal experience,i"m not trying to get her back,don"t even want to

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't want to give any guys false hope... but every serious girlfriend I've ever had has actually dumped me lol (I haven't had a relationship since discovering "game" because I haven't wanted one)

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM TRIED TO WIN ME BACK AND FAILED MISERABLY BECAUSE I FUCKING MOVED ON - even the one that I chased for about 7-8 years ended up trying to come back and I had to reject; this was difficult because I think there will always be something there.

Any guy reading this, be better than chasing an ex girlfriend, please.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Some things just can't be revived, like the Pet Rock, or the Mullet.

lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I don't want to give any guys false hope... but every serious girlfriend I've ever had has actually dumped me lol (I haven't had a relationship since discovering "game" because I haven't wanted one)

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM TRIED TO WIN ME BACK AND FAILED MISERABLY BECAUSE I FUCKING MOVED ON - even the one that I chased for about 7-8 years ended up trying to come back and I had to reject; this was difficult because I think there will always be something there.

Any guy reading this, be better than chasing an ex girlfriend, please.
I've been in this situation too - My first serious girlfriend ended it with me and I orbited, chased her for 3 years. 3 weeks after I had moved onto someone else, she told me she wanted to be with me & I had to reject her.