When do you start showing women respect?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So im the kind of person who will treat someone how id want to be treated until they show me i should treat them otherwise but by then its too late

examples: took a girl out dancing and had a good time. Asked her if she wanted to go out the next day with no response all day. Found out later that she went out with my firend and was making out with him at a club and they started dating. i wasnt mad at that. what i was mad at was the fact that my friend basically lied about me to her and she made me seem like the bad guy. I told her what the truth and she belived me...but still decided my friend was better

.Another girl seemed cool at first. we were going out drinking flirting and alll that. Then one day she just stopped responding to me and when she did she basically told me i was a fuckboy an dtold my only other female friend that and ruined that. turns out she started seeing another guy and instead of saying"hey im seing someone else"she decided making me the bad guy was the solution.

Another girl i was trying to see had a similar situation. Talking for a little but dodging when i asked her to hang out. Turns out she was seeing another guy. Once again no big deal to me but when people asked about us she told them all i wanted was sex.

I had a freind whos mindset was 'you have to fuck a girl over before she fucks you over" and i always thought that was stupid but now im really starting to see his point. Now i think some women deserve respect but how do you know which ones. when do you start giving them respect

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Maybe you're just spending too much time with these girls. If they aren't showing enthusiasm at the idea of going out with you then you are probably just a guy that they are using. Try backing out of dates with these girls every once in a while to see if they try to get you to set another date. If they don't do that then they really don't like you and you won't have to worry about fucking them over so they won't fuck you over.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

What you're describing is women who are not as attracted to you as they could be. Women get erratic when attraction is borderline. It has nothing to do with "respect", but rather the basic science of attraction.

Following the fundamental rules will help immensely in getting consistent behavior from women:

1. Fitness. Lift weights to separate yourself from the bros who are cockblocking you.
2. Emotionally-centered. Limit texting, don't have "talks" don't ask "what's wrong", out wait women.
3. Leadership/confidence.
4. Playfulness/teasing.
5. Bedroom skills.

When you employ these rules and become fit enough, a woman telling her friends "all he wants is sex" will not be a bad thing....

....it will be an advertisement.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What you're describing is women who are not as attracted to you as they could be. Women get erratic when attraction is borderline. It has nothing to do with "respect", but rather the basic science of attraction.

Following the fundamental rules will help immensely in getting consistent behavior from women:

1. Fitness. Lift weights to separate yourself from the bros who are cockblocking you.
2. Emotionally-centered. Limit texting, don't have "talks" don't ask "what's wrong", out wait women.
3. Leadership/confidence.
4. Playfulness/teasing.
5. Bedroom skills.

When you employ these rules and become fit enough, a woman telling her friends "all he wants is sex" will not be a bad thing....

....it will be an advertisement.
i was thinking that was it too but i started improving all those things with the same results. One day i ran an experiment. For a week i would treat girls with little respect unlike i normally do.

instead of "lets go out and get dinner" id say "hmu if you wanna go get drunk and see what happens"
Instead of "hey im (name). can i get your number and we can talk and go out sometime" i would just pull a girl over and say "give me your number"
instead of "yeah im looking for a girl i can vibe with" id say "im just trying to fuck so are you down"

This was a much more effective method and even if they rejected me theyd do it with a lot more respect towards me. When im being polite they would litterally just walk away or do that weird pitful "nooo". But when i acted this way they would stay and listen and even if they said "i ahve a bf" or something they would still want to talk.

Now i could just act like that all the time but i wanna be me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
instead of "lets go out and get dinner" id say "hmu if you wanna go get drunk and see what happens"
Instead of "hey im (name). can i get your number and we can talk and go out sometime" i would just pull a girl over and say "give me your number"
instead of "yeah im looking for a girl i can vibe with" id say "im just trying to fuck so are you down"

This was a much more effective method and even if they rejected me theyd do it with a lot more respect towards me. When im being polite they would litterally just walk away or do that weird pitful "nooo". But when i acted this way they would stay and listen and even if they said "i ahve a bf" or something they would still want to talk.

Now i could just act like that all the time but i wanna be me

Yeah, makes sense. I get what you are saying.

However, it's not effective for women early on, as you have found out. you have to play the game early. Don't think of it as a bad thing. Think of it as science, and nature. Bighorn rams initiate tactics to get the girl. Sage grouse play games to get the girl. It's just what you have to do to be with more women. Hot , younger women fucking hate nice guys. They really do, lol. I go out with my gf and her roomate, and their friends, and it's brutal.

Once you have her intrigued and hooked, you can let off the games a bit. And you better, because if you don't, you'll get dumped for being too cold by a woman who is looking for more warmth after the mystery/dangerous/intense beginning (been there, done that).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Exactly they want a variety of emotions and it's up to you as a playa to recognize which situation calls for which type of behavior. No need to be anxious of talking like this. They easily recognize teasing, enjoy being teased, and know exactly what's up. Hot girls respond very well to this. I love teasing them specifically, and I fucking love it when they tease me. Anybody who does this gets instantly recognized as cool. Because they are "hip", unlike those who don't know what the fuck they're doing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
They easily recognize teasing, enjoy being teased, and know exactly what's up. Hot girls respond very well to this. I love teasing them specifically, and I fucking love it when they tease me. Anybody who does this gets instantly recognized as cool. Because they are "hip", unlike those who don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Yes, 100%. There are several reasons why hot women love to be teased:

1. Guys just mostly bow down to them or try to solve all their problems, or be way too serious. I literally had my current gf of almost a year say this to me after a month: "I've never fucked anyone like you. You don't bow down to me like the others, and you make me work for it a bit".

2. Teasing shows playfullness and relaxation, which in turn infers the man is emotionally-centered.

3. It's just FUN. And even better if a woman can banter back. It gets things hot, which makes things more passionate.

One of my ex flings (whom I've friend-zoned because my gf kicks ass) ripped into me at the bar the other day she works at:

Her: "How's your daughter?" (a sassy reference to my 21 year old gf, lol, I'm a bit older. My ex fling bartender is 28)
Me: How's menopause?
Her: Fuck you. And God dammit you make me want to fuck you. Go away.
Me: *smirk*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Arch stop fucking around and admit you're Hank Moody in the flesh! :lol:

OP, in my short bit of experience I've found that Arch's rules are very accurate.

The example I would give you is my previous girlfriend, the first 3/4 times I seen her it was in various hotel rooms that we both took turns paying. No dinner, no bullshit, drinks and back to the room asap. Separate ways the next morning and no contact from me til that evening at the very least provided she initiated. It was exciting, it was pretty fucking crazy and in between the texting was based around what she was gonna wear, sending me pics of her new purchases, what she'd like to try in bed etc.

Now I'm saying this because this is me in reflection, I lost my way somewhere, I knew all this and was naturally applying it unbeknownst to myself and that's what led me here after a sorry case of oneitis where I was the polar opposite man and had no clue... Arch has seen some of my posts,

But,

5th time we did this she started asking "what we were" etc, I deflected and delflected and deflected until she was in such a state she started crying and telling me she'd never experienced anything like what we had and she never knew where I was or if she'd see me again. Looking back I was again, unbeknownst to myself aloof, busy and made time for her when I could. Cancelling dates didn't give me a second thought if it was an issue and it drove her mad, however I stress that I had no idea I was doing it.

With regards to respect though OP, I can genuinely tell you that throughout this relationship she could not stress enough how much of a gentleman I was to her and that she could not wait to spend time with me.

Respect yourself and your time and you will earn respect from others.

Bren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

Don't ask why they keep doing that shit, ask yourself why you keep allowing it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:35 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Arch stop fucking around and admit you're Hank Moody in the flesh! :lol: [./quote]

Haha, I'd love to have his paycheck!

Quote:
Separate ways the next morning and no contact from me til that evening at the very least provided she initiated. It was exciting, it was pretty fucking crazy and in between the texting was based around what she was gonna wear, sending me pics of her new purchases, what she'd like to try in bed etc.
All that space in the beginning really helps create sexual tension.

Quote:
5th time we did this she started asking "what we were" etc, I deflected and delflected and deflected until she was in such a state she started crying and telling me she'd never experienced anything like what we had and she never knew where I was or if she'd see me again.

Amazing how this works. Being aloof, fun in bed and emotionally centered early on, the girl will bring up all the relationship stuff eventually.

As it should be. Act like a man and they will come.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Amazing to think back and see the differences between success and failure.

Frustrating, but needs to be said and hope it helps OP with how he's feeling...

Women will respect you being a man and taking control, they will Friend Zone the absolute shit out of you otherwise.

Loss of Respect = Loss of Attraction as Eddie once told me.

Respect for yourself must be first and foremost.