Girls ONLY want one night stands with me :/

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

I never thought I'd actually get to this point, but it seems nowadays most women ONLY want to have one night stands with me. I learnt typical PUA stuff for a while a few years ago, but left it again in favour of my genuine confidence and not-giving-a-f. Anyway, these days I don't have a problem with attracting women, but it seems all the best of them want is sex from me.

A little background on me: I'm quite fit, good looking, well-dressed and doing my Ph.D. at a Top 5 in-the-world university; I'd say I'm an 8.5 approaching 9 on a standard scale all things considered. I'm by all accounts friendly, fun, ambitious, etc. For some reason though, the HB8/9s at my university only want me for one night stands. The HB7/8s from the city on the other hand mostly want relationships with me. That's understandable I guess, since I'm more of a prize to the non-University HB7/8s than the University HB8/9s.

Does anyone have any insight to share regarding my particular situation and what I could do to actually hold a hot uni girl? Could it be that these hot uni girls simply have so much going for them to make them consider slowing down for a relationship (and it's not unique to me) etc.? Most recently, I had a model-like Russian HB9 who jokingly said I should marry her the same night before I pulled her, who offered me breakfast the next morning, who we made plans to do a fun activity in a couple weeks. She's now saying she just doesn't feel like doing it anymore and hopes I'm not mad. I don't even know how to start analysing this :/

Thanks for your help guys.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:07 pm 
King Among Mortals

A monstrous ego invariably masks an insecure, and inadequate personality. Maybe tone that down a tad.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Absolute lack of empathy. Which means no connection.

Happened multiple times to me too.

Yeah, i was smart, funny, great time, once they closed the door they couldn't care less if I died in an accident.

It's like the hot girl you have fun with, but then don't care at all about.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
A monstrous ego invariably masks an insecure, and inadequate personality. Maybe tone that down a tad.
Sorry, but I think you missed the point completely.
Quote:
Absolute lack of empathy. Which means no connection.

Happened multiple times to me too.

Yeah, i was smart, funny, great time, once they closed the door they couldn't care less if I died in an accident.

It's like the hot girl you have fun with, but then don't care at all about
I'm beginning to think it manifests more in the post-feminist, high-achiever type of woman.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If all you're getting are one night stands, you're bad at sex.

Girls will be borderline obsessed with a man who dominates and makes the orgasm.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:26 pm 
Read My Book

How many times has this happened before we decide on whether or not this is an issue?

And why do you want more than a one night stand from anyone of these women that you probably didn't get to know shit about before the one night stand? Are you attributing some value to them because they're in uni? Regardless of whether or not they have a shitty history and could be a shitty person. That which you haven't even spent enough time to figure out.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm beginning to think it manifests more in the post-feminist, high-achiever type of woman.
Man, we're constantly looking for a person that's the right one, even when we are not.

If none of those women wants to see you more than once it means that either you create no connection or you are anything but good in bed.

Because if you were interesting or you were good at fucking enough they would still want to see you to have fun/fuck. But that's not happening.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for all the replies. Let me address them...
Quote:
If all you're getting are one night stands, you're bad at sex.
Quote:
If none of those women wants to see you more than once it means [...] you are anything but good in bed. Because if you [...] were good at fucking enough they would still want to see you to have fun/fuck.
I can confirm that she came at least twice so I doubt it's the sex. And remember, I only have this problem with the hotter uni girls. If sex were the problem, I imagine this would manifest across the board. Moreover, I've heard other uni guys with similar complaints.
Quote:
How many times has this happened before we decide on whether or not this is an issue?
This has happened no less than six times.
Quote:
you probably didn't get to know shit about before the one night stand
In roughly half of the cases, though it was a one night stand it wasn't a SNL. I'd see them a couple times at least before.

I do take your points in that there may be some deficiency on my part if the women don't want to stick around. But I find it hard to imagine when I travel some weeks later (or not) and meet non-uni women who want to hang on. All of this leads me to wonder if it's a mindset that I don't understand well enough to break through. And that's the point of the post: the ONLY time the problem comes up is with the hotter uni girls. It's the insight on that that I'm after.

Thanks for the replies guys and keep them coming.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:09 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I can confirm that she came at least twice so I doubt it's the sex. And remember, I only have this problem with the hotter uni girls. If sex were the problem, I imagine this would manifest across the board. Moreover, I've heard other uni guys with similar complaints.
How did you confirm it? Women can fake orgasms and lots of guys like to take pride in thinking that they can tell if she faked it or not. So what was it? Wet sheets? The way she moaned? Her eyes rolled into the back of her head? It's all suspicious because if you can give a girl an orgasm, she's likely to come back for more especially if it was supposed to be an ONS with someone you already knew. You're saying that you gave an ONS multiple orgasms and she didn't want to come back for more.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah, you're lumped in with guys who don't do it for them in bed (95% of dudes).

It sounds like you have a ton of positive things going for you. But women not blowing up your phone, not wanting to be with you a lot after fucking the first night is not good. They didn't like how you performed or they didn't like something about your body.

I do the same thing to women. If they are naggy that night, or have a body that's not my type, or suck in bed, I simply give them the "let's be friends" speech the next day. Some I ghost on. This is what you do when you are not attracted to a person.

I'm not trying to be a dick. It sounds like you have everything it takes to get attractive women in your bed! But the sack game might not be up to snuff.

Are you leading, not asking? Don't ask what she wants next. Lead. Are you shoving her onto the bed, against a wall? Flipping her around the bed and having your way with her, not asking "Sarah, do you want doggy next?" Forcing her to her knees and leading her to your belt buckle/zipper instead of asking her to blow you? 9's and 10's are looking for intensity and passion...a guy that takes them out of NORMAL.

Are you speaking your mind while you fuck her? "You're so easy, Sarah. Fucking me on the first night? Such a dirty little whore". This shit drives them crazy.

Honesty and congruency continue from pickup into the bedroom. Game does not stop once her clothes are off.

I have found that the hotter a woman is, the more she likes sex rough and twisted. They are looking for very dominant men with dirty, twisted minds. Women are not precious, fragile flowers. They have craven fantasies of getting squirted on by a girl, getting fucked by two guys, getting loads shot on them by a group, fucking strangers in a club bathroom, etc.

I always establish sexual dominance early. Once you fuck a lot, they began to get sweet and sometimes want it softer, IE "making love". But it's very important to establish sexual dominance early to get those post-sex follow ups. 95% of men are not dominant in bed.

I've had girls on the first night look up at me with watery, horny eyes and say "holy fuck you are dominant" or "I love how dominant you are".

These women always want more.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

Maybe it's just you as a person? A flaw that these particular women see, buyers remorse if you will. Or maybe you are finding girls the YOU consider 9+ and are equating that attraction to quality, when in reality they are common sluts looking for a ONS. Beauty doesn't always have to equal quality or intelligence.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Sluts are looking for great sex. If they find it, they blow up your phone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Sluts are looking for great sex. If they find it, they blow up your phone.
Yes they do

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So many guys that have great personalities and great in bed but can't get girls to want to see them a second time. #IJS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
How did you confirm it? Women can fake orgasms and lots of guys like to take pride in thinking that they can tell if she faked it or not. So what was it? Wet sheets? The way she moaned? Her eyes rolled into the back of her head?
Collapsing on the bed with spasms and contractions. Like I said, I'm fairly sure she came...