rsd max the natural

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i've been watching this guy's youtube videos, and they've been pretty helpful. he's taking every opportunity to promote his (rather expensive) program "the natural," in which he takes all his years of learning and compiles it down into a set of exercises so that you can learn the game faster.

Has anyone tried this? Does it work? what are some examples of good content he uses?

Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just got it... Only had a chance to dive in the tinder game part so far, since I was looking for advice for online game at the second.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:39 pm 

RSD products are generally overpriced and full of fluff. You can find all the info you need for free on various blogs and this forum.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:51 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
RSD products are generally overpriced and full of fluff. You can find all the info you need for free on various blogs and this forum.

Besides the videos themselves are enough.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i want it for the infield stuff.

I've read like 4 pickup books now, but when it comes down to it and i'm talking to girls, i never have a clue what to say. Maybe I have a problem internalising it, maybe I am 'in my head' tryign to remember everything i've read, that I forget how to talk, or maybe i just have adhd! Either way, i'd love to see his new infield stuff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I've read like 4 pickup books now, but when it comes down to it and i'm talking to girls, i never have a clue what to say. Maybe I have a problem internalising it, maybe I am 'in my head' tryign to remember everything i've read, that I forget how to talk, or maybe i just have adhd! Either way, i'd love to see his new infield stuff
Personally, watching comedy standup before going out helped a lot. Somehow stupid banter about nothing at all gets the most attention. Plus you feel relaxed. Confidence is a HUGE plus.

Al

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:33 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

Personally, watching comedy standup before going out helped a lot. Somehow stupid banter about nothing at all gets the most attention. Plus you feel relaxed. Confidence is a HUGE plus.

Al

Actually watching comedy standups is a pretty useful thing. Humor helps in situations and watching people who are skilled at it is a valuable tool . Good recommendation. Also look at talk show hosts like Rusell Brand, jimmy kimmel and howard stern to see how conversations go.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The RSD stuff is pretty decent it helped me a lot early on, however RSD is mostly marketing to sell you over priced DVD's these days and they also have a creepy cult vibe to them. There is no quick fix to being successful with women, it takes time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I got it, didn't pay for it tho.

I have to say, I really like it. Max is good and I like his gimmickry free way of doing things which is more "natural" to your true self.

But I would never recommend paying more than 40$ for it, which will never be the price. My suggestion would be find other people who want it and split the cost. The infield and the course are very solid, but not worth 500 $.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I got it, didn't pay for it tho.

I have to say, I really like it. Max is good and I like his gimmickry free way of doing things which is more "natural" to your true self.

But I would never recommend paying more than 40$ for it, which will never be the price. My suggestion would be find other people who want it and split the cost. The infield and the course are very solid, but not worth 500 $.
Yeah. Even though I really want it, there NO WAY i'm gonna be paying hundreds and hundreds for it!

It will be free on lots of torrents at some point but it's always a waiting game. Usually takes about 1 year before lots of them start seeping through.

Like Juliens pimp was impossible to torrent at first, and now you can get it on torrent withing about 1 minute of googling.

I'll just have to be patient :(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

RSD puts out so much free videos full of value that the programs themselves are not even needed (they need to earn money though). The thing the products are most useful though is the infield videos. You just can't find them on youtube (you can get clips from here and there but it's not the same).

I would say.. to get the vibe and seeing pickup in action - the videos THEMSELVES are worth the price.

If talking from the theory point.. it's up to you. Their products give you more of a "complete" arsenal feeling but it's not something they haven't talked in their free videos.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I literally had to bunker up with caffeine and x1.5 speed on his "The Natural" product in order to not fall asleep - there's so much fluff.