Learning SS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: Learning SS
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi, I'm wondering if there are like minded brothers out there looking to discuss implementing and learning SS techniques to supplement your game? I'm learning SS and it's taking me a while (grown into lazy habits over the years). I'm 35 so looking to decrease aggression in my game and become less 'alpha'. I want to be a warm and descriptive conversationalist, less of a banter guy, I still hope to bring out the guns once in a while but basically just want to tone down the 'take the lead' attitude that doesn't seem to serve me. Maybe it's because I'm not congruent with it, maybe because it's not my character. I'm interested in improving my use of language. So is there anyone interested in SS to supplement their game? :?:

Post subject: Re: Learning SS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

Wtf is "SS"?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

Speed seduction...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:24 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Speed seduction...
Everyone wants to cut corners. He couldn't get lucky with a dart gun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Speed seduction...
Says the guy with a screen name that uses SS technology :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Speed seduction...
Says the guy with a screen name that uses SS technology :lol:
Haters will hate. It's what they do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

SS and it's taking me a while,i guess it"s not that speedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
SS and it's taking me a while,i guess it"s not that speedy
Yeah, it's full of techniques that you should learn individually and I'm still learning too. Nice to meet you brother in sarge :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There is no question that language is very powerful in creating feelings, from connection to arousal; it's what poets and writers of romance novels have known how to do for thousands of years.

The problem i found is that unless you are a poet or a writer or someone that is used to talk that way, it's very difficult to come across as genuine. For a beginner like me is hard enough to keep cool while using more "natural" game.

Having said that, i felt the power of descriptive language, commands and suggestions, while i used them at parties being slightly drunk, so with no anxiety, or online. Girls become fascinated and even with other man cock blocking by making jokes, they just don't care or even lash out at the people that are interrupting their experience.

So IMO the most important thing about SS is having a very solid state of mind. Also, when i used it i already had some level of investment from the girls. My problem with SS is in creating those very first interactions, from opener to a mild interest that comes across as natural. Once there is a tiny bit of investment, SS is fantastic for creating feelings of connection, attraction, fascination, desire, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
There is no question that language is very powerful in creating feelings, from connection to arousal; it's what poets and writers of romance novels have known how to do for thousands of years.

The problem i found is that unless you are a poet or a writer or someone that is used to talk that way, it's very difficult to come across as genuine. For a beginner like me is hard enough to keep cool while using more "natural" game.

Having said that, i felt the power of descriptive language, commands and suggestions, while i used them at parties being slightly drunk, so with no anxiety, or online. Girls become fascinated and even with other man cock blocking by making jokes, they just don't care or even lash out at the people that are interrupting their experience.

So IMO the most important thing about SS is having a very solid state of mind. Also, when i used it i already had some level of investment from the girls. My problem with SS is in creating those very first interactions, from opener to a mild interest that comes across as natural. Once there is a tiny bit of investment, SS is fantastic for creating feelings of connection, attraction, fascination, desire, etc.
You describe the exact same experiences that I've encountered with SS. I feel at ease with people and I can happily drop a few embedded commands, recite trance words back to them, point to my cock while talking about something desirable and make all kinds of sexual innuendo seem innocuous. However, part of SS is learning the inner game of applying skills and I feel like if I'm not 'on point' then I'm lacklustre in my SS skills. It is far easier to recite patterns at home than to use in field for guys with poor inner game.

I also find that by NOT MARKING OFF COMMANDS works far more effectively than MARKING OFF COMMANDS. If I MARK OFF A COMMAND then inevitably it draws attention to what I'm doing and sometimes this is counterproductive. The thing about RJ is he knows how to MARK OFF COMMANDS and STILL GET SUCCESS. I haven't reached this kind of mastery.

Opening and creating compliance IS POSSIBLE WITH SS. You have to screen the girl from the start to make it more effective and you must give her a reason to invest. If you open with something corny like "Are you from Jamaica? Cause Ja-Making me horny?" Would not require investment because it's too sexual too soon. With SS a lot of the material goes sexual quickly. YOU CAN"T START RIGHT OFF MOVING A WOMEN'S INTERNAL PICTURES. Instead, you need to warm them up to the language that does this.

There are lots of other small details involved with SS like I just mentioned but there are far more effective ways of creating a stimulating conversation WITHOUT SPEED SEDUCTION that allow you to get to a point of shared rapport whereby YOU CAN USE SPEED SEDUCTION.

The main problem I find with opening and using language patterns from the start is that women's guards and (I hate this term) BITCH SHIELDS are the first thing we encounter. The way Ross teaches Speed Seduction 'opening' is to open with something innocuous and disarming, even cheesy openers like "Are you a roller, folder or tosser (thrower in UK, tosser means something completely different). This way the woman thinks "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT?" and hence you've reached the hook point already. From there, you go into a game or a quiz and then transition into language patterns while fractionating everything with normal conversation. It's a very stealthy system once you look at it from this angle.

Most guys want the quick, flashy techniques to use and SS is built in a lot more substance than having a cool technique or two. However, there is no quick fix to your dating and we're all in it for the long haul. No particular routine, pattern, game or technique is ultimately the key to getting this area of life handled. We are all here to learn, we try things that work for us and things that don't, and everyone is better suited to different techniques and tactics due to our dispositions. If you've been talking to women in 10 second sound bites, you will come off as incongruent using a 3 minute piece of language patterning using SS.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

You describe the exact same experiences that I've encountered with SS. I feel at ease with people and I can happily drop a few embedded commands, recite trance words back to them, point to my cock while talking about something desirable and make all kinds of sexual innuendo seem innocuous. However, part of SS is learning the inner game of applying skills and I feel like if I'm not 'on point' then I'm lacklustre in my SS skills. It is far easier to recite patterns at home than to use in field for guys with poor inner game.

I also find that by NOT MARKING OFF COMMANDS works far more effectively than MARKING OFF COMMANDS. If I MARK OFF A COMMAND then inevitably it draws attention to what I'm doing and sometimes this is counterproductive. The thing about RJ is he knows how to MARK OFF COMMANDS and STILL GET SUCCESS. I haven't reached this kind of mastery.

Opening and creating compliance IS POSSIBLE WITH SS. You have to screen the girl from the start to make it more effective and you must give her a reason to invest. If you open with something corny like "Are you from Jamaica? Cause Ja-Making me horny?" Would not require investment because it's too sexual too soon. With SS a lot of the material goes sexual quickly. YOU CAN"T START RIGHT OFF MOVING A WOMEN'S INTERNAL PICTURES. Instead, you need to warm them up to the language that does this.

There are lots of other small details involved with SS like I just mentioned but there are far more effective ways of creating a stimulating conversation WITHOUT SPEED SEDUCTION that allow you to get to a point of shared rapport whereby YOU CAN USE SPEED SEDUCTION.

The main problem I find with opening and using language patterns from the start is that women's guards and (I hate this term) BITCH SHIELDS are the first thing we encounter. The way Ross teaches Speed Seduction 'opening' is to open with something innocuous and disarming, even cheesy openers like "Are you a roller, folder or tosser (thrower in UK, tosser means something completely different). This way the woman thinks "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT?" and hence you've reached the hook point already. From there, you go into a game or a quiz and then transition into language patterns while fractionating everything with normal conversation. It's a very stealthy system once you look at it from this angle.

Most guys want the quick, flashy techniques to use and SS is built in a lot more substance than having a cool technique or two. However, there is no quick fix to your dating and we're all in it for the long haul. No particular routine, pattern, game or technique is ultimately the key to getting this area of life handled. We are all here to learn, we try things that work for us and things that don't, and everyone is better suited to different techniques and tactics due to our dispositions. If you've been talking to women in 10 second sound bites, you will come off as incongruent using a 3 minute piece of language patterning using SS.
I was at a bar with some friends, and this girl asked me about my trip to some European countries i made. I decided to not talk like my usual guy way of giving the facts, but instead focus less on the sites and buildings, and more on the way i felt while there, and a lot of descriptive language of sensations and commands ("when you FEEL that, you SEE that, etc"). The girl was fascinated with it all, leaning heavily towards me, barely blinking, and seemed undistracted by this guy that was making fun of my story. At one point when this guy talked louder in a desperate move for attention, the girl turned to him and told him to shut up already, then turned to me a said please go on. The guy was her boyfriend.

So i have no doubt that SS works, you just have to be in a good state of mind.

RJ imo, exaggerates a lot during demonstrations because he is teaching, and not looking to seduce. He is also completely comfortable with what he is doing, so it comes across as natural to the girl, while me or you might feel weird for "doing something" rather then just accepting that we are having a conversation that she will be fascinated by. So it's about beliefs also.

About talking for 10 min with some pattern, i think the key here is fractionation. When the girl is getting very invested in what you are saying, you STOP, and change the subject, or ask a question and have her talk, etc. Going for to long, even if she is invested, can create creepiness, or scare her of what she is feeling. The point is to create some feelings, not to make therapeutic hypnosis.

That's my understanding at this point anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I was at a bar with some friends, and this girl asked me about my trip to some European countries i made. I decided to not talk like my usual guy way of giving the facts, but instead focus less on the sites and buildings, and more on the way i felt while there, and a lot of descriptive language of sensations and commands ("when you FEEL that, you SEE that, etc"). The girl was fascinated with it all, leaning heavily towards me, barely blinking, and seemed undistracted by this guy that was making fun of my story. At one point when this guy talked louder in a desperate move for attention, the girl turned to him and told him to shut up already, then turned to me a said please go on. The guy was her boyfriend.

So i have no doubt that SS works, you just have to be in a good state of mind.

RJ imo, exaggerates a lot during demonstrations because he is teaching, and not looking to seduce. He is also completely comfortable with what he is doing, so it comes across as natural to the girl, while me or you might feel weird for "doing something" rather then just accepting that we are having a conversation that she will be fascinated by. So it's about beliefs also.

About talking for 10 min with some pattern, i think the key here is fractionation. When the girl is getting very invested in what you are saying, you STOP, and change the subject, or ask a question and have her talk, etc. Going for to long, even if she is invested, can create creepiness, or scare her of what she is feeling. The point is to create some feelings, not to make therapeutic hypnosis.

That's my understanding at this point anyway.

Yah, I think we're in the same race boats lol. I feel the same way about my successes with SS too. SS has a way of drowning out other guys when you get it right. It's ALL ABOUT EXPERIENCES for women, this is what most guys don't seem to understand about Speed Seduction. I'd say using Feeling/Kinesthetic senses in language when talking about pleasant, enjoyable experiences work like a charm. I don't like to get visual until later on in the interaction as I find it just makes some women short circuit or they start disarming the language (they need to have the right amount of attention span too but that's a screening issue).

Glad you understand the point I was making about the inner game and you hit it on the nail about having the right beliefs. Ross admits that when he's teaching IT'S A SHOW, he will openly admit this as he knows he's there to keep an audience. The fractionation thing is what Ross does like ALL THE TIME!! Even in his teaching (which works like magic but not very good for guys who want the magic pill to cure their problems). He warns about doing this stuff just to 'POP HEADS' lol.

You've summed up, basically, the same stuff I've learned so far too. Maybe I'm forgetting a few things (it's been a long day for me).

I tried some language patterns on a girl once and she kind of switched off and became creepy towards ME!! It was weird because I wasn't familiar that women could be creepy too. Now what I'm trying to do, is to make this a natural way of talking and working on my voice.

I find sometimes, these days, that I just talk this way. I am, however, very aware that I need to listen more to people and pick up on those Trance Words. The difference where I go wrong, I'll tell you my sticking point, is that I go from listening to matching rapport instead of making use of what they tell me. As Ross says, women will tell you how to seduce them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:13 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

More action and less taking BSN

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Wtf is "SS"?
(SS, "Protective Squadron"). Its military formations included men from Nazi Germany.