To the guys who want their ex back!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Thanks for the reply. However, I disagree with a few things:
Quote:
I'm currently in a position where I had a girl who was in love with me I had played it perfectly, i was too scared to commit didn't give her the love she wanted and when it became more difficult to see each other, we finished, I then fucked another girl two days later and she found it. Unfortunately It became fairly obvious after that she was the one that got away so developed one-itus, but she didn't believe I would change and had more or less moved on to a new guy who I know is not a patch on me as cocky as it sounds, but is giving her the attention she wanted

First you say you played it perfectly, but you go on to say you got dumped by her (probably some kind of "we can't see eachother" shit test that you failed) and she still has control over you, by being mad at you for fucking another girl?

Now pua view would be to just move on and fuck other girls, now this is good advice but I also think someone who is an alpha gets what he wants.

Stop worrying so much about "being PUA" and "being alpha" the main point is to just not be a pussy. You don't constantly have to be some manipulative pick up artist. Don't be a pick up artist, ever. Pick up artistry in itself is needy, reaction seeking behaviour when you're viewing it as some external set of skills that you secretly have, like this double life you're leading.

I fucked up a bit by messaging saying how much i changed, but in this circumstance it's not the end of the world, as the problem was me being apathetic in the first place.

Wait, you said something about being alpha, and I said something about not being a pussy? See my point?

I'm taking a view that similar to this post but with more emphasis on getting your ex, so I will pursue other girls and improve myself, but next time she intiaties contact I will try and be her friend, what I want is for her boyfriend to get annoyed at her talking to me and then play off that, and place myself in the position for her to fall back to me.

I'm sorry, but this isn't going to work. I promise you. Any guy on this forum who actually knows his shit, will tell you that this is one of the worst things you can possibly do. You're just showing her that you'll happily stay in her life even if she wants to go and fuck other guys. She'll use you as a safety net. The best result you'll possibly get is that she'll get sick of him complaining, so she'll dump him and fuck you... before going to a new guy, cause you've proven that you'll stick around no matter what so she can always use you as a last resort. Above all else, it's game playing and it's needy.

I guess my perspective is that, if you love someone don't give up on them and don't feel bad for wanting them back, especially if she loved you back. Just try and be smart about

Masculine energy thrives on accomplishment, breaking barriers, reaching goals, chasing dreams etc. The only time, ever, in your whole fucking LIFE where this is a bad thing, is when it comes to women. Women like to dip their toe in the water and slowly get closer and closer. When you're "not giving up" it shows a mile off, and you just end up rushing things because you want it so bad. That's about equal to sprinting up to a cat and expecting it to not run away. The strongest negotiating position is to be able to walk away and mean it.

Again, thanks for the comment. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I think you're just trying to get validation that your method is going to be effective because my thread didn't tell you what you wanted to hear and you don't think you're ready to give up, and I have very little faith that it will be effective. Remember that part of the thread where I said about increasing the value of something by making it scarce? That's what has happened to you now. You didn't want her until you "lost" her, by the sounds of it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Alice! How did it go? Any updates?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is actually helpful. This is fucking awesome! I was about to post a thread about how to get my ex back but I found this sticky thread.

I have this ex-girlfriend, we broke up five years ago. We both had engaged in different relationships with different people. We talked once in a while though just checking up on each other. I broke up w/ her because we were too immature back then, and I was caught up in all these other women around me. I really hurt her bad. Now we are both single, got to talk to her and scored a date a few weeks ago. It was all small talk, nothing really significant that night, just catching up. Then I fucked it up. about a week ago I drunk texted her and confessed and all that shit I shouldn't have said. Next morning I realized I just lost my chance at winning her back and now she totally ignores me. I really love her though and I know she just sees me as a loser at this point and I don't know how to fix it. I know can date other woman again but I think I'm just done with all that stuff. I've been doing that for the past five years that we weren't together and she knew all about that (not that I tell her). Right now I just want to settle with her but chances are impossible.

So, here's my question, is there any possible way I can turn things around? Thank you in advance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:14 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
So, here's my question, is there any possible way I can turn things around? Thank you in advance
So after saying how great and helpful this post is, you're asking how to turn things around with your ex? I think you've missed the point.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
So after saying how great and helpful this post is, you're asking how to turn things around with your ex? I think you've missed the point.
Yep. This.

Out of curiosity, how many times have you said sorry? I'm hoping once.

At this point (providing you have only said it once, and you haven't tried contacting since) your options are:

1. Don't contact her again, apply everything in this article and either she comes back or you meet somebody better. Attraction isn't a choice, and the strongest negotiating position is to be able to walk away and mean it. Mix those together and you've got your best shot at her coming back (please stop wording it as "win her back" like you're not the prize, ok?)

2. Text her "Look, I was drunk and I've said I'm sorry. If that's it then fair enough, but I think we're on to a good thing here and I'd like to see where it goes, so give me a call if you change your mind and we'll see how it goes alright?" then, as said before, apply everything in the article and either she comes back or you meet someone better.

If you've tried more than once to reach out to her, take option 1. If not, take your pick.

Most importantly, remember that attraction can't be created; only uncovered. If her attraction to you has gone past tipping point, you could have the best game on the planet and you'll get nowhere.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep. This.

Out of curiosity, how many times have you said sorry? I'm hoping once.

At this point (providing you have only said it once, and you haven't tried contacting since) your options are:

1. Don't contact her again, apply everything in this article and either she comes back or you meet somebody better. Attraction isn't a choice, and the strongest negotiating position is to be able to walk away and mean it. Mix those together and you've got your best shot at her coming back (please stop wording it as "win her back" like you're not the prize, ok?)

2. Text her "Look, I was drunk and I've said I'm sorry. If that's it then fair enough, but I think we're on to a good thing here and I'd like to see where it goes, so give me a call if you change your mind and we'll see how it goes alright?" then, as said before, apply everything in the article and either she comes back or you meet someone better.

If you've tried more than once to reach out to her, take option 1. If not, take your pick.

Most importantly, remember that attraction can't be created; only uncovered. If her attraction to you has gone past tipping point, you could have the best game on the planet and you'll get nowhere.

Thank you for the reply guys. I'll probably try option 2 and if it doesn't work, well life goes on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Any updates?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey J. Daniels - first of all, great post! and thanks. :D

(background-presentation - less important)
now for you and all of our folks here, I'll be honest, I'm a 22 y/o who used to 'pick up' , i've been learning, studying and making it happen in the field since age 16-17. That time I used to be on this forum alot, always learning something more about women, well, men, and life. things that helped me alot and not only for 'picking up girls'.
I started my journey that time with Mystery's show (followed my brother who is 27 today and about to get married now :P ) then always tried to improve myself.

why am I here?
This time I'm here for another reason tho, never thought this would come, but it is actually about my girlfriend, ex girlfriend (the first and the only one i ever had - we broke up 5 days ago) and i've failed.
we've been together for almost a year and now we are done (are we?). at the end of the relationship we had lots of fights and arguements about almost everything, we both changed and became everything but ourselves, it made us tired.
she broke up with me 2 weeks ago basically because I made lots of mistakes. then I told her I want her back, and we gave it another try. ofc she acted like an asshole at this period of time since now she had all the power, so I told her I wanna end it. and ofc, it made her want me, saying she is sorry for her behavior and she wanna continue. and, I ended it. then, like a complete moron after 2 days I called her, saying I wanna talk (implying I want back again). and guess what? ofc now she doesnt want to come back saying she is more than 100% that shes done with it and nothing can change her mind. and then, (god im ashamed even typing it) I acted from my stomach, called her like 15 times in a row (she picked only like 5 of the calls) saying bullshit until she had to say it's annoying and I should stop. then it hit me. I stopped, wrote her a SMS saying this never happened to me before and I respect her and what she decided, while I expect her to stand behind her desicion, and, havent talked with her ever since.
now - I miss her, I think about her too much.
this topic actually helps me, gets me some logic back.

for everything I saw u have said so far I agree with you, I respect it and want to hear what do u have to say about my situation, if thats possible ofc.
I saw the 2 options u gave kyuupidd about his situation, does that apply for me aswell?
I guess I need some pua-buddies-help.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Firstly, remember the part about increasing the value of something by making it scarce? That's exactly what has happened here. By the sounds of it, you weren't happy with her at all, but as soon as the retreated, you were instantly attracted - you're only human.

As much as this next part boggles me, I can't argue with science: scientific studies have shown that it takes roughly 3 months to get over a breakup when you're in no contact and eliminating reminders. It's up to you where you're at in 3 months time.

If you're going to make the right choice, then I'd suggest a few steps:

1. Join a gym and really dedicate yourself
2. Take up new hobby/get back to old one
3. Remove everything to do with this girl from your life (avoid friends who are likely to just constantly talk about her and fish for information, delete all her contact information, unfollow her on everything)
4. Go out and improve your life in every single way possible
5. This is a big one, this is important and VERY hard to do but I've got a good feeling about you - MEET NEW WOMEN! Sleep with 10 women. You might not even make it to 10 before you're over her.

If you come up with any kind of excuse and actually let it hold you back then you're setting yourself up for pain.

Ask yourself better questions. When you ask your brain any question, it'll answer it instantly. Ask yourself your name right now... see? You don't even have to try, it just throws an answer at you. Ok now make it a little more complicated; ask yourself "why am I so glad to be free right now?" or maybe "Why am I so good looking? Why am I so smart?"

Go. Out. There. And. Fucking. Kill. It. I know you can do this shit. I believe in you.

Good luck! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First of all, thank you. ofcourse I don't see it obvious you spend your time giving me advices, and I appreciate it.
Then, I'm willing to do everythig you have said, and follow your instructions and steps one by one.
Even though, something is still bothering me for some reason. What if I actually want her back?
Anything like those options you gave kyuupidd about his situation maybe?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

PM'd you the answer. But take note of the title of the article. This is for the guys who WANT their ex back.

As I said in the message, do exactly as I previously said. It's the best way to get over her AND it's the best way to bring her back to you. The answers are all in the article..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great post!!

WTD when she actually reaches out after doing these steps?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Great post!!

WTD when she actually reaches out after doing these steps?
At this point, if you decide that you actually want to try something with her... if so "Hi. It's great to hear from you. When are you free to get together?" then if she gives a date you can either invite her over to "make dinner" or take her out and end up back at your place or hers to fuck, lol.

If she doesn't give a definite date "Ok. Well, give me a call if you change your mind" and repeat the article.

The most important part is to NOT mention relationships or assume you're in one. If she hasn't mentioned a relationship yet, you're still free and single and should be focusing on other women, too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Reading J.Daniels' replies to us guys just makes me grateful we have guys in the world like him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Thanks