Straw Man Technique

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Re: Straw Man Technique
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

First time I've opened this thread... interesting, because I already do something similar. But it's more for self-amusement, not because I'm trying to ruin a relationship by "planting bad seeds of thought" or thinking I can get the girl to love me instead of the BF. More self-amusement to help maintain a good, abundance-mentality state despite the apparent rejection. And the girl sometimes finds it amusing too, so it's a form of giving value and showing you're a savvy guy who doesn't care.

Her: "I have a boyfriend."
Me: "Awesome! I'm glad you've found the one, look forward to the wedding, make sure to have a least two kids and white picket fence."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This guy gets it. It's nice to see that some posters on here have a code of honor. And when you have this code you attract quality women. *high-five*

Quote:
Negative!! I agree NOT! I would push for a tiny bit but I would stop immediently the moment I sense that she is in a commited relationship.

OK so you tell her how lucky her husband/boyfriend is for having her and so on so that unintentionaly scan through his cons. But remember, there WILL always be someone who is smarter than you even if he would be a 16 years old kid and one day he would do the same to YOU. If you do sports (or even if you play First Person Shooter Video Games), you WILL learn that lesson the very HARD WAY. One day one man or even a kid will take down like nothing..Also "historically" happened to the bravest and the best of warriors in their war carreer.

Do not be a jerk, do not be an asshole. This act is a low value and very Beta on its own coz you would hang all of your hopes on that girl that is married or with commited relationship. There are countless of smart super hot chicks of all ages all sort of demographics who are single and waiting for their prince to come and approach.

Do not be the weak boring Mr. Nice Guy too, just strike a proper balance between a jerk and a nice guy.

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It definitely works.

Ironically, I was on the receiving end and lost my HB in the process, because I didn't propose. Her suitor was always mocking her for months that she still didn't have an engagement ring on her finger...

So she did end-up with the other guy...for a month...he couldn't quite live up to the dream adonis that he set-out to be. So if you're looking for a serious, long-term relationship, the SMT can backfire if you portray an impossible ideal.

Having said that, it does work. It's a marathon, not a sprint though. Hence, it's always a great idea to keep HB's in your orbit, even if they are in relationships today. Plant the seeds and you will eventually reap the benefits.

Just be careful what SMT you use. Their bf's weaknesses should play to your strengths. Ideals you can actually live up to yourself.

Peace.

http://www.UltimateManMagazine.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have read that most hottest women are in relation ships with guys that won't reject them. So she want's to be secure that she will not be alone, while she is looking for other guys....
There is a joke, that has a truth in it "Every woman needs 4 animals: a fox on her neck, a Jaguar in the garage, a young lion in her bed and old goat that is paying for all of thees".

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

that was a fantastic post.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: matx223@aim.com
I agree. I wish we could get some more insight on the technique though...

As most of us have read here, a few PUAs have had different experiences while using it.

It'd be nice to hear from someone who has used it consecutively on more than a couple of occasions, to hear his full experience with this maneuver.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hmm, I always wondered how to handle this situations. Very insightful, can't wait to try this out tomorrow night. Thanks guys!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
so how would you replace him with yourself after you were to tear it down. in a way you woudl have to be living up to the expecations you presented to her.

i was talkin to this girl at work and did something similar, i built up her boyfriend said how he must take care of her, she is in a perfect relationship. and she tore him down herself. shes like no, its not really a perfect relationship, i dont see him often , i have to drive up .. stuff like that .

but after this how do you come out to be the good guy.
I have the same exact question! anyone has an answer for this??

- Pagan

"If I die tryin', at least I am happy that I tried"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You evil genius lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That's absouletly genius lol. reverse psychology. They might get pissed off but its worth the gamble

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Very nice technique. Thanks for advice.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: hoyos1993@gmail.com
really, how would you replace the boyfriend with yourself? good question. way i do it, though, is treat her like a single girl. flirt a bit here and there, make her giggle, show her that you are usually flirtacious. "hey, you dropped something... my jaw ;D youre looking good today, girl! hows the bf?" shit like that. after she realizes she doesnt want her current boyfriend, or straw man, who do you think shes going to look to first for a rebound? the guy who built the straw man, the guy who was there for her during her harsh break up, and the guy who's been flirting on her from the get-go. worked for me twice. any other ways to steal let me know, id love to learn new ways

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Sound good, but I can use that too, if I already know, that the girl isn't happy in her relationship?

I have a date on friday and she is in a 6 month relationship. She said, about 2 weeks ago, that she hasn't developed any feelings towards him.
So, she already disqualified him in a way.

Now, do I even talk about her relationship and maybe use your technique? Or, in this case, should I don't talk about him at all?
I know this is an old post, but I immediately got an idea. Use the triangle. Tell of a girl, friend of a friend perhaps, and how HER boyfriend is so great. This will trigger YOUR friend to be irritated with her boyfriend. You are creating a Straw Man by proxy. You did not build him up directly, but she will want to compare him to your fake Straw Man.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
First time I've opened this thread... interesting, because I already do something similar. But it's more for self-amusement, not because I'm trying to ruin a relationship by "planting bad seeds of thought" or thinking I can get the girl to love me instead of the BF. More self-amusement to help maintain a good, abundance-mentality state despite the apparent rejection. And the girl sometimes finds it amusing too, so it's a form of giving value and showing you're a savvy guy who doesn't care.

Her: "I have a boyfriend."
Me: "Awesome! I'm glad you've found the one, look forward to the wedding, make sure to have a least two kids and white picket fence."
Yes, saying this works.

A girl once told me she had a boyfriend and my response was something like:

"Alright, that's great. Why are we bringing him up? Anyway blah blah."

I just negged her and steamrolled right over her resistance lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I personally don't even bring the boyfriend up to build or to tear him down in hopes that it would lessen his value and bring my value up in her eyes. I might make a joke or two about his and her relationship to make a caricature out of it, to kind of take some of the steam out of the whole "I have a boyfriend" shit test. And then i usually move onto another topic or focus, to focus her attention else-where.

For me..i just think whether building him up or tearing him down just brings undo attention to the boyfriend..thus making her think about him much more, adding value to him, and moving the pickup out of the direction of your favor. Your focus should be demonstrating your value to the girl in a variety of ways (DHVs), getting her logistics, and seeding the pull or the day-2. Just plow through the "I have a boyfriend" shit test by saying things like "It's cool, no problem", "Really, you have a boyfriend? That's Cool", "No problem, we can just be friends"...and then quickly change the subject. Her saying that she has a boyfriend in that moment doesn't really matter..it's what you and her both do together after that moment forward is what matters more. Your aim is to fuck the girl, not to replace her boyfriend. Other than that, if after plowing like i said above and she is really committed to her boyfriend..just move on to the next. Preferably a single girl. If your game is at least decent, you should be able to get a couple of numbers from girls who are single aight.

-G