Need help with this girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Need help with this girl
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, so there's this girl that is drop dead gorgeous in my class, We're both in college and we had one decent convo where she started the convo & asked about me and I asked about her and then we had a short convo the following class. I want to build attraction by complimenting her the next time I see her but I get too nervous to do it. What can I do to help that? Nothing really works. Also I'm not just trying to hit it, I want to wife her up but I must first make her my gf.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:08 pm 

Fella -- This is a pickup forum and you have had ONE conversation with her ever.

You want to make her your wife.

Sorry, and no offence, but you're an idiot.

Again, this is a pickup forum. You don't know the first thing about her... And you're not playing the field. Go find the puppy love forum if you want to discuss how to seduce your oneitus and make her your property forever and ever.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well first of all I said I had one LONG convo with her. Plenty of short banter convos. Second of all fuck off kid who are you anyway? Some random kid that tried to piss people off I suppose. Stop jerking off and trying to put people down you piece of shit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Second of all fuck off kid who are you anyway? Some random kid that tried to piss people off I suppose. Stop jerking off and trying to put people down you piece of shit.
I guess he's the administrator of this forum.. lolz :lol: :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:00 pm 
English Muffin

This has Gotta be a troll post. Like this post: general-questions/ugliest-girl-the-worl ... 93341.html

Mate, come back to the forum when you have a sticking point. Learn the game. Read some material, Google, search the forum. Instead of being lazy and hoping someone will you give you a step by step hypothetical conversation

P.s. You are an ass, but welcome to the forum. Good to have you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This has Gotta be a troll post. Like this post: general-questions/ugliest-girl-the-worl ... 93341.html

Mate, come back to the forum when you have a sticking point. Learn the game. Read some material, Google, search the forum. Instead of being lazy and hoping someone will you give you a step by step hypothetical conversation

P.s. You are an ass, but welcome to the forum. Good to have you
Hear hear for the post troller...
Good to have you with us too mate ... (y)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:12 pm 

Listen OP: yes that was a little harsh, but as you can see... I'm not alone here - the premise of your question is a little silly when you consider the audience you've asked it to.

I'm legitimately suggesting that if you're not actually interested in pickup, you may be better off on a romance forum.

Or this is a troll and I've taken the bait again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Do your work. The very second you notice her and she's near you, say "Hey, beautiful! How you doin today?" like you don't give a fuck, So loud that the people around you hear.

I do this to a woman at my gym, and she fuckin melts everytime.

It obviously takes a certain level of balls, but once you realize there's no downfall to doing this, you're able to do it properly!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

OP also read this post by Dragula -
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192004

Now you say you want to marry this woman who you have had one conversation with. I can relate to this because I was once in a similar boat. By posting this question to a place such as this you can expect the replies you have received so far, because they are on point.

You are asking for a step by step blue print to have this girl wanting to marry you - on a pua forum.

Why not set your goals a little different, like wanting a meetup with said girl. Then maybe we can help you.