Rapport

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Rapport
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:45 pm 

Yesterday I found out the easiest way to build rapport...

First of all you have to remember some points :

'Mirroring' or matching body language, posture, breathing and voice tonality.

This are the basics but I just found out that the best topic to talk about with a girl to create Rapport really fast is talking about the meaning of life and love.

Whenever you bring out in a conversation the word love , the girl will have a response. Talk about what you think love means, and you will see the effect, the girl will give you her opinion.

If you have the skill to talk about love the way the girl wants to hear it, then you are in.

Try asking questions like : Define love. or What you think we live for.

Trust me this work, you will see how the girl feel you 2 are connected.

Talk about boys that cheat on their girls. And you will get the girl so identified with the topic, even tho she doesn't have a bf. You can also talk about common interests to create Rapport but Talking about what you think about love and life will open the girl in a different way.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: canuck583
thats a very good idea i never really thought about concentratiing on those topics i have touched on them by accident you know during a convo but hmmm good to note

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yep thats a good one specialy beacuse u can expand and use good NLP and start ¨philosophing¨girls like that they dont need a piece of meat only and if u know how to play this topic right u can use many discrete negs when using it with phrases such as :

1)I think u are wrong about that
2)no no u are loosing totaly the point
3)i know it may be a little difficult to understand (is like telling her she is dumb)
and u can use a lot - do u understand me?-

is a good way to position ur self above

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject: rapport
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:32 am 
Talking about guys that cheat on thier girlfriends isnt gonna work unless you yourself have cheated on a girl. a girl doenst want to hear that you have never cheated. they want to hear "yea i admit, iv cheated in the past..." this gives them something to work with. girls like to have someone they can change or reform or whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

man I never read this, but what Xfman says, it's so true

I know that girls feel connection much quicker when they talk about topics such as love, romance and even dancing

also how women feel when theyre cheated on

I have done this many many times

- Define happiness, love, friendship, loyalty

- Is love everything we need?

- friendship being so hard to find

And i will give you guys a quick very fast way to build rapport (Credit: Style) with some modifications of my own, Romeo

It's a routine to get her hooked, then you move on to build comfort

so here it goes

Question 1: If there is one thing that you would absolutely NEED in life to make it worthwhile what would it be?

many say love, a real man, friends, etc

Question 2: Ok,cool, now if you were to have "Answer in question 1" what would this allow you to do?

such as being happy, move out of my house, etc

Question 3: Ok, now if you were to "answer in question 2" what emotions would this trigger inside you?

i.e: fulfillness, comfort, peace

To finish this up, point out how while she said this, she paused to think about it, and that this means that while she said it she was actually "feeling it" most girls agree, then you say "cool, we have fulfilled your purpose in life under 3 minutes... you can die now..."

then she laughs

and then you follow up

"i really think that love is something that you must look for, and not leave it to destiny, most of people make that mistake, when you should really look for it..."

then you open up, so she opens up

i guess you could even try some anchoring, although im not fan of it

it's NLP i guess

but try it

and let me know what you think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I forgot to mention, once you do that routine

what you have really done is finding out what she is really AFTER in life

or at least what she thinks she is after in life

it works wonders

Post subject: Re: rapport
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Talking about guys that cheat on thier girlfriends isnt gonna work unless you yourself have cheated on a girl. a girl doenst want to hear that you have never cheated. they want to hear "yea i admit, iv cheated in the past..." this gives them something to work with. girls like to have someone they can change or reform or whatever.
I tend to think this is ging to be a loaded response, in that the HB if she has had a traumatic experience with a guy cheating on her will associate negative feelings, conotations, and associations with you. If her experience with a cheating guy, was so traumatic enough, she may end up not willing to get to know you better, beace you've just painted yourself into a corner, by saying "i have cheated in the past..." there is no way out from this point. So i strongly recommend not using this at all, it doesn't DHV. You've pinned anything and everything that a girl will read about cheating men, and her previous experiences, on you. You will not be able to change her perception of you....

Post subject: Re: rapport
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
I tend to think this is ging to be a loaded response, in that the HB if she has had a traumatic experience with a guy cheating on her will associate negative feelings, conotations, and associations with you. If her experience with a cheating guy, was so traumatic enough, she may end up not willing to get to know you better, beace you've just painted yourself into a corner, by saying "i have cheated in the past..." there is no way out from this point. So i strongly recommend not using this at all, it doesn't DHV. You've pinned anything and everything that a girl will read about cheating men, and her previous experiences, on you. You will not be able to change her perception of you....
Yes, and then say "I've learned my lesson" "I won't do it again" or whatever. I'd say it communicates some DHV and DLV. The "never again" line destroys huge part of DLV, I suppose.

Anyways, Carpe Diem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A great way to build rapport is via story telling and spotting similarities in yours and her personality.