My Firsthand Encounter with Cuckoldry

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:26 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Awhile ago, I looked at the timelines of some of my Facebook friends. Two girls I fucked several months before were in a groupie picture in a clinic pregnant and were accompanied by their boyfriends. The thing was, I only fucked each one of them once and then both girls gave me the cold shoulder SPAM after a night each of multiple orgasms.

It was Sperm Wars, I think, that described the scenario where women immerse in other cocks aside from the cocks of their regular men. The biological rationale was for these women to get the best genes possible from several men through one night stands. Some researchers explained that women have short term sexual liaisons with very masculine men while they engage in long term relationships with good providers (of love and other girlie wants and needs except perhaps for good genes and exceptional pussy pounding).

I feel fucking weird. What I thought was just theory is FUCKING real. Fuck!

Guys, if any of your hot girlfriends or wives are pregnant be sure to get a paternity test after the baby's delivery.

Another insight, I think, is on why girls shit test men to buy them things, food or drinks. If you fall into the provider frame, the girl will likely sample the cocks of non-providers when she decides to get pregnant. I still believe though that if you have to isolate girls and it's absolutely necessary to spend, keep your expenditures to the very minimum.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:50 am 
Dedicated Member

Sperms Wars is a great book and it's very interesting to see how girls behave subconsciously to obtain the best genes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:33 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

So we should be listening to the long term provider guys then?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:42 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:

If you want a hot nice loyal wife, it would be a start :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:55 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

If you want a hot nice loyal wife, it would be a start :D

Yeah, none of this suggests that hot girls get pregnated by masculine guys. Maybe if OP had said he had unprotected sex with both and was sure he was the father, then yeah. Were the girls in relationships when you slept with them? Are you saying youre the father or think you are? I dont get it.

All I'm seeing is your fucked some guys now gfs once and gets cold shoulder, and now those provider guys are sleeping with them multiple times. So the provider sleeps with the girl multiple times, the masculine guy sleeps with them once. Are you saying these kids could be yours??!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:36 pm 

Quote:
Yeah, none of this suggests that hot girls get pregnated by masculine guys. Maybe if OP had said he had unprotected sex with both and was sure he was the father, then yeah. Were the girls in relationships when you slept with them? Are you saying youre the father or think you are? I dont get it.

All I'm seeing is your fucked some guys now gfs once and gets cold shoulder, and now those provider guys are sleeping with them multiple times. So the provider sleeps with the girl multiple times, the masculine guy sleeps with them once. Are you saying these kids could be yours??!
1. Each of them are in relationships with their respective boyfriends who were in the clinic when I banged them. No. I didn't sleep with them. I copulated/fucked/shagged them. I love eating pussy. And it is really ridiculous to be wearing a condom when I'll most likely get gonorrhea of the mouth. However, I screened them well. The only protection I had back then was I made sure the door was locked and my baseball bats were right next to the door.

2. Unless there is a paternity test, I can't say I am the father of those fetuses who are still in their mothers' wombs. What I am saying is that those two girls (who are regular church goers) could have banged other cocks as well; not just my cock and their boyfriends cocks. Sperm Wars explains the theory better and more elaborately.

Neo, this is a eureka moment for me. I finally found, for sure, why I kept getting involved with women who have husbands or boyfriends. I didn't trust the Sperm Wars explanation that much before because Sperm Wars had very detailed and well thought out BAD reviews from other scientific researchers who demolished the author's credibility.

I finally had my closure and the long overdue 100% sure answer to my question; thus, this thread.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:24 am 

Quote:
Quote:

1. Each of them are in relationships with their respective boyfriends who were in the clinic when I banged them. No. I didn't sleep with them. I copulated/fucked/shagged them. I love eating pussy. And it is really ridiculous to be wearing a condom when I'll most likely get gonorrhea of the mouth. However, I screened them well. The only protection I had back then was I made sure the door was locked and my baseball bats were right next to the door.

2. Unless there is a paternity test, I can't say I am the father of those fetuses who are still in their mothers' wombs. What I am saying is that those two girls (who are regular church goers) could have banged other cocks as well; not just my cock and their boyfriends cocks. Sperm Wars explains the theory better and more elaborately.

Neo, this is a eureka moment for me. I finally found, for sure, why I kept getting involved with women who have husbands or boyfriends. I didn't trust the Sperm Wars explanation that much before because Sperm Wars had very detailed and well thought out BAD reviews from other scientific researchers who demolished the author's credibility.

I finally had my closure and the long overdue 100% sure answer to my question; thus, this thread.

Wow thats fucked up

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:32 pm 

Quote:
Wow thats fucked up
It is.

Same reason why we see guys at the Relationship Section ask for help. But before anybody thinks that this occurs in 100% of the population. It does not. Depending on which study you're looking at, it occurs in less than 10% of married couples studied. Then again, there's always a question on the accuracy and reliability of the methodology. It could be less. It could be more.

For some PUAs though, the odds are higher that they are going to bang women who are cheating on their husbands or boyfriends. In here, we are taught to look for DTF signs and escalate aggressively so we won't waste time. With this line of thinking, we are more likely to get exposed to cuckoldry.

Am I 100% sure that these two pregnant women whom I banged had boyfriends before I banged them? No. Despite the obvious signs that they were still in relationships, I just went ahead for the f-close because somehow, they lied. ("I'm single." "I don't have a Valentine's date." "No one is going to get jealous if someone sees us together.")

The best insight that I got from this experience though is that to get a loyal and faithful woman, all I need to do is do the opposite of everything taught here and compete with +90% of men using standard courtship behavior AND screen OUT all DTF women.

Another lesson is to spend less and only on what's necessary in isolation dates; NOT to be considered a tightwad but to make sure there is enough for a long and drawnout search for that caring, submissive, loyal and faithful woman.