The Present - ultimate solution?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello!

I think everyone here has been troubled by their own minds at least once. Fear, anxiety; getting on the PUA lifestyle showed us the demons we always had but never faced.
I understand if people are skeptic; spirituality is something that proved to be bollocks lots of times, but this proved to be the real deal for me and many others. Those seem to be actual facts that can be checked and that can change your mind from your worst enemy to your best friend.
After reading the book and understanding what it says, my confidence (which you probably know, may be the most important thing at picking up women) has been boosted by a thousand fold. I makes sense for me and I hope it makes sense for you also.
I will quote from the book:

"You are reading this book, so you are conscious (alive). This means you have always been conscious and always will be, because it is not possible for you to be aware of being dead (unconscious). You cannot be aware of not being aware, you cannot be conscious of being unconscious. You can be less conscious (sleep/coma), but not completely unconscious, because time would stand still for you. A billion years could pass, and you would not know it. You cannot be aware of any gaps in life; it is continuous and never ending from your own point of view."
(excerpt) - from The Present, a free book at http://www.truthcontest.com

What do you guys think about this verse? Agree or disagree?
Let me know.