TOBIAS is a horrible chat op

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Technical Issues & Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've noticed that TOBIAS is a horrible chat op, and he needs to be removed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

(09:27:17) JJoj: TOBIAS: you're not very intelligent. it's just an observation
(09:27:36) ChatBot: JJoj has been logged out (Kicked).

Look mate i kicked you cause you were harassing other chat members. Then i kicked you again cause you were harassing me whilst i was and am doing my best to just let it go and ignore you. You keep seeing how far you can get with making little comments. I know its human nature to get a little but hurt and outraged at being banned.. Its not personal im just moderating hte chat room. Asking you to stop didnt work.... so i resorted to kicking...but the next time im on here and see you i wont even remember this or your username most liekly. So just let it go and move on as i am wanting to do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

Holy crap, there's a chat room here?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

lol yeh there is just click on chat on your forum menu bar.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

bump

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
bump
(15:24:17) T0BlAS: i always throw a gay joke one step before i ban someone.
(15:24:51) Poet1989: Interesting.. so bashing a lifestyle choice is a precursor to banning someone.
(15:25:30) Poet1989: I'm fairly certain that was a poster in here who actually was trying to use this material to pick up men.
(15:25:46) Poet1989: He would be disallowed.. or at the least, alienated in this room, should he swing by while you're moderating?

Yeah, I think the original guy had a case.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

What were the reasons for banning TOBIAS? Personally, I only use the chat and the people you have banned were nothing but nice/helpful when I spoke to them and were part of the very few who used it. Seems like a bad move to me. :?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't know who banned who. But it's surprising that trolls like Green Dot and marachos are still in the chat while the ones that really help each other out here have been Perma-banned.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Have no background on this but i've found the admin in question to be very happy to kick users for basically nothing and is throwing out homophobic slurs before doing so.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
i've found the admin in question to be very happy to kick users for basically nothing and is throwing out homophobic slurs before doing so.
I call people fags, queers and homos quite frequently.

I wouldn't consider myself homophobic, as I don't give a shit about who you fuck, and think it's %100 fine to be gay and love to suck and ride cocks.

But that's only if you own it. It's an insult to the closet queers, pretending to be real men, and those people deserve ridicule. Step up and own your love of dicks :lol:

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
i've found the admin in question to be very happy to kick users for basically nothing and is throwing out homophobic slurs before doing so.
I call people fags, queers and homos quite frequently.

I wouldn't consider myself homophobic, as I don't give a shit about who you fuck, and think it's %100 fine to be gay and love to suck and ride cocks.

But that's only if you own it. It's an insult to the closet queers, pretending to be real men, and those people deserve ridicule. Step up and own your love of dicks :lol:
You, sir, are a cunt.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]