How to Get Women To Open You Using Non-Verbals

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's a way I've found to consistently get opened and to make the opens I do more easy, natural and effective.

One of the tenets of the scientific method is that if you have a theory that explains a piece of data you should be able to PREDICT something you haven’t previously noticed.

If the thing you predicted can be verified in the real world then you gain more confidence in your theory and may even come upon new sources of data that will further expand your research, yielding better theories, yielding better principles, yielding more vagina. (I added that last part).

One of the theories that I derived is that women consider the opening of courtship to occur LONG before what we consider to be the opening of courtship. How many women COMPLAIN that men just don’t get it, that the WRONG men approach them, that men approach them in the WRONG way.

Well, shit, pretty much ALL of them, right?

We know that women don’t really have physical types that have any real meaning in a one-on-one seduction.

So, what, (the fuck) are they talking about?

If the WRONG men approach them then there must be “RIGHT” men. Who are these “RIGHT” men?

Remember how before the dating community you were pretty damn invisible to all women except maybe some random encounter you chalked up to an accident or, perhaps, a few girls in your social circle.

You didn’t know about Approach Invitations (AIs) and never even noticed them and, if a girl did look your way you wondered if there was toilet paper stuck to your shoe or there was something wrong with your hair.

Well, what I’m talking about happens EVEN earlier than an AI.

There is a scale of Non-Verbal Awareness that women engage in much, much earlier than men do. (Probably, because we are staring at tits as they float by, or their asses as they bob along).

The earlier you become aware of the steps on this scale, the sooner you can begin working it to your advantage. I consistently get opened (and pursued) by women.

This is new technology that I’ve been working on since July of last year and have used successfully in my last 10 or so lays. I want to get it out there so you guys can start experimenting with it. I am going to be talking MUCH more about it in the upcoming Propulsion System Webinar, including how to use it in ANY environment.

I’ve used it at bookstores, gas stations, bars even shopping malls and restaurants. It gets you opened about as much or more as Peacocking.

The Gradient Scale of Non-Verbal Communication

1. Extroversion to others and the environment

2. Intention to enter awareness of others (number 1 and 2 are interlocked)

3. Visual scans for awareness of others (you’ve seen this before, a girl is with a group of friends or a guy and as she talks she is looking around the room at others).

4. Exaggerated (or sexual) gestures and/or movement of body position to attract awareness of others

5. Visual focus on other(s) —> (could he be a Player in the a Game I want to play? (Dynamic 1 of Game Dynamics)) —> if so, give Approach Invitation.

6. Acknowledgment of the other person’s visual contact

7. A signal of Appreciation for the other person’s contact —-> (both girls and guys are often not successful with their AIs because they mess these two up)

8. Modification of Body Position in Space towards the person while keeping appreciation signals in

If all you did was noticed number 3 occurring, then locked eyes, acknowledge her eye contact with a smile and reorient your body towards her you’d be so far ahead of every chump in there, she’d probably open you.

Or, if you simply noticed number 3 occurring and then went and opened your success rate would sky rocket.

Using this simple awareness has gotten me opened more times than I can count now.

If you did this AND opened many sets, you would steal the entire venue. (I DO NOT recommend only using this for opening... a pickup artist should be OPENING and not sitting around waiting for shit to happen.)

Doing this ended up getting me one of my best LTRs. There were a few girls having a blast because one the birthday girl was drunk and acting crazy. I noticed one of the girls kept on doing #3.

The second time I noticed she had done it I made sure to be looking her way, she saw me looking, she looked back at her group for another minute or two. By this time I had tilted slightly to see her out of my peripheral. The next time she did #3 she limited her range. I caught her eyes exactly, I locked and gave a slight nod (#6), I smiled (#7), I turned ever so slightly (#8). She smiled back.

About 1 minute later she was standing next to me. But, she didn’t say anything.

I smiled real big. Next time she looked at me she opened with something lame. We talked. She told me about this game called “words with friends” for the iPhone. I told her my nerd-o-meter was going off big time.

Long story short, it was her way of getting my number.

We have a date set up. (She’s ridiculously hot so I don’t mind doing a date).

So, watch for #3 *AND* follow the steps exactly. If THEY are using this formula it is because it matches their reality. If you match it, too, you are head and shoulders above every other guy in the place.

I must’ve made quite an impression because this girl became my LTR for a couple of years! She almost moved in but I nixed it at the last moment because she was 24 and she wanted babies. I wasn’t sure if I wanted any more kids at the time and didn’t want to waste her valuable years.

Since then, I’ve refined this technology and surrounding conversation starting technologies to a much higher degree.

Am I PERFECT at opening? No, of course not, but because I’m able to do things like this my open to lay ratios are astounding. Further, I often start off at a much higher level of overall interaction than most guys who have to do the equivalent of trudging through mud!

Getting good at starting conversations, and even getting women to approach you, will expand your results a great deal. Every woman wants it to feel like, “It just happened!” and this is the easiest, surest way to give her that initial feeling.

Captain Jack!

http://www.getabeautifulgirlfriend.com

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Often when I'm out with the boys at a club I'll catch the IOI's of some girl across the room. A lot of times i'm not going across to open her for a variety of reasons. I usually just meet the eye contact, give her a very noticeable but careless nod to come over, then look away back to my boys or whatever else I was doing. I've probably had about 50% chance of those girls walking up and opening me.

Good thing to do since you're already getting them to jump through hoops for you, and they're the ones that come off needy.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Often when I'm out with the boys at a club I'll catch the IOI's of some girl across the room. A lot of times i'm not going across to open her for a variety of reasons. I usually just meet the eye contact, give her a very noticeable but careless nod to come over, then look away back to my boys or whatever else I was doing. I've probably had about 50% chance of those girls walking up and opening me.

Good thing to do since you're already getting them to jump through hoops for you, and they're the ones that come off needy.
I think the best thing to do in that case is to open another group of girls and bring them over to that girl that IOI'ed you.

That way you get the two sets of girls fighting for you.

Fun times.

But, it seems proper pickup artists who actually open women and run Jealousy Threads are rare these days.

It's a shame.

Captain Jack

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Way too technical and off base of a description. Maybe its useful but I stopped reading after a paragraph, you cant be a good pick up artist at all because you need to work on your delivery.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Way too technical and off base of a description. Maybe its useful but I stopped reading after a paragraph, you cant be a good pick up artist at all because you need to work on your delivery.
Well, it is an advanced concept. You should probably stick to using standard opening until you develop an awareness of the whole room at once and basic group dynamics. (This is based on other posts of yours I've read as well.)

Captain Jack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

yeah I can see the amount of positive responses to this theory. it seems to have worked really well for everyone ;-) try using a more simpler description.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Not much point in opening an old thread, but just to point out: CJ has in the past been voted the #1 PUA in the world, and has consistently ranked in the top 10 in all the major publications (back when these lists were popular, don't think they are really done much any more).

It is technical, but I used this when it first came out and it will get you consistently opened. No-one else is teaching anything like this.

The technicality is because that's how you get consistently and reliably good. If you look into CJ's sexual framing ideas, they are light years ahead of where anyone else has taught. I started using his teachings back when I struggled to open at all, and within 3 weeks I had pulled 5 girls, all the same night.

He doesn't need defending, but he is widely acknowledged as the best teacher out there. The big players used to say that he was the go-to guy when the pros were stuck on something. Saying his delivery sucks (because you actually have to think about it) and so you won't bother working on it is doing yourself a massive disservice. He'll get you further than any other teacher, I promise you from experience.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Holy shit.

I got this right away, this is exactly a part of my game.

Those steps are everything that I do on an unconscious level with girls for as long as I can remember, I've just never been able to put it into words.

One of the biggest points is, if you're doing this stuff properly, some girls do open you, or at least make it a lot easier for you to open them, I know this, because I've experienced it. (I am pretty good looking and I hold myself well, but that doesn't account for all of it)

Most guys have no idea what the fuck I'm doing most of the time and don't run this, making shit approach after shit approach which puts me off, along with the girls. This is why I go solo a lot of the time when I really want results now, although I can deal with some who I like to chill with, I'm yet to meet a wing who understands this level of pick up intuitively.

It is almost like having a complete synchronicity with the girls.

I could go on forever about this, and give countless examples and explanations, but I'll leave it at that for now unless somebody else gets this and wants to open it up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

LOL @ the guy trying to school Captain Jack! I almost peed in my pants a little. I'm just getting started with his concepts and they have caused a significant shift in my game. Very effective stuff that separates the wheat from the chaff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Google+: +miWak
YouTube: miWak
Nice one CJ. As one of the other posters says, he knows this subconciously but can't verbalise it. Even verbalising it to teaching it is further along. I've only caught up a bit here and there from posts about SF's and GD's. Yet, I've been using what I've been reading through just these last two to three weeks. I read a bit about the SPA and found it to be really helpful. Broke it down and followed it as I could. I didn't know so little was posted about it, nor that people were posting here too. My SP for tomorrow is baby stepping, I get absorbed into running the conversations, watching non verbals funnily enough. Then actually the girlies are the ones who are moving things on. I've basically had to bring something to get me into a SF's mindset. What little I've read about the 4 points of GD I've quickly grasped by going out and running it. GD4 is what is for me. Not the mind part, the baby step/physical moving. I think I didn't trust myself, but it's on my SP for this week.
So, now there's a Propulsion System and I'm liking the sound of it. I have noticed a few things mentioned on some scribd docs that Proximity is her way of saying.. ahem, talk to me. So, I can open, hook, get her as an ally and get her mind thinking. So, I'm excited to know these tiny cues, just got to work out how to convey how us two getting together in a location is a good move. Also, just learning about dropping in about discretion. I was talking to a 18yo 10 earlier and she was well happy as we talked for over an hour just off the cuff.
It was actually assertive by me in that I simply made myself part of her space in the space where someone would be who knows her. This, now I think on, was as she come around the corner and spun round to show off her knickel-bounce tight jean clad tight ass. She literally lit up as we chatted for ages, it went really well and we're planning to meet sometime, as she's always around with the dog. I think it's going to get good and hot there. Cheers. 8)