Not sure if body language/actions are needy and AFC.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, I've noticed a tendency in my body language and in some of my dealings with women, and I'm not sure if it's right or wrong, or if I should change it. I'm a high school student, and a lot of my gaming is done in classes, but because we have to do work and I can't game for the whole lesson, I've realized something. Let me use an example to illustrate, cause it'll be easier than explaining.

I have computers as a subject, and this year I was placed next to a hot and popular girl, who I would have been way too scared to speak to before I discovered pickup. Things have been going well for a few months, I make her laugh a lot and we've built some rapport. There's been some kino, tickling and the typical sort of high school stuff.

The problem is, I tend to turn my chair toward her, face her, get into her personal space and look at her. But sometimes while we're working and can't speak, I find myself staying in that position. So it ends up where we're working, but I'm spending time looking at her, watching what she's doing, ect even though we aren't flirting or speaking. Every now and then she'll look at me and I'll make a joke or try get her to laugh and stuff, but again, if we're working, it can't go further at that time.

From what I know and have read, this is probably bad (It seems like I'm chasing her, low value behavior ect.) but, if I turn away from her and face the PC and work, it creates a kind of invisible barrier, and it becomes difficult to break that and get back into speaking and flirting. Also I've noticed that I tend to lean in toward her when we're speaking, is this a bad thing?

This is just one example, although it happens in multiple classes with multiple girls. I'm pretty new to this, so I would really appreciate any help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:42 am 
Dedicated Member

Good job making her laugh. You already know the answer to your question. You are investing more than she is by showing more interest in your body language. Instead, keep doing what you're doing and face the front of the class. You should get her qualify herself more. It seems like you are just trying to make her laugh. Nothing wrong with that, except that you need get more invested by telling things about herself and outside of class. Once you have enough investment or feel like you can number close for an activity outside of class (it could even be for studying), go for it. Then game her normally and escalate.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried today to invest less, and even though there was less conversation than usual, it seemed like she was more into it, so I'm assuming that its a quality>quantity thing, and that this is a good thing.

Thanks for the reply!