Why Day Game is Superior to Night Game & a Challenge for YOU

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thought you guys would like / get value from my latest vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iQdnMW4xbU

I enjoy all criticism and people who challenge my ideas as well. :)

Best,
Luke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:21 am 
The Grand Puba

I thought you were going to explain why day game is superior to night game, but you really didn't cover that too much. You did go over how you were an introvert so night game wasn't something that you really liked, so that only applies to you.

I prefer day game, but there's no way in the world that I would say it's superior to night game. It's only the results that matter.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I thought you were going to explain why day game is superior to night game, but you really didn't cover that too much. You did go over how you were an introvert so night game wasn't something that you really liked, so that only applies to you.

I prefer day game, but there's no way in the world that I would say it's superior to night game. It's only the results that matter.
Rather than exploring pros and cons I wanted to share my personal experience and hope to find guys who could relate to me.

"Results is all that matters".

To you, what does "results" mean?

I think to most PUAs, "results" means "lays". I personally don't consider "lays" a result.

I guess I would consider having beautiful and magical experiences with women a "result"..

I've had AMAZING dates, amazing hookups, that FAR.. waaaay FARTHER EXCEEDED lots of the "lays" I've had.

A 10 minute conversation with a girl your in love with is a far more beautiful experience than 100 random lays at bars and clubs combined.

The whole "success with women" mindset really needs to be scrutinized in the pua community.

What does that even mean?

I think so many PUA guys are completely backwards mind-set wise. This whole "results" thing just makes you a slave for validation from women. Stop thinking in terms of "results", and more in terms of beautiful experiences.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:14 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:

It means that you are getting what you want. If you want to get laid and you are getting laid from day or night game, you are getting the result that you want. If you find the girlfriend that you are looking for, that's the result that you want.

You can have all the beautiful and magical experiences that you want, and if that makes you happy I'm not going to judge you. Just like I won't judge the guy that is enjoying a night of nasty, dirty, degrading sex with the hopes of never seeing the same girl twice. It's what makes the individual happy.

The title of your thread is "Why Day Game is Superior to Night Game & a Challenge for YOU" and your video doesn't address this. If you're going to make the claim that day game is superior, you should think about addressing the pros and cons. Or maybe you really didn't want to be critiqued.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

It means that you are getting what you want. If you want to get laid and you are getting laid from day or night game, you are getting the result that you want. If you find the girlfriend that you are looking for, that's the result that you want.

You can have all the beautiful and magical experiences that you want, and if that makes you happy I'm not going to judge you. Just like I won't judge the guy that is enjoying a night of nasty, dirty, degrading sex with the hopes of never seeing the same girl twice. It's what makes the individual happy.

The title of your thread is "Why Day Game is Superior to Night Game & a Challenge for YOU" and your video doesn't address this. If you're going to make the claim that day game is superior, you should think about addressing the pros and cons. Or maybe you really didn't want to be critiqued.
Gotcha. Great thoughts and great critique! I like your thoughts.

I still want to challenge you on your "results" based thinking though. With results you will always be "outcome dependent" and never truly present to the moment.

With "results based thinking" you will always have a secret agenda with a girl. (whether it's a lay, or a girlfriend), which in my opinion will skew your interactions.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:03 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I still want to challenge you on your "results" based thinking though. With results you will always be "outcome dependent" and never truly present to the moment.

With "results based thinking" you will always have a secret agenda with a girl. (whether it's a lay, or a girlfriend), which in my opinion will skew your interactions.
Speaking for myself...If I approach a woman, it's because I think she's sexually attractive. I have never approached a woman in my life that I didn't think was sexually attractive. No matter how I look at it, the bottom line is that I want to have sex with that woman. I can create a "beautiful magical experience" with her but if I don't end up having sex with her, I'm going to wish that I had sex with her because I found her sexually attractive initially. I may remember the other part of the experience fondly, but it's not the result I wanted.

I don't buy into the whole "outcome dependent" thinking means you can't also be in the moment. If you are a person that enjoys cooking meals and love the results of your creations in the kitchen, does that mean you really don't enjoy the experience of cooking?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:19 am 

Please keep videos in the videos section. I'll move it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Please keep videos in the videos section. I'll move it.
Sorry won't happen again & thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

I find it is easier to romanticize in the experience of day game as it plays into social order and the narrative we have grown accustomed to over the years. It feels good to meet someone with some incredible story to tell rather then the drunken hookup or online tinder or okcupid date. It seems genuine, real, and like Warped describe as the universe bringing you two together. PU works best on the one doing it rather then the one being picked up. You are bought in. The same goes for hypnosis working best on the one doing it to themselves. I found the topic provoked some really negative energy and flaming. Interestingly, people get hypnotized while dating, relationships, and marriage. Its a natural thing that runs its course if only you let it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Thought you guys would like / get value from my latest vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iQdnMW4xbU

I enjoy all criticism and people who challenge my ideas as well. :)

Best,
Luke
No. Day game is vastly inferior to night game.