SS infield videos?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: SS infield videos?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I remember some time ago seeing a video of a guy doing SS in a supermarket, though i can't seem to find it anymore. This was the only video of it's kind i've ever seen, so, does anyone know of any infield Speed Seduction videos? Why are they so rare? (or maybe i don't know how to search?)

Post subject: Re: SS infield videos?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Unfortunately those are hard to find. Next time I do it with a wing I'll get him to record it on my phone and pretend he's just texting

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That would be awesome!

Maybe it's just me but i find that having real world examples, regardless of the subject matter, makes learning something much easier, not to mention that it gives a confidence boost in the material at hand. If that makes any sense :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There's one on the internet somewhere. I think it was actually on this forum. I saw it a couple years ago tho so Idk if it's still available. But he was using ss at a college campus.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've looked around but i can't seem to find anything..

If i could change the name i the topic now i would say:

Why are Speed Seduction infield videos so hard to find?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There used to be a tape series being passed around called Magical Connections done by Orion and Kamal. They're really fucking old school.

I saw these awhile ago and it shows that even if you are really super creepy, with a foreign accent in America, and look like a total nerd this shit can work. Granted, maybe not as well as RJ advertised in this situation, but they did better than the majority of other guys. It also struck me as being authentic (aka no stooges).

Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis -- GHR & NHS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
it shows that even if you are really super creepy, with a foreign accent in America, and look like a total nerd this shit can work.
This is genuinely funny lol. And i guess that's that thing about SS, if it works for folks like that (or Ross J for that matter) then you know there really is something there :p

I'm, as a total noob, finding it much easier to listen to some ugly dude that makes it happed, rather then some Don Juan that would have been just as successful naturally with no game needed (not gona name names).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I found some vods using SS by random dudes. They are mostly in the "what not to do" section but it has Ross J. commenting and pointing out mistakes and giving suggestions. For better or worse, you can see when it works and when it all goes down hill. They are of course from paid courses so i doubt i can post them (MODS?)

From my little experience i found that this stuff is not for beginners. The only times i found that it worked as it's "written on the box", was when i was a little drunk. The reason is that the material is so direct in addressing emotions, that you absolutely NEED to be in a 100% comfortable and secure state of mind. There is 0 space for any lack of confidence, or else it will be transmitted as well. That said, when it works, it's nothing short of magic. I've pulled girls that used to hate me, that were in happy relationships, etc, but only when i was in that perfect state of mind. When i wasn't, i could't pull girls that were single and were in to me already; i just came of as weird.

I think i'm starting to understand why there are so few vods of people trying this out. There seems to be a matter of creep or master, with little else in between.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The only in-field of Speed Seduction Ive ever seen is on YouTube. Ross Jeffries picks up a woman at a cafe, I'd post the link but the forum won't let me at the moment.

YouTube search for "Louis Theroux Hypnotic Dating" and you will find it.