Skinny guy insecure to f.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

So I got news from this girl that her whole family is leaving her to go on holiday for a week. She is so hot, she's open about letting me come over during that period. I'm pretty sure she's expecting to f.

However my problem is I'm quite a skinny guy, so I don't really have much to offer in terms of the alpha male physique. I'm just wondering how I should tackle this issue? A friend of mine suggested that I should wait some time before having sex with her and do other sexual things instead, but it feels like if I miss out on the opportunity it may not come around again because I think she's expecting it.

Really need help, on what to do. I'm confused :? . Any good advice would help greatly.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

She already knows your physique and is into you. She wants your essence, she doesn't require some bodybuilder physique. She wants to feel YOU and who you are so give her what she wants because it is the most normal and natural thing in the world. Also if it's bothering you, you don't have to take off your shirt in order to f.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Slugger! I'm a skinny guy as well man and in the end it doesn't really matter if you're turning her on and she's into you which clearly she is, it won't bother her at all, she'll want take your clothes off.

The obvious solution for guys like us is to hit the gym and eat well and a lot. Rome wasn't built in a day so it won't happen over night but every session helps and it actually makes you feel so much better as well! It's amazing how many compliments you end up getting once you've improved your body even a little.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hi guys,

So I got news from this girl that her whole family is leaving her to go on holiday for a week. She is so hot, she's open about letting me come over during that period. I'm pretty sure she's expecting to f.

However my problem is I'm quite a skinny guy, so I don't really have much to offer in terms of the alpha male physique. I'm just wondering how I should tackle this issue? A friend of mine suggested that I should wait some time before having sex with her and do other sexual things instead, but it feels like if I miss out on the opportunity it may not come around again because I think she's expecting it.

Really need help, on what to do. I'm confused :? . Any good advice would help greatly.

Thanks.
if you wait you will fuck everything up dude

physical looks have very little to do with game and get the mentality of "alpha male" out of your head

fuck her and write a lay report ;)

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys,

I never really thought of it that way if I'm being entirely honest. Especially the part where it was said that she already knows my build and who I am.

Should happen around a months time (if everything goes to plan).

Cant say thanks enough for the advice.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Hi guys,

Thanks.
if you wait you will fuck everything up dude

physical looks have very little to do with game and get the mentality of "alpha male" out of your head

fuck her and write a lay report ;)
*UPDATE*

Yeah, I did it.

Heres the report: skinny-guy-insecure-to-f-vt187218.html

The advice on this this thread, literally helped me so much. Instead of waiting a months time, it took 2 days after my original post.

Thanks again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"so I took off my shirt and she said "I think we should wait with this.""

Said no woman EVER. Unless you walk around in a knight's armor all day, chances are she knows what she's in for and doesn't care. Plus, least you are not fat, right? (still, better get liftan', bro).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hi guys,

Thanks.
You're not confused, you're insecure.

If you were genuinely confused, a quick answer would help clarify and you'd be well on your way.
No. There are a bunch of overarching issues here that you need to address sooner rather than later, or they will continue to plague you with every interaction.

Who is the opportunity, you or her? So a hot girl wants you to come over and you freak out. Does a man freak out over a girl? All you've said about her was how hot she is. Do you have no standards besides a woman's looks? Does a man have standards?

This seems... in your face. But you have to hear this. I wish someone had taken me and shaken this bullshit out of me years ago, but I had to learn it for myself the hard way. If you listen with an open mind, and open heart you might be able to actually grow as a man. Or take the easy answer, fumble your way through that night with this girl and have to deal with this 'problem' over and over for ever. Your call.

Still with me?

Understand that women are not as shallow as you are. I keep seeing guys freak out over how they look and terrified that women won't like them and the reality is that she doesn't give a shit. I'll take it a step further and say that no woman gives a shit about who you are - not your money, your looks, your job, your status, none of it. All women really care about is how you make her feel.

How do you make her feel something? By first feeling it yourself. You want her to be turned on by you, you must first be turned on by you. YES. You have to FEEL sexy.

Good sex is about relaxing in each other's presence and letting lose until the real you and the real her is all that's left. Hard to hide your insecurities when you're both completely naked wrapped around each other.

No. All they really care about is how you make them feel. How are you supposed to make her feel like a woman if you yourself don't feel like a man? I'm quite short. I have a small dick and am chubby. It used to be such a huge deal to me until I realized it was only a big deal because I was making it one. Women used to comment on how short I was for the longest time and I kept trying to find excuses for it until I realized that I don't ever have to apologize for being who I am. I haven't heard a woman mention my height in years. You see my friend, women will pick and chose something to strike at you, not because it's a big deal to them, but to see if it's a big deal to you! She needs to see that there are no chinks in your armor. She needs to see that you can handle yourself. Only then will she allow herself to be handled by you.

The point I'm making is that this stress you're feeling, this anxiety and insecurity, this struggle is really just a struggle between you and yourself. She invited you over - she already likes you dude! You're just so caught up in your own insecurities that you didn't even notice that. SHE LIKES YOU ALREADY. Chill out, breathe.

Look mate, you don't ever have to apologize for being who you are. You are skinny. I am short and chubby. Everyone is different - doesn't mean shit. It only means something if you make it mean something.

Good luck, and for fucks sake have fun! This isn't supposed to be stressful Jesus!

Love
Mack

Last bumped by deactivatedaccount on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:02 am.