Direct/indirect

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Direct/indirect
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys

I'm thinking out loud here... I've been studying game for a while now and pick myself up from a bd spot!

You listen and read all this stuff on game and what to say and do or what not to do! Ie if she does this then it mens she likes you and it's an IOI or open with opinion openers etc to get her to like you

Well you know what you could do... Just tell her you like her...!!! Instead of adding up all the signs and the ioi's (x+y=z) and trying to work everything out. Just go on the front foot and tell her you like her!

What's everybody's thoughts?

Labels

Post subject: Re: Direct/indirect
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:08 am 
The Grand Puba

I'm pretty direct when it comes to expressing attraction. But at the same time I know how to express it in a way that she'll understand that I may not be attracted to it tomorrow. When it comes to expressing an emotion directly , such as "I like you", is a bad move. You given her the power to decide if she does or doesn't like you back and now you basically have to qualify yourself to her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Well you know what you could do... Just tell her you like her...!!! Instead of adding up all the signs and the ioi's (x+y=z) and trying to work everything out. Just go on the front foot and tell her you like her!
Subcommunicate that you like her via body language, eye contact, and the fact that out of all the girls in the world, you decided to spend a little bit of your valuable time on HER to see if she is worthy of more of your attention.

And yes, I agree with you don't get stuck in the head trying to analyze anything when talking to a girl and don't go looking for IOIs. Be fluid, and assume attraction.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Direct doesn't mean that you tell her that you like her. Doing so is a DLV. Direct is openeing with "I just had to talk with you" and making it obvious, but never directly stating that you like her.

Telling a girl that you like her is a HUGE AFC mistake. Even if a girl likes you it's not like with guys where the attraction is fairly constant, it will go away once you admit you like the girl.

So NEVER tell a girl you like her. This isn't some romatic movie or sitcom where you and the girl will magically get together. Even AFC's know better than to tell a girl that they like her.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:25 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey guys

I'm thinking out loud here... I've been studying game for a while now and pick myself up from a bd spot!

You listen and read all this stuff on game and what to say and do or what not to do! Ie if she does this then it mens she likes you and it's an IOI or open with opinion openers etc to get her to like you

What's everybody's thoughts?

Labels
Hey brother

We can spend HOURS debating and discussing this, just like those useless mental masturbation discussions on what the best opener is, but I have this revolutionary idea.

Call me crazy but... Stop reading pickup. Stop "studying game" as you say. And instead, surround yourself with women. I mean really surround yourself with women. Drop your ego, drop your guard and befriend TONS of women. Just spend time with them, go to dinner with them, listen to them. Not only is feminine energy refreshing for a man, but you will learn much more than you would reading nonsense on PUA sites.

Also, as for your question, another revolutionary idea... GO OUT AND TRY IT YOURSELF. Why do you need the thoughts of other people to validate your assumptions? Why not use the world as your playground and go out and experiment? Life is a beautiful adventure and if you don't feel like a kid in a candy shop, you're doing it wrong.

Don't mistake my tone for arrogance. My frustrations are not with you but at a generation of men who would rather watch others live the glory. You're born for so much more than this!

Good luck brother!
Give. Love. Serve.
Mack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Why not use the world as your playground and go out and experiment? Life is a beautiful adventure and if you don't feel like a kid in a candy shop, you're doing it wrong.
^ Words of wisdom.

OP, if you get out in the world and engage women you will be glad you did. Anywhere you go, be open to adventure.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Couldn't agree more which is the point I'm making!!!
I think there is so much information out there so why not just go out there and just go do it!!!

Cheers guys

Labels

Happy sarging!