University/ college general tips here.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 134 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've decided as one of my goals throughout the next 48 months of college life is to change the social dynamic at my school. The task is daunting, but with enough dedication to PUA I think that I can do it.

One thing (although very small), I go to school with a super closed system (a military academy), so the effects of the inner and outer circle are twice as bad/good. Just an observation for anyone in a similar position. Happy Sarging!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

there is this girl in one of my classes. she seems to look or stare at me every time we are in class. its not constant but near guaranteed if we are face to face, as in not look back and stare. this started a few weeks ago and still happens. i only spoke to her about class work recently and overheard her saying she has a boy friend talking to someone else. it even seemed like she waited for me indirectly leaving class, whiling looking at me. i caught her again. i did speak to her again about class for a few minutes.

i dont know how old this girl is. seems like she likes me while still having a boyfriend. i dont want to ask her that directly. i just want to get to know her more.

any help?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
there is this girl in one of my classes. she seems to look or stare at me every time we are in class. its not constant but near guaranteed if we are face to face, as in not look back and stare. this started a few weeks ago and still happens. i only spoke to her about class work recently and overheard her saying she has a boy friend talking to someone else. it even seemed like she waited for me indirectly leaving class, whiling looking at me. i caught her again. i did speak to her again about class for a few minutes.

i dont know how old this girl is. seems like she likes me while still having a boyfriend. i dont want to ask her that directly. i just want to get to know her more.

any help?
I think you can ask her directly and regardless of the answer you can still get to know her more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

College man from Portugal here!

Really nice thread! I wanted to know your opinion on something: you know those afternoons when you have no classes, and nothing else to do, and you go to the college library with your laptop to search for random shit... I always try to sit near some cutties. But how do I approach in this situation?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There's actually a nice and easy way of gaining somewhat of an alpha position in the student social dynamic field. There are usually a lot of university associations / fraternities around any campus.

What you want to do is get in touch with the people in charge there (i.e. the board/management), and share your (carefully thought through) ideas on how their association could be further developed. Chances are you will be asked for a committee withing the society, which is the first step. Of course you can apply for a committee, but being asked is a lot more powerful in terms of status within the association. You then maneuver yourself into a position where you will have a clear association-wide front office role (the prime position is of course "President"). That's free social status right there.

Currently I'm the president of a fairly large society on our campus and I've noticed it does help with chicks, here's why:

- You take responsibility
- You are a leader
- You ALWAYS have something to talk about (i.e. your board position and what you are currently doing/managing).
- You have power
- People come to you (i.e. large social circle)
- You have "presence" (i.e. other people talk about you, without you even knowing them)

The third point, always having something to talk about, is very powerful when you're past the first dates and you've established attraction. You can let them in on "board level intel". Yes this sounds fucking cheesy, and it is, but it somehow works. Chicks dig secrets and you telling them something others don't know gives them the feeling they are special to you. Of course you don't really give them hard inside information, but just something for them to chew on.

One last important piece of information: don't brag. Especially if you have an important function it is imperative that you never talk about how you perform. Let your results do the talking and just be genuinely concerned with your organisation. That will show motivation and ambition, something girls obviously love.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am currently studying in England and I build up a very good social circle right from the beginning by introducing myself to everyone around the campus. That led to the perception that I was a cool and social guy and this led to many house parties that I was invited to.

It really can be so simple.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Nice touch, I only skimmed but looks decent.

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

After a brief read of some posts above:

Social circles and being social is important, though neither of them will get you laid. Basically,
The put you in a position to get laid more frequently, so long as you have good game.

The social aspect of college gives you access to more parties and women, furthermore when you are at parties or around women a lot of people there will know you. The result is instant social proof. Lastly you will always be among a group of your friends which will enable you to have more fun, and more collective power (to plan events, buy supplies, and wingman). College girls are overwhelming attracted to fun, social proof, and collective power.

An important note is that most college girls go out in groups so the more potential wingmen the better.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
The show "Greek" is actually SURPRISINGLY accurate
I started watching some episodes. How can you watch this with enjoyment not having experienced any of it? This is not meant to be insulting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes looking your best is important, but also a few other things that really are key is being in shape of course (but also being well- rounded and not just being a "meathead"), being involved, and also being very bold, very confident and somehow letting other people see your glow.

Regardless, women will find different types of men attractive, i have actually been turned down because the girl only liked "nerdy, awkward guys". So maintaining individuality is key if you want to find a girl you are compatible with.

I'm not going to claim to know everything about college game, but these tips have been a great start to my PUA career in college.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so two quick questions for everybody here. Am I Too old to pick up university chicks?! And if not how do you pick up chicks if you don't attend the college? Long story short I'm not in college right now. I will be again soon I have an associates took a few years off will be back by this january so next next semester and I'll be 24 going on a quarter century. But in the meantime on my extended hiatus i was thinking about heading to UK where my cousin goes as a freshy and I am going to SIU where my best friend is going to get his Masters. I also have a cousin who goes to Loyola and a best friend who goes to DePaul university. Any answers are greatly appreciated! =]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Don't think you're old bro. How do you pick up chicks if you don't attend the college? Just hang out around campus area, bars, clubs, coffee shops, lunch spots and approach. From a personal perspective the fact that you're not in college make is a little bit easier, in context of free time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey college bros!

Wanted to ask a quick question: tomorrow I'm supposed to go this history class, which is optional in my degree, so I literally don't know anyone in that class. What I DO know is that it's full of freshman girls (YES!) and what I would like to know is... what could I do in order to meet girls in there? I mean, I'm not into the idea of sitting on corner alone withering away listening to a history class, so I might as well approach a cutie or two. What would be the best way to do this in a class where I'm a total stranger?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:38 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Hey college bros!

Wanted to ask a quick question: tomorrow I'm supposed to go this history class, which is optional in my degree, so I literally don't know anyone in that class. What I DO know is that it's full of freshman girls (YES!) and what I would like to know is... what could I do in order to meet girls in there? I mean, I'm not into the idea of sitting on corner alone withering away listening to a history class, so I might as well approach a cutie or two. What would be the best way to do this in a class where I'm a total stranger?

Cheers!
You can try introducing yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Hey college bros!

Cheers!
You can try introducing yourself.
Haha sorry man, I guess I must have forgotten to mention that part! Actually, that was my plan, but I was specifically looking for advice on how to introduce myself to girls who are only 17-18 (I'm 22 btw).