Learning to Dance

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Learning to Dance
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do you thing learning how to dance is instrumental or even helpful for gaming? I have tried taking dance lessons (Latin) for the brief period of one week, but i found out you have to shake your hips a lot, do lots of wiggling and arm movements, which ended up with me thinking it is not all that manly. On the other hand, women really seem to dig that, and when you're on a dance stage you feel awkward and left out, if you just sit on the side and sip your drink like a weirdo.

To dance or not to dance?

Post subject: Re: Learning to Dance
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yes, obviously.

I learned some steps from YouTube. My first night out I learned that no one has any moves at all. Be comfortable rocking back and forth and you're good to go.

Most fun + most relaxed = best dancer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Having a little bit of rhythm helps...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:39 am 
Dedicated Member

Yes, being a good dancer will help. You don't have to be very technical or know what exactly you are doing, but if it helps you to be confident that you do know, then go for the classes. As long as you are having fun and have good rhythm and confidence while you're dancing and not afraid to escalate when appropriate, then you're golden. I've had girls tell me that they knew we would have sex once she found out I was a good dancer.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

To feel confident i have to feel like what i'm doing is manly and not shake my hips like shakira. Do you have any videos handy, i can look at?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

One piece of advice I've heard is that you should not go to dancing unless you enjoy dancing. i.e. don't do it purely for pickup. This is because the women will pick up on this and regard you as needy.

I'm not certain that this is true. Opinions please?