Change in swaggg

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Change in swaggg
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok I just got back from college. Anyway, For the past year I was an antisocial recluse who didn't take pride in appearance, walk, talk etc. In other words when applying game, I was ALL over the place. Completely messed up. So when approaching, my swagger and clothes sense conveyed conflicting ideas. In one module, I tried changing appearance. Wore clean shirts (ironed) and black jeans, a simple watch. In essence, whatever I felt comfortable with. I slowed down my walk, sometimes placed in a bit of swagger and was a bit louder. Initially this was all ignored but then a couple of girls who never spoke to me before crossed paths and asked me really weird questions like what I did for a living. It was really weird. What do the experts think?

Post subject: Re: Change in swaggg
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey norwegianburns,

First things first, let's leave the "swagg" thingie to teenage girls. Men have style :)

Now to the topic, when you improve your looks, body language, the way you carry yourself, you can expect to be opened by women more (freaked me out the first time I got day time cold approached by a woman lol!), or at least you'll start noticing a lot of signs they would like you to approach her (smiles, subtle staring, hovering around you, etc.).

I wouldn't draw any conclusions from a single situation, but the fact that you became more mindful on improving your appearance is a good start and means you're on the right track. You'll get better with practice.

Some quick tips:

-Always cover the basics: wear only clean clothes that smell nice and fit you.
-Most guys dress waaaay too loose: if you want to look hot - tighten up.
-Most guys dress too plain/boring: khakis, polo shirts, bland colors, etc. It works fine for business casual, but you're dealing with women, not business clients. On the other hand, don't go overboard with peacocking, no point looking like a clown who's out of work.

Post subject: Re: Change in swaggg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice. The comment about the clown out of work was very amusing!