Lone wolf sarging

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Lone wolf sarging
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How popular is it to pick up alone? What if I don't have friends and have no interest in meeting men or making friends with women? Can I go to bars alone and places to pick up alone?

Post subject: Re: Lone wolf sarging
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've done it. And pulled. But it's nowhere near as fun as going with friends.

Try it, it'll be a huge challenge but you'll be stronger for doing it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah it can be done but I always just feel weird doing it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm an expert on the matter. That's what I've always done because of the same reasons and friends hate going out with me because I wander off almost instantly.

I was retarded and didn't know that people never went out alone. It's made me pretty hard pretty fast. You face a number of unique challenges. One that wouldn't effect people in groups is chodie staff cockblocking and "protecting" the girls. Chodes in general hate a guy who will just walk up to the people they wouldn't have the guts to. "Hey! He can't do that! He's all alone, he should chode out at the bar just like I would! Protect to woman!".

There was a spectacular case of this just last night where the whole staff went into a frenzy because I landed at a table of 2 pretty girls. Instantly staff started fuckin up my set. I ended up throwing $5 on the bar, walking out and writing the owner.

The upside is that you can come and go as you please, sit where you want you can't rely on anyone so you either push yourself, or chode out getting pissed off at guys like me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm an expert on the matter. That's what I've always done because of the same reasons and friends hate going out with me because I wander off almost instantly.

I was retarded and didn't know that people never went out alone. It's made me pretty hard pretty fast. You face a number of unique challenges. One that wouldn't effect people in groups is chodie staff cockblocking and "protecting" the girls. Chodes in general hate a guy who will just walk up to the people they wouldn't have the guts to. "Hey! He can't do that! He's all alone, he should chode out at the bar just like I would! Protect to woman!".

There was a spectacular case of this just last night where the whole staff went into a frenzy because I landed at a table of 2 pretty girls. Instantly staff started fuckin up my set. I ended up throwing $5 on the bar, walking out and writing the owner.

The upside is that you can come and go as you please, sit where you want you can't rely on anyone so you either push yourself, or chode out getting pissed off at guys like me.
Respect, do you tell the set that you're alone?, 'couse than you can't use a FTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Respect, do you tell the set that you're alone?, 'couse than you can't use a FTC
Why use a FTC? To me it's a lie.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting responses. I find that society in general is paranoid about people out alone. If you are alone you are expected to be rushing around in a hurry or to bury your face in your smartphone. I don't know whether its their own lack of confidence or the unrealistic fear of predators that has been perpetuated by the media. I have done it myself and admire those who do however when you read things like the other poster where the staff intervened you realize it really does become tiresome. If you go out alone I would recommend going out earlier, like around happy hours when it is more socially acceptable. There is also an exception to how people treat you and that is if you are "new in town." In that case people can't wait to tell you all about the place, where to go and so forth.