Field Report Journal

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 46 guests

Post subject: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I am getting my Law degree at XXXX. I went to XXXX University for undergrad. I am writing this journal to get better with PUA. I first started PUA a few years ago. I need more original material, and need to learn how to use pivots. My game relies on isolation, and rarely do pivots or groups get involved at all.

I have internalized a few routines, though despise canned openers. I find them too cheesy. Generally speaking, I rely on patterning language, Mystery Method, Gunwitch Method, and Tyler Durden.

Lately, I've had a few failed online sarges, and in these cases, I say failed because the goal is to get laid. I fell short with usually nude/half nude texts. Feel free to ask questions, and to add your insights. I only hope to get better. Ideally, I want to date professionals, and women in hollywood.

HB8 Masters

She went to school with me at XXXX. We had never met, though the general vibe was good. We were friends on facebook, and she put a status asking for friends to review her personal statement for a graduate school several hours away from me. I played along, and she sent me her personal statement for review. I gave her feedback and that was the extent of our contact for awhile. This is, of course, until she got into school. This past summer we started to exchange emails, and I even number closed her.

Subsequent to number closing her, I conveyed my sexual state to her without explicitly talking about sexual topics. Moreover, I patterned her discussing an instant connection, and filling an empty void. At any rate, I requested a simple picture via text message after establishing the appropriate temperature. I workout by the way, and for this reason, don't mind showing off my body. I gave her a picture, in turn, of me with my shirt off. I acted unhappy to learn she wouldn't match my effort. At this point, she sent a top less picture, and several of her in lingerie.

At this point, I try transitioning to full sex talk, and pushed her to come to homecoming at my school. I refused to pay, as it was an AFC move. In this case, I lost her as she complained of the growing intensity. She flaked out.

HB7.5 Ex-Stripper

Once again, I met a girl on facebook. She is Dominican and used to strip I find out through text messages after exchanging numbers. Generally speaking, the attitude was cocky, and funny. Furthermore, I ran similar routines to the HB8 Masters. I escalated and got a commitment from her for the close. We end speaking on an interesting night, and she tells me she is taking a bubble bath. I dare her to send me photo. I jokingly assert she isn't just to shit test her. In this case, she was game and send me a fully nude photo.

Afterwards, things seem to cool off. I failed to follow up the close with a date. She is now engaged, though I wonder how long that will last.

HB8.5 Stripper

I walk into the strip club, and take a seat. Of course, I get approached by HB8.5 Stripper who tries to upsell me. In turn, I say no we can go out for dinner outside the club. I didn't become an AFC and buy her a drink. Instead, I pattern her about mental states, and instant connections. She gives me her number.

We meet of course for dinner, and afterwards, I push for a hotel room. I give a solid excuse. I am sleepy and want to watch some HBO. She doesn't mind. This girl I lay, and layed on subsequent dates though finally start buying her stuff after laying her three or four times at different hotels.

HB6 Law Student

This girl is the President of an Student Organization. I met her at the gym several times, though never opening her. Thus we remained in an endless loop of seeing each other, though never speaking to one another. At the end of the semester, she is graduating and is recruiting for a student organization event. She asked for my number, and so we exchanged. Finally, I text her and she wants to go for a walk. I pattern her at the park. It is late at night, and we are all alone. I sit down with her on a park bench. She keeps on yapping, and to demonstrate state go in for the kiss close. It seemed so easy I escalated kino. In fact, I even pull her tits out of her shirt, and sucking on her boobs right in the park. At this point, she asks me to stop. We keep making out, and finally we go our separate ways promising to meet again.

We set a date several days later. This time we hang out at her apartment. We sit on her coach watching television, and drinking wine. We are watching a movie, and I begin kino. In the absence of any barrier, I escalate until she is nude. I lay her. She remains my GF until I next her.

Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB9Music

I met HB Music on facebook. She is getting a Phd in Music. She requested me for an add. Evidently, my profile had demonstrated sufficient value. In any event, I engage her over the net, and suggest we exchange numbers. She is a student in a Phd degree on campus. I remain hesitant to run patterns, as she remains so close to my social network. As a rule, I only engage women outside my social network or women that have moved away. I run into a lot of interference with the different social dynamics at work, and in most cases, isolation works best.

I do, in fact, get her to come over to watch football. We had established rapport, and moreover, the buying temperature was high enough to close. We meet at my apartment and sit in my room watching football on my fifty inch tv. I begin light kino. She pushes my hand away. She refuses alcohol, and food. She even wants to study, and meanwhile, we are inches away from my bed. I proceed to continue with kino, though get resistance. I finally fall asleep while HB9Music continues to study, and subsequently, she leaves to go home. I begin patterning by text, and she responds how creepy it was to come over. In effect, I got as far as rubbing her leg. She wore some leggings, you know those tights that are also evidently slightly transparent. She has the body of a dancer. I have since nexted her, and leave less patterning language out in the open. I prefer women that drink. They are easier to control, though usually can't adjust frame away from drinking. Generally speaking, women that drink are easier to fuck, though can't keep them for a relationship.

Initially, I had tried to see her for coffee before football, and even dinner at a local private social club. In both cases, she declined the offer, and instead, opted for the bedroom. I considered this an indicator of interest, though in the end she didn't enjoy kino or allow me to escalate.

What should I have done?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Met HB7Latina

At a hotel bar. We went through introductions. I was there in her city visiting, and had established some rapport. I had chosen this bar, because it more of a dive. At any rate, I escalate with kino, and start running patterns. In fact, I upsell her on movies, and wine at a decent room at the hotel. She obliges and even brings along HB8.5LatinaFriend. We get drunk in a hotel room I pay for, and fuck HB7 while HB8.5Latina took a shower. I want to see them again, however, I was only visiting the city. To be honest, having marijuana on me at the time helped, as these women loved smoking. I had two ounces on me at the time of some dank kush.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB7MastersChick

Met HB7 Masters using facebook. Talked briefly and established rapport, and closed her for the date. I didn't waste time with establishing this date like other targets. None of the canned routines worked. The girl is quite argumentative on facebook, and in person. We meet for a movie, and in fact, watch The Wolf of Wall Street. I chose the movie to make her say no. She didn't elicit high value, and as a result, I had chosen GWM. I simply had to remain in state. We made out several times during the movie despite a lack of genuine state, at least, this was my perception. She simply argued on every point no matter the pattern her mind would rip it to shreds. I didn't understand her frame of mind. I anticipate this sarge happened based on my state alone. I thought this was dangerous, but guess she doesn't require patterns like most.

We transition from the movie to the parking lot where we make out. She refuses to allow me entrance to her pussy, and by this I mean, we are making out with a lot of kino though the pussy was off limits. Moreover, she wouldn't allow me to see her boobs. I wanted to fuck her in public, and wouldn't allow her back to my place. I needed to be in sexual state, and maker her say no. At this point, I felt like punishing her, and wouldn't take her to a restaurant. The next date would be at my place.

I invite her out two days later. She comes to my place for cuddling, and a movie. We watch Ted. Evidently, we hardly watched a minute of the movie. Her beautiful tits came out, and she let me finger her twat. She even gave me a decent handjob. Though, in the end, each of these were unacceptable in my mind. I would escalate kino, and reach a barrier. Deescalate to troubleshoot and attempt again. She is a difficult one.

I will lay her. I am afraid of getting oneitis. I am talking to several other targets at different temperatures. I am more aggressive at the outset and will purposefully use sex language to qualify targets without a care for their response. I try my best to remain in state, and use GWM more often.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I need to barhop by myself and corner women from a group or solo and transition to my place. This is the standard right now. I'll pick out some dive bars, and get to work. I'll report back.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB7 Masters Chick

I successfully laid her, though it was impossible to transition to LTR. She started to sext me, buy things, etc. However, treating her with respect led to her getting very angry. I think she wants to be taken advantage of, though this rough stuff is kind of dangerous in my opinion. Where is the line to be drawn? She says I am jerk that just wants to lay her. Moreover, she is very angry all the time. She feels filthy. At any rate, she is another closed off road, unless I can get her into sexual state and have her over through the phone.

HB9 Roommate

It is funny that female roommate starts to leave her thong underwear in the bathroom all the time lately. In fact, she did this distinctly after I had a particularly loud phone sex session with another girl discussing oral sex. I have worked on attraction in the past. Though, I can't seem to get her isolated, lubricated with a drink or two, and in sexual state. I can't fail with a roommate it would lead to repeated bad interactions in the future. At any rate, I will continue working on her looking to fuck close.

HB 8.5 Stripper

She wants to fuck again. I am happy, though need some space from her for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I also joined snapchat. I added several women on there. To be honest, I am at different stages of sarging them. Most number closed, some have kiss closed, and others have just sextd. They are in nexted category, though I am trying to redeem them. I only try this as these women are a part of a affinity school networks, and thus, I need to keep my reputation high around them.

This works against my own rules, though these women have had high level interest. In the end, they are prudes that can get into sexual state, though probably feel ashamed of becoming sluts. I also anticipate they really want a boyfriend that is more romantic. I just go for sexual state, escalate, and make the hoe in her say no. This, of course, is done rather tactfully and filled with patterning language.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So far Snapchat failed. My hottest lead fizzled out. She lives in another city. I would go through boyfriend slayer with her but I dont even live in the same city as her.

HB7Masters Chick

I am tettering on the edge with this one. I think she wants rough sex. I will initiate with some hair pulling, and choking to see how it goes down. Right now she is out of state for work.

*New girl HB8Professor

I met her at a local bookstore. I bumped into her on purpose, and established rapport. I transitioned to a coffee shop nearly seamlessly by demonstrating value, and general enthusiasm. We are to meet in the future. I number closed.

She did send me a picture though she remains timid. We are to play pool and the wager is a kiss. Evidently, she is supposed to be a pretty good pool player.

In any event, I do feel some attraction.

*New girl HB7 Community College

This girl I have only met through facebook. She wants to meet, and in fact, has sent me several photos. Moreover, she demonstrated a willingness to cuddle, though the lack of nudity in her texts makes me want to next her. At this point, she is debating whether to see me because she feels like I want to fuck on the first date. I will next for having no value relative to other targets unless she can put out.

*New girl HB8.5 Law

Met another law student at a bar nearby the local city hall. She works in one of the government offices. She is cute, and was by herself. Evidently, she was waiting for some of her friends. At any rate, she wants to hang out some time. I couldnt transition her to another spot, and she didnt want to go out that same night.

I need to transition these girls to their place or mine. I can't seem to move away from the initial phase to becoming a boyfriend after the first lay. I am working on tweaking things a little bit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thought I failed with a snapchat girl until she snapchatted me randomly. I gave her a free pass so to speak. I told her about my inebriation level, though I was sober at the time. She started snapchatting and of course I escalated and she finally said no. She snapchatted me though she has a boyfriend all of the sudden. We don't live in the same city, and thus, I simply keep her in play in case there is nothing better to do when travelling back there to visit. She is an engineer I had to keep her in my back pocket. I feel like she wants to be free but she is afraid of being considered a hoe. Like she is obsessively worried about the appearance of her slutty behavior and wants it to be special. She is approaching thirty and she still isnt in charge of her own sexuality. I want to liberate her and show her what she has denied herself so long.

At any rate, I had bigger fish to fry.

*New girl HB8Professor

I fucked HB8Professor. We met for lunch after I cancelled and demonstrated value. She left her whole entire schedule open. I knew her pussy was growing cobwebs. I took advantage and asked her out to the club. I ran instant connection pattern, and passion to passion. We end up going out to club, and usually dont go out to clubs. She is older than me by several years. At any rate, I initiated a lot of kino at the club. We danced and she grinded on me. I started making out with her. I rubbed her pussy through her jeans and took her back to my place, because we shared a movie interest. We planned to watch a romantic comedy.

We get to my place and there is either to coach to hang out on or the bed. She jumps into bed and yanks off her pants. She almost took her thong off right away like she was playing the string. I had to eat her out for giving me what I wanted. I usually don't eat girls out unless they are considered wife material, and essentially worthy of a long term relationship. She demonstrated value by teaching at a top - 100 university in my city.

In any event, I fucked her in several positions, and let her sleep over. I am now trying to transition into long term relationship and we are supposed to meet again.

*New girl HB7 Community College

Nexted her. Made her say no and she wouldn't remove the panties and let me see what I'm getting into before dating.

HB7Masters Chick

She lets me get to third base and then feels awful after and we get into a fight. Another one of the special ones that wants it to be perfect. She also swears she can't orgasm. When she acts like an asexual cunt you wonder how she is ever to achieve orgasm with a man. At any rate, the way I rubbed her pussy, and the way she was soaking wet before even rubbing her through her tongue only demonstrates how hot she was for it all. I respect her boundaries, though now she snapchats and sending half nude photos after showers just to keep me thinking. I want to transition to a relationship right now and have to give up on her.

*New girl HB8.5 Law

Want to meet her and fuck her but she is on the backburner.

HB9 Roommate

Worried about my roommate she started acting weird since I started posting. She doesn't even seem down to play around and just wonder what could happen one day. She doesn't go out lately, and remains locked in her room. Im kind of afraid. I want to see her ass naked so fucking bad though. I nexted her and opened up ten women using different methods, though I keep coming back to laying a roommate. I've never done it before and think it would be cool.

HB9Music

Ran into her again and guess what she has a boyfriend. I need some new clothes and maybe more money to demonstrate value. I run into her too often without anchoring or any patterns. With clothes and money I can indirectly woo her. At any rate, she is proving troublesome, and though nexted. I was hoping she was ready once opened. I should neg her more often, and of course, slay her boyfriend. I mean she did invite me out despite having a bf, but she was going with her friends. I don't fare too well in group games, and thus, didn't take the challenge. I need isolation with her, and perhaps, take her on head first so to speak.

Last edited by twerkfan2000 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB7Latina

I saw her again. She gave me a blowjob and left. It was the worst blowjob ever. The fact is she came over in a snowstorm, and I refused to give her a ride or cover for a cab. She came over on the bus. Oh well. I really didn't like the blowjob and sent her home after. I don't want to see her again. I risk keeping awful lays around. I mean the bitch used her teeth even after telling her to stop. After a half hour I sad fuck it just leave. I couldnt escalate despite having kino, and running patterns in her ear in a nice candle lit bedroom. I am done.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Though, I want a relationship there is the risk of running out of matches. When should I stop sarging? I should go out to a bar and open a couple sets just to see what happens. I hate running into groups though. I prefer dates with one that were singled out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
HB7Latina

I saw her again. She gave me a blowjob and left. It was the worst blowjob ever. The fact is she came over in a snowstorm, and I refused to give her a ride or cover for a cab. She came over on the bus. Oh well. I really didn't like the blowjob and sent her home after. I don't want to see her again. I risk keeping awful lays around. I mean the bitch used her teeth even after telling her to stop. After a half hour I sad fuck it just leave. I couldnt escalate despite having kino, and running patterns in her ear in a nice candle lit bedroom. I am done.
dude, wtf?!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
HB7Latina

dude, wtf?!
well what should i do.....i want a long term relationship anyway. ill keep sarging till im certain.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

well, if you want a long term relationship, why be an asshole to a woman who's showing that she wants you? the woman took a bus through a snowstorm to get with you. then she attempts to please you through oral sex. you say nothing of trying to please her. then you throw her out?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
well, if you want a long term relationship, why be an asshole to a woman who's showing that she wants you? the woman took a bus through a snowstorm to get with you. then she attempts to please you through oral sex. you say nothing of trying to please her. then you throw her out?
youre right. though hb7latina has like the lowest value there. i should push to get a threesome at least. i will look into the angle. i need to see it in terms of pure threesome potential.

*New girl HB8Professor
saw her again and screwed her. i used sexual language, and more attraction patterns. the door to long term girlfriend is opening wider, and wider. her life opens up like a book.

HB9 Roommate
ran into her today half naked in a towel to take a shower. we had a short conversation. she poses a great challenge. wish she would stop being such a prude, and drop the towel already. she acts all innocent and catches me wanting more all the time. we sometimes drink together or smoke some marijuana. i am hoping we can do this again at least and perhaps it loosens the both of us enough to use some kino on her. she is quite a physical specimen. if i get to kino her or kiss close her i would be a very happy man.

i should probably open up ten new sets to try and get over her. the fact remains i want to cross sleeping with a roommate off my list. i know she is single and due to her program cant get out so often. i am considering asking her out except im unsure whether i have enough rapport at any given time. i need to escalate and prove im out of the friendzone.