PUA Residential Courses?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Post subject: PUA Residential Courses?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been on a couple of short PUA Bootcamps, but I've found they're too short and that I just revert back to my shy AFC ways once I go home.

So I’ve been thinking about doing one of the longer 7-day ‘Residential’ courses; in the hope that a longer course will allow the training to properly ‘sink-in’ and for me to get into the habit of using the PUA techniques.

Does anyone have any experience of ‘Residential’ PUA courses? What do you think? Do they work? Are they worth the money?

I’m based in the UK, so I’ll have to go to London to do the course (unless someone knows any courses elsewhere in the UK). The courses I’m looking at are:
  • AuthenticPUA
    Kezia Noble
    PUA Training
Any thoughts about these particular courses? Which one would you recommend, or does someone else do a better course

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok lets go through this

authentic pua is Steve Jabba, right? well steve taught Richard, who then created pua training... Puatraining taught kezia who then knifed them in the back and created her own company by ripping off the business model of Puatraining...

Pua training is bootcamp is 2 days and 2 nights
kezias is only 12 hours.
not sure what steve is, but i think he will take you infeild himself...

i have no idea about residental courses, but i know richard is no longer in london... so you wont meet him
if you go with kezia at least you'll get to meet her...

not sure its worth 3000 pounds though.... if you want proper training, go with daygame, there wont be any theory or any bullshit, just infeld and its all filmed as well, so the instructers will go through it with you at the end of the day, and point out where you went wrong, etc... and you'll get to keep the footage to show off on youtube after you leave lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you want proper training, go with daygame, there won't be any theory or any bullshit, just infeld and its all filmed as well, so the instructors will go through it with you at the end of the day, and point out where you went wrong, etc... and you'll get to keep the footage to show off on youtube after you leave lol
Can you recommend some good Daygame courses?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

go to daygame.com they are the best in the world... and visit their youtube channel to see them in action....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
if you go with kezia at least you'll get to meet her...
I've already met Kezia. She's the only singer on my iPod that I've ever met.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm 

Habits take 21 days to form... or longer... A week won't do much more than that.

I think Steve Jabba is the best of the bunch personally. He's a natural and understands the proper mindset.

If I was use I would look into a self-discipline book rather than a longer course... if you gain the self-discipline to maintain those behaviors long term it would be far more valuable.

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

41 days actually to release an effective dopamin response..
I had a crazy idea though. Anyone interested in renting a big ass appartment somewhere in Europe (probably eastern, make it cheap (and the woman gorgeous) and just doing a full on 2 month residential.. Sarge every day! Study inbetween? I'll organise it all, I just need.. maybe 3 more guys who would be interested? Rent should be only around $500/400 pound....
PM me if you're interested ;-)