Shoes that increase height?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

Someone recommended me an "Italian heel shoe" but I couldn't find one. Most of the "elevator shoes hurt my feet. Does anyone know any good shoes that increase your height and feel comfortable? Looking to add 3-5 inches. (Also nothing to noticeable).

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I already posted a full recommendation about this on another recent thread which skills360 used on his website. Check it out:

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/height-m ... unter_fox/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

That was cool. I actually already have the lifts (lift kits). I had them for like 3 years, hopefully you dont loose inches over time right? They add like 2.5?
Haven't been able to maximize my usage with the right shoe.

Where do I find a cowboy boot like the one you have? And how do I know how many inches it'll add to me. Is it by the heel that connects to the soul of the shoe? I have club feet so I have to wear a very healthy and comfortable shoe.

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
That was cool. I actually already have the lifts (lift kits). I had them for like 3 years, hopefully you dont loose inches over time right? They add like 2.5?
Haven't been able to maximize my usage with the right shoe.

Where do I find a cowboy boot like the one you have? And how do I know how many inches it'll add to me. Is it by the heel that connects to the soul of the shoe? I have club feet so I have to wear a very healthy and comfortable shoe.
Just find a store that sells cowboy boots and ask the store clerk which boots have the biggest heels. Bring the inserts with you and try it. Yes the inserts alone are like 2 inches, so of course you need to find a high heeled boot to add more height. I'd say the gain is about 4"inches with inserts and cowboy boots. But there will be some cowboy boots with bigger heels.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:15 am 
Dedicated Member

I just stopped by the boot store and found these: would they work?

1) http://i.imgur.com/IQmk3HD.jpg
2) http://i.imgur.com/o9k20uv.jpg (I think it's a 2 inch heel?)
Same as 2) http://i.imgur.com/yEnNVFj.jpg
3) http://i.imgur.com/jpnHdoZ.jpg

I think number 2 was the best looking. I prefer an ankle boot. The black heel I measured was 2 inches with my finger - hopefully that's what you were talking about. If it's right, I could figure out the rest. If it works you have no idea how exciting it is to me!!

My journal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah they seem legit. Not quite as high as mine but will give you at least a 3.5"in boost minimum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:08 pm 
Dedicated Member

My ideal height would be 5'9. I found out there an inch to a half, so it wouldn't work.
My only options are: buy a pair of boots (1-1'1/2 heel) and have a shoe maker add a heel to them (30$), making them 4 inch heals plus 2inch inserts :result 6 inches gained?

Or if you have any links of the 2 shoes that you hv, I can buy them online. my area doesn't have a lot.

My journal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If you're that fussed over 0.5"inches, search for high heel cowboy boots and find something a little less feminine and more unisex.

Girls are not going to notice the difference between 5'8" and 5'9" though, trust me. Same with dick size. Women are terrible at gauging spatial awareness and judging size. This is why they cannot reverse park a car. Unless you are huge or tiny (this applies to both height and penis), girls wont know exactly how big you are.

The size of your aura and personality on the other hand....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

I've never heard that before, where did you hear that statistic? Cause I think if a girl see's a guy with a large penis she'd know, right? lol. That sounds really interesting.

This artical totally solved everything, it was awesome. Plus, I'm gonna check out skill's page. Btw, I really like the ankle boots you have (formal business boots), you have great taste. I been looking for a pair like that for years, what's the name of them/place to buy them?

My journal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Of course if your dong is huge or minscule she will notice. But I'm talking about anywhere between 4.5 and 7" inches penis she won't care and won't be able to give you an exact measurement just by looking at it as long as you can make her cum.

Same applies if you are 5'8 or 6'ft, most girls dont care as long as you have a huge personality.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:40 am 
Dedicated Member

I tried finding them online, these were the closes I could find are they it
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HPRII3 ... SY165_QL70

My journal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

Still trying to find them online...
Are those two cowboy boots hard to walk/run in or hurt your feet?

My journal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Still trying to find them online...
Are those two cowboy boots hard to walk/run in or hurt your feet?
They don't hurt mine but I have flat wide Asian Hobbit feet. Why would you want to run in cowboy boots?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

In case I miss a train, etc.
I preferred the formal ankle boot, what site can I find them at

My journal