5-Lies Game by Style

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Re: 5-Lies Game by Style
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before (did a search and didnt find it so here goes).

5-Lies Game:

After opening, you ask to play a game with them and make a bet (usually a drink).

PUA: Ok, I'm going to ask you 5 questions. They goal is to lie to me. If I ask what color the sky is, you say green. got it?
HB: Yep
PUA: Ok, my 1st question is... (could be anything. where are we right now, what color is my shirt, i would use this time to neg and kino)
HB: *Answer*
PUA: Question 2....
PUA: Question 3....
PUA: See this isnt so hard. Ok, ummm, how many questions was that?
HB: 3
PUA: I'll take a Goose Martini, extra dirty

If she doesnt say "3" and figures out the trick and says like 9 or something, then you should say:

PUA: Omg, have you played this before?
HB: No

I have had a 100% success rate and it gives you the opportunity to isolate, by following her to the bar so she can buy you a drink.

Let me know how it works for you guys.

Credit to Style

----------------------
Edited by XFMAN

Whenever you post a routine please post who is the Author.

Hey, what if it was not a lie when the girl said "no" at the end?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this is gold and will run some tests.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Hey it is very good 1 but if you ask some stupid questions like where are we right now 3 times isnt this a bit boring? anyone have some interesting questions maybe?? and hoq to neg+kino after first question-->any ideas?
You could use a question like: Where am I touching you right now? This might even get her a little arousal as you are getting her to focus on the touch on a conscious level, this depends on where you touch her :wink:
I dig that. Get a little kino involved. Could I potentially use her answer as IOI? Example:
(Touching her shoulder)
Me: Where am I touching you right now?
Her: My thigh
Me: Yeah, you wish.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Clementxmil4 . mxit
5 lies works..even with your gf-if she loses u have sex .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm goin to use this on every single girl i meet lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
why don't you immediately start by saying:

"Ok, do you understand the rules?" She will say yes and you get your drink immediately.
I like to start with this question, which a lot of times they get wrong. When they do, I smirk and stare at them for a second until they realize they screwed up already. We'll share a quick laugh but i'll say "that was too easy and that we're starting now.."

Then i'll continue on with the game. This lets you share a laugh, shows her that you tricked her, PLUS you can keep the game and interest going for just that much longer.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've tried this before on girls that are very self-conscious and it usually works flawlessly:

PUA: Question 1....
PUA: Are you good looking?
HB: Yes
PUA: You told the truth! You lose! :)

Worst case scenario, if she says no, you can always go with the "Omg you're good, have you played this game before?" question to save yourself. Try it out!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice Post :-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

"Ok, do you understand the rules?" She will say yes and you get your drink immediately.
hahahaha, but that will kill the escalation part :(

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before (did a search and didnt find it so here goes).

5-Lies Game:

After opening, you ask to play a game with them and make a bet (usually a drink).

PUA: Ok, I'm going to ask you 5 questions. They goal is to lie to me. If I ask what color the sky is, you say green. got it?
HB: Yep
PUA: Ok, my 1st question is... (could be anything. where are we right now, what color is my shirt, i would use this time to neg and kino)
PUA: See this isnt so hard. Ok, ummm, how many questions was that?
HB: 3

If she doesnt say "3" and figures out the trick and says like 9 or something, then you should say:

PUA: Omg, have you played this before?
HB: No

I have had a 100% success rate and it gives you the opportunity to isolate, by following her to the bar so she can buy you a drink.

Let me know how it works for you guys.

Credit to Style

----------------------
Edited by XFMAN

Whenever you post a routine please post who is the Author.

Hey, what if it was not a lie when the girl said "no" at the end?
I think you're supposed to ask her if she's played it, before you start the game

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

It wouldn't build the tension or mood and it would just seem to be a quick scam one would use to get a drink immediately. The idea is to tease her and lead her on for a bit not to drinks from the beginning :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

I've tested it several times, and it always worked :mrgreen:

At least at the question "have you played this game before?" the best and most self-assured girls faild,
--> good stuf.

thank you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't have time to read all the posts, but i want to share my experience of using this routine.
It's good one to earn a chick's contacts, so when i don't have the time for building comfort and so on, like picking girls at street, i use it in the end of the conversation, where they ALWAYS fail.
The idea I have is that, the question "How many questions are that" can have TWO true answers and lot's of false. Yesterday i was sitting in bar with my best friend, just chilling out, and i talked a little bith with the waitress. When i told her the Guess the number routine, she called her female friend - the DJ and there i used the 5 lies routine. So here's what happened:
after 1-2 minutes talk...:
Me: Ok, I'll ask you 5 questions, and you have to give me false answers. Like what color is the snow, you say Green, get it ? Ok...
Me: What's her name (pointing the waitress)
DJ - Maria
Me: Good.. What color is the sky?
DJ - Red
Me:... How many questions are that?
DJ : Two..
Me: *pause*.... *smile, while looking at her eyes*
DJ: Ohhhhh, damn it :D

After that conversation, the waitress asked me for other tricks but i didn't get her any, so she was trying to say something, than she was going to leave, she turned back, she again tried to say something, (Maybe, she didn't know what to say), Than, she left. After 30 minutes she came back to me and asked me to show some tricks or to do the 5 lies game to another friend of her. I was cocky again and instead going to her friend and do the routine, i talked a little bit with waitress and then asked the waitress:
Ok, I'm leaving now...so I'm going to ask you five questions and you give me wrong answers.. If i win, you are giving me your facebook, If i loose.. doesn't matter i'm living anyway :D
Waitress (W): Ok
Me: What's your name.
W: Alex
Me: What do you work
W: Office assistant
Me: How many questions are that
W: Three
Me: You have played that game before, right?
W: *Pause*.......*laught* trying to figure what to say...
Me: Anyways, you lost, *smiling*
W: Why? Because i didn't answer the last question?
Me: No, you have failed on third
Me: I asked you how many questions are that... They are three and you said three
W: What? How?
Me: Ok, what's youre name - first
What do you work - second
How many questions are that - third
W: * Confusion*
Then i repeated my last reply and at same time i counted with hands in front ot her face...
W: Oh... what I said? Three? Right, I said three.. Oh, My God!.. Than i gave her my cell phone to write down her facebook...
Then she walked away... Me and my friend toke one more beer, and after big period of time she came back and asked me "What's your name"...
So i think it's doesn't matter what you say, but the way you say it. If you convince the target to something, so even if it's wrong, you get success.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

*Sorry for double posting, just can't edit my last one anymore*
Well, i will add that the most important thing of the game is to play with her mind.You use 2-3 questions just to give her mind to think in ONE way, and suddenly you change your vibe, like you are changing topic and you ask her next question, that she gives you truth. Like if you say the questions are 2, she says 3 you can argue a little, so she is focused now at the topic and then ask her did she play it before.. she says no, and you win. Also use 3 max 4 questions rather than 4 max 5, because even if you fail on 4-th you have last chance. Good luck with that routine it's really good one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I like this routine a lot. I finally built up the courage to try it today and it worked wonderfully as it was fresh and new. I felt like the coolest kid ever. Thank you for posting this. It was exactly what I needed for the day and it turned out perfectly.